Charlotte the cover girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

I do - thank you, zarat! :flowers: No idea where my head was..;)

not liking it one bit... that heavy make-up and the whole set of phots are very unflattering to her IMO.

The Madame Figaro one don't bother me. It's Charlotte doing her glam thing.

But she truly looks her most breathtaking when she is wearing minimal makeup.

She is a lovely looking girl .... But she reminds me of a little girl playing grown up ......nice picture but nothing special

She was really gorgeous when she was young, but I don't think she is aging well.

I don't think her mother or her aunt (especially her aunt) have aged that well either. Perhaps it's just how their genes are. Maybe it's all the sun exposure too.

LaRae

She is a lovely looking girl .... But she reminds me of a little girl playing grown up ......nice picture but nothing special

Her appeal has always come from the fact that she has this unreal life and pedigree while being really good-looking. That's why for me, her best photos are her candid, street-shot ones where you see her doing everyday things while looking effortlessly chic and cool. And this, in turn, is the reason why posey photos don't do anything for her, because they no longer look effortless. IMO anyway.

She was really gorgeous when she was young, but I don't think she is aging well.

I am sad to agree with you because for a long while there was simply no one I thought was more beautiful than Charlotte Casiraghi. She is not in the first bloom of youth anymore, but Princess Caroline was so gorgeous at Charlotte's age(29 years old) that it hurt ones' eyes to look at her at times.

Part of the problem is that Charlotte has lost a significant amount of weight and it has aged her features and hardened them somewhat. The other factors might be environmental and lifestyle, like nicotine and sun exposure.

I think weight has more to do with it. Her skin is really not that bad for a woman who smokes and spends a lot of time in warm places.

When she was in her teens and early twenties, her face was significantly rounder, which gave her the extra Wow-factor. The fuller cheeks and puffier lips was what got people turning their heads.

However, I do think she is still gorgeous, albeit different.

I think getting a job would do her a world of good .... Instead of just drifting but I suppose it's her life

I think weight has more to do with it. Her skin is really not that bad for a woman who smokes and spends a lot of time in warm places.

When she was in her teens and early twenties, her face was significantly rounder, which gave her the extra Wow-factor. The fuller cheeks and puffier lips was what got people turning their heads.

However, I do think she is still gorgeous, albeit different.

I agree!

For me she is still the kind of woman for whom people turn heads when seeing her. Her beauty is not common. But younger was better for me, too.
Maybe it is not only the appearance that played a catalytic role for all the fuss about Char as a teenager and young woman. When she was young, we had never heard her voice, she was mysterious, many people were watching her life wandering what she is going to study, where she is going to live and if she passes her exams, there was a mystery in the air about her. Even if she was exposed to the light, she kept a very low profile. Some years ago, she has given interviews, we finally heard her voice, so this mystery was gone.

She is just stunning her chic simplicity is outstanding I just thin she fab

:previous:

It's the newest Paris Match cover, so yes of course, it's the right place to post it! :flowers:

I hope someone will post the whole article, because it is just a part... For those of you who cannot speak French: it is a story about Pacha being a place where friends and family of Caroline spend their summer without protocole and in a rather non-princely environment. Very "touchy" ;)

Carlota de Mónaco da un giro radical a su vida

She is the cover of Hola Spain this week.
Mainly they are talking about her new life in Barbizon, explainning that this is a well-known area (Fontainebleau forest) for her cos here is the Lyceo in which she studied. More about her break up with Lamberto and her new life as single mum.

I will possibly buy this issue so I let you know if there is anything new, but I do not think so.

One curiosity, Hola Spain as you know...are very specialized in Calorine and Charlotte`s reportages they are always giving them cover so I personally believe they know how to choose their best photos. In this cover I see charlotte´s face as she was younger more rounded and fuller. However it can be me...

Carlota de Mónaco da un giro radical a su vida

She is the cover of Hola Spain this week.
Mainly they are talking about her new life in Barbizon, explainning that this is a well-known area (Fontainebleau forest) for her cos here is the Lyceo in which she studied. More about her break up with Lamberto and her new life as single mum.

I will possibly buy this issue so I let you know if there is anything new, but I do not think so.

One curiosity, Hola Spain as you know...are very specialized in Calorine and Charlotte`s reportages they are always giving them cover so I personally believe they know how to choose their best photos. In this cover I see charlotte´s face as she was younger more rounded and fuller. However it can be me...
i also think she looked better, healthier when she was younger.

Charlotte and Dimitri with a photo of June 9 taken in La Trinité-sur-Mer, on the cover of this week's French Paris Match. "Charlotte and Dimitri. A baby for autumn. Carole Bouquet and Caroline of Monaco unite their families":

** Cover June 2018 **

Back
Top Bottom