Charlotte the cover girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charlotte is on the cover of the September issue of German VOGUE, the magazine includes an interview and will be sold from next week on:

** Cover 1 ** Cover 2 ** Photo ** vogue.de **

Last edited:
:previous:

Here are some more photos of the VOGUE photo session - Charlotte doesn't reveal much about her private life, it's mainly an interview about philosophy.
If you translate the above posted article via google, you already get the main statements.

** Scans **

Charlotte with one of the most recent photos from Cap-Ferret on the cover of French Paris Match this week:

** Cover August 2018 **

Charlotte and Dimitri on the cover of this week's Spanish Hola (the photo was taken in Cannes this month)

** Hola May 2019 **

Absolutely stunning.

It's amazing how Charlotte can appear "ho hum" physically one day, and the very next look like the most gorgeous woman ever!

Both great covers, but especially the first one is absolutely beautiful. Very much in the style of Roversi. Very well done.

Last edited:
Love the first one, very Charlotte as described in the article -- reserved, cautious and fascinating!

Wow...just look at that smile...when was the last time we her like this????

:previous: I used to complain that we never see Charlotte smiling.

Now she seems to never stop smiling!;)

This has to be at least the 3rd or 4th Paris Match Charlotte-Dimitri cover since June....

:previous: I used to complain that we never see Charlotte smiling.

Now she seems to never stop smiling!;)

This has to be at least the 3rd or 4th Paris Match Charlotte-Dimitri cover since June....

I think Charlotte has always been a little shy.

Back
Top Bottom