Charlotte the cover girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I have the inside, but I think I all post them already, if not I still have to send them in a thread. More covers now. Source:point du vue

idghfo.jpg

idghlh.jpg

Wow, she is beautiful. Caroline MUST be proud of her.

in one cover page 1 there is the text that Charlotte had two operations, can someone tell me what kind of operations, thanks for your answer...

trimmaaja said:
in one cover page 1 there is the text that Charlotte had two operations, can someone tell me what kind of operations, thanks for your answer...

Well, I can't be sure about what they are referencing specifically, but Charlotte did have some sort of fracture from a fall from a horse in November 2002 and she had to hobble around with some type of crutch. She also had a chipped tooth from another fall from a horse in the summer 2002, but I do not know if an operation was necessary :lol: I think she only had to go to the dentist the next day. There were a couple of other equestrian falls at other times. When she was 13,14 she had a bad one. I think she had one at the April 2003 show jumping in Monte Carlo, or maybe that was Valentine, or both, I forgot. Besides that, I don't know or remember.Poor Charlotte, though, she's like me, she's rather clumsy, always dropping things, tripping, so I bet she's had lots of other types of accidents away from the curious eyes!:lol:

trimmaaja said:

Which one are you talking about? What post #?

The covers are so beautiful, thank you.

petritheturtle said:
Which one are you talking about? What post #?
the post nr 6, the text in italian is: "Days of fear for Caroline", "Doughter operated twice"

Once I read that Charlotte had abdomen surgery when she was a kid. The mag wrote she had a cyst removed, but that's all I know.

this is just gossips as gaspard is still in love with cecile cassel.

Mags must sell, you know...

What a beautiful cover shot of Charlotte, I love her jacket, thanks for posting!

Bonne soirée, :flowers:

For me it's a magazine that tries increase its sales, over the image of CHAR., continuing, and/or maintaining the speculation of the last weeks. :bang:

Pure opportunism, I've see and read the magazine, and frankly ... I see no justification whatsoever for this impression. The content is a true trash, subjective innuendo, indirect warnings, mere conjecture, and basically anything concrete, or really NOTHING new to her fans know. :nuke:

Garbage !!! :seestars:

on this vcover she looks like Caroline, the same gaze and the manner of moving head..

Off topic posts have been removed! Thanks!

Let me try to translate the text of GALA:

"How she protects her life and her friends"
Charlotte Casiraghi
"The culte of the mystery"

Dominique de Villepin
"Her photos of childhood"

Let me try to translate the text of GALA:

"How she protects her life and her friends"
Charlotte Casiraghi
"The culte of the mystery"

Dominique de Villepin
"Her photos of childhood"

hola tillla - he/she dont want the translator the magazine gala because is so nice and friendly he/she want you to buy the magazine for im to see for free ... i made his will.
because is soo nice ... i buy to im from a spanish shop this morning, and the 1ª part is in here. ... Gala nº 974 magazine charlotte casiraghi - the royal of monaco - Terra Fotolog
tomorow i put the 2ª and the last part.

Hola, tonytex!
I think, now I understand. But, you know, even if I had bought the magazine, it would be impossible for me to copy the photos here, have no idea how this would function, and that you have managed to put the first photos above, for this I admire you very much.

Thanks, Tilla, that's nice, but it wasn't a translation problem. I just wanted to know if someone in France had read the magazine and could tell us what it says.

Marieantoinette, living inside your head must be fantastic, you're so funny.:ROFLMAO:
Do you really think that I wouldn't notice that you just took a screen caption from Gala Magazine's site?
Gala 974 du 8 au 15 février 2012 - Gala

Those are they pages they have put online themselves (and so small that they can't be read, of course)

Florencia I try but is impossible, the download dont work, and the other:They want the paypal or credit card to finalize will not be naive, in spain we have many of these schemes, it's for free now and then later you pay hard ... we have the scandal of touch Polyphonic (for cellphones) in offering 15 days free and then discounting the Simcard, every month, until exhausting the phone card. we will wait for my conterrâne from Madrid (tonytex) put the rest of the gala.Gala nº 974 magazine charlotte casiraghi - the royal of monaco - Terra Fotolog

Last edited:
Thak you very much, Florencia, I downloaded it no problem!

But what a stupid article by Gala! I expected a lot of speculation and nothing less by they don't even do that! Thay just state who Charlotte is (the daughter of Caroline, attended her uncle's wedding last summer) and then they talk and talk about Kate Middleton and the British! It's all Kate this and Kate that, scarcelly a word about Charlotte!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom