Current press reports: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PC don't need to get married. Let her be her marriage to Ernest was a mistake. I don't think she want to get marry again.

I recall some magazine saying she wants an 'express' divorce this time...

Why so pronto, Caroline?

I recall some magazine saying she wants an 'express' divorce this time...

Why so pronto, Caroline?

Personnaly, i don't believe neither of them, P. Caroline and P. Ernst, will file for the divorce, not so soon. In my opinion, there's still a lot of sentiment betwen them... :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

Personnaly, i don't believe neither of them, P. Caroline and P. Ernst, will file for the divorce, not so soon. In my opinion, there's still a lot of sentiment betwen them... :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

I'm guessing something has been lost in the transition (of your statement) for me, but what are you seeing that the rest of us may not? :ermm: He's already been on the beach frolicking with another woman, and they haven't been spotted or photographed together since before the trial....I'm confused :sad: I would imagine that divorce anywhere in the world is difficult legally, emotionally - and, when children are involved - including their kids from previous marriages who became close over the years - it's got to be a difficult time for all. I could see the emotional hassle being the bigger issue keeping them from taking formal steps (aside from no longer living together), much more so than any lingering feelings of love between them....but, maybe I'm missing something?

I would be in heaven If I got to see old Ernstie back in Monaco. He did his stuff, but actually only LORD knows what exactly happened between these two. At the end of the day, he was this warm, endearing and easy-going soul, but I come across some videos of him and Caroline from 'recent' events the two attended, and I got the vibe that she's a bit tired of him. I mean, she has four kids. She can't possibly nanny 5th one:ermm:

If Ps Caroline did tire of him, in some ways, it probably had to with his abuse of alcohol (relieving himself in public) - as well as taking on 'razzi in such an violent way - that takes its toll, too. He did, for the most part, seem low key, when sober, and they share a daughter; plus, as I said above, they had strong relations w/each other's kids (and the kids got on well).....sad all the way around, but I seriously don't see them getting back together - I'd love to be pleasently suprised, however.....

Some couples choose to remain married but separated.

Sometimes its the cost involved of getting divorced (which is definitely not the case with these two), sometimes based on their religion they don't believe in divorce and sometimes its just better not to divorce. Its a comfort level, although they no longer want to be married they care for each other, they could just be lazy and either party are waiting for the other one to make the move and sometimes its a shield. You know your marriage is over but you don't want to divorce if you are involved with someone else. Sometimes you don't want to answer the dreaded question on where ae we going....its easier to blame a wife who refuses to divorce. I mean its not like the other person is going to ask the wife?!

None of us really know what's going on in this marriage.
They are both sophisticates, with plenty of money and possessions, and they don't have to live together, nor to account for their words or actions.

I expect they will let the world know when they're good and ready - or never...

:previous: Dear friends, under the circumnstances, i think we can all assume that we're all a little bit right, since the only thing we can do is guesing what really goes on between the couple. It's my believe that P. Ernst really has felings for P. Caroline ( maybe he felt overwhelmed :heart: ?!? ), and somewhere in the process he felt the need to cut a bit loose... the problem was he overreacted, made an awful mess :argh:, and now he's just hiding is shame away ( and secretly hoping to win P. Caroline's love back again?!? :heart1:Call me romantic... )

Prince Ernst has an italian girlfriend, Simona. The images appears on the magazines Semana and Diez Minutos.

The image that appears on the cover of the magazine Diez minutos, the pic is too small but I haven't found another photo

Diez minutos

This is such a small picture, but it doesn't appear to be the same woman from the beach is that correct?

And really, that's a lot to read into a new picture. She could just be a friend he is walking with. Though anything is possible.

^Absolutely, could be any kind of relationship, could be his personal assistant for all we know! :)

They are holding hands.

Do you mean pictures inside the magazine show them holding hands - the one on the cover does not show them holding hands (his hands are in his pockets, and her hand is to her chest); they appear to be walking and talking in a familiar way.....we'll have to await more pictures and/or info

Yeah, in the pic on the cover, she's got her hand up toward her chest, sorta like she's using her hand with her speech, and he has his hands in his pockets. But maybe, like was suggested, there are more friendly gestures inside the magazine. I doubt it though! Because if there was a more *ahem*
"friendly" picture, wouldn't the magazine use that on the cover to be more enticing? :D

anyway, he and caroline are separated, at least they are acting like a separated couple. She's already been linked (at least in the rumor mill) to other men. And we know he wasted no time moving on. Actually, the gossips have said that he seems to have "moved on" a bit before he should have, so if that be the case, why stop now? :lol:

German Bunte has the same story today, seems Prince Ernst-August has
a new romance (it's not the woman he made those well-known beach
holidays with), but well, they are all grown-ups and the marriage obviously
is over, at least it seems to be settled privately..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think that EA's real "love" is the bottle....and PC has somehow accepted it.

^Yeah, they don't seem to care about it...which is good, they don't need to live hidden

German Bunte has the same story today, seems Prince Ernst-August has
a new romance (it's not the woman he made those well-known beach
holidays with), but well, they are all grown-ups and the marriage obviously
is over, at least it seems to be settled privately..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Now, in picture #2, they appear to be holding hands....

^It's like they are playing with each other's fingers...

This is such an embarrassment I'm sure not only to Princess Caroline but to her children and to the palace. She should just put a period at the end of this relationship and move on.

The idea is kind of nauseating because that woman looks barely older than Charlotte. :ermm:

I'm not judging EA. As far as looks go, he looks great, very fit and healthy. I'm just saying that the portrayal of him and that woman as an item makes me want to puke. That's all I'm saying.

The idea is kind of nauseating because that woman looks barely older than Charlotte. :ermm:

I'm not judging EA. As far as looks go, he looks great, very fit and healthy. I'm just saying that the portrayal of him and that woman as an item makes me want to puke. That's all I'm saying.
\
I know - older guys always find some younger woman to stroke :lol: their ego; arm candy to make them look good, but in reality - generationally, what do they have in common?! I would imagine there is not much to talk about.....:whistling:

showing the finger to each other in public and finding it hilarious, its easy to see what level both are on, they are chavy people, one of them happens to be an HRH, you cant buy class.

I always thought that Caroline was so desperate for the title that she didnt bother getting married to a rude snob, she may be a snob herself but she knows what to do in public and what not, now its coming back straight into her face, getting involved with such a classless individual, embarrassing his wife in public.

its ridiculous that there is no official separation, he has been doing what he wants to from day one after the obvious split, with the world watching and being invited to watch, on purpose, remember this is a man who used to beat up or threaten to beating up people for taking pictures even at official functions.

Well, if they both agreed (or really I guess you just need one person to say they don't want to be married anymore), than they need to announce the official separation so that the proverbial questions don't come up.

Just say we are separated and at this time we have no plans to divorce. Because now its kind of obvious, and it makes a mockery out of everything really. I know Caroline is somewhat private person but at this point if he is going to continue to date agressively, and he doesn't intend on hiding out in his castle/condo/apartment, etc. then why not just say it?

Poor Alexandra, I hope her classmates aren't bringing these tabloids up and throwing them in her face. Since we aren't privy to their discussions with her, I hope they managed to be clear and not confuse the kid. Its weird that one day mommy and daddy are together, and then they are not, and oh by the way, this is Suzy/Harry.

Is there some reason why Princess Caroline cannot divorce or officially seperate from EA?

He has the right to walk along whoever he wants, he´s not cheating his wife.

And Caroline was not desperate for a title. She could have been HRH long ago!!

Back
Top Bottom