Charlotte the cover girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonne soirée, :flowers:

For me it's a magazine that tries increase its sales, over the image of CHAR., continuing, and/or maintaining the speculation of the last weeks. :bang:

Pure opportunism, I've see and read the magazine, and frankly ... I see no justification whatsoever for this impression. The content is a true trash, subjective innuendo, indirect warnings, mere conjecture, and basically anything concrete, or really NOTHING new to her fans know. :nuke:

Garbage !!! :seestars:

Bonne soirée, :flowers:

Another magazine that tries increase its sales, over the image of CHAR., continuing, and/or maintaining the speculation of the last weeks.
banghead6mx.gif

Acheter royaute - Magazines Chasse et pêche au numéro - Viapresse

`` The culture of persecution ´´

`` La culture de la persécution ´´

Pure opportunism, :nuke:

They are using officially approved photos now. That is an improvement. That picture was from the Gucci Masters in Paris.

I don't know if this was posted before. http://i42.tinypic.com/xfb4vl.jpg It's a cover of Bunte and says:
"Her life, her dreams
Caroline's daughter was photographed for a modemagazine and she revealed her future plans."

Charlotte casiraghi is just lucky to have the opportunity to be a model for high end fashion.

^ Thank you for this pic Florencia! It's an unseen pic of Charlotte and Gad Elmaleh: we can see that Charlotte still wears her old grey pashmina, she must love it very much. She looks a lot like her mother with these sunglasses!
I don't speak spanish: was this pic shot in New York? Would it be possible for you to have more pics of this magazine? :flowers::flowers:

it says they're out fora walk in love in NYC
if someone could scan the article it would be super great!

^ Thank you for this pic Florencia! It's an unseen pic of Charlotte and Gad Elmaleh: we can see that Charlotte still wears her old grey pashmina, she must love it very much. She looks a lot like her mother with these sunglasses!
I don't speak spanish: was this pic shot in New York? Would it be possible for you to have more pics of this magazine? :flowers::flowers:

You are welcome, LovelyKate.
The pic was taken in New York. Tomorrow I will buy the magazine and scan some pics.

Last edited:
When was she in NY? Do we have some news apart from that picture?

You are welcome, LovelyKate.
The pic was taken in New York. Tomorrow I will buy the magazine and scan some pics.

Thank you!

When was she in NY? Do we have some news apart from that picture?

If the pics are from the last issue of Hola, they must be from last week. That's probably why she looked so tired at the Rose Ball! She was just jet-lagged.
Disapointed to see that she doesn't bother to train at all after her disastrous jumping results in Nice.

^ She has just founded a house production, she keeps on working on Ever Manifesto, and she still pretends to compete.

I agree that she doesn't train enough - she's very busy with Gucci, Monaco duties, Ever Manifesto, and now Gad. I'm not shocked to see that she enjoys her new love story instead of training. She has the luck to be able to do what she wants, that's why she takes some time off with the man she loves.

Thank you for the translation Aminolta!

Did everyone see Charlotte's Gucci spreads in (US) Vogue and W magazines - classic Charlotte; can't wait to see more from the campaign.

I have seen one of her pics in Elle (France) this week: it's the pic with her horse, she's wearing a sort of blanket on her shoulders.
Gucci bought a single page, placed next to the edito: good choice!
I was a bit surprised by the pic. I really loved it on the internet, but I think that on the paper, Charlotte's make up seems to dark, it doesn't enhance her. The pic is full of dark: horse, hair, make up and eyebrows. She's usually more beautiful than what I can see on this pic in my magazine!

Charlotte is on the cover of Hola.

Charlotte on the cover of the current issue of French Paris Match (with a pic of last week's Gucci fashion show):

** Paris Match September 2014 **

That cover is not flattering at all. They should have chosen a better pict. Poor Charlotte! She doesn't derserve this! :ermm:

I agree with Tosca. I have seen better photos of Charlotte.

But no matter...she is simply stunning, no two ways about it. In my opinion she is more beautiful than all the Royal women put together, with the exception of the Queen of Bhutan.

:ermm: I mean...there are better pics of her, I'm sure, but she doesn't exactly look hideous on the cover. She looks pretty and happy.

Back
Top Bottom