The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
She was really gorgeous when she was young, but I don't think she is aging well.
I am sad to agree with you because for a long while there was simply no one I thought was more beautiful than Charlotte Casiraghi. She is not in the first bloom of youth anymore, but Princess Caroline was so gorgeous at Charlotte's age(29 years old) that it hurt ones' eyes to look at her at times.

Part of the problem is that Charlotte has lost a significant amount of weight and it has aged her features and hardened them somewhat. The other factors might be environmental and lifestyle, like nicotine and sun exposure.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness

I think weight has more to do with it. Her skin is really not that bad for a woman who smokes and spends a lot of time in warm places.

When she was in her teens and early twenties, her face was significantly rounder, which gave her the extra Wow-factor. The fuller cheeks and puffier lips was what got people turning their heads.

However, I do think she is still gorgeous, albeit different.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Serene Highness

I think getting a job would do her a world of good .... Instead of just drifting but I suppose it's her life
Old 10-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I think weight has more to do with it. Her skin is really not that bad for a woman who smokes and spends a lot of time in warm places.

When she was in her teens and early twenties, her face was significantly rounder, which gave her the extra Wow-factor. The fuller cheeks and puffier lips was what got people turning their heads.

However, I do think she is still gorgeous, albeit different.
I agree!

For me she is still the kind of woman for whom people turn heads when seeing her. Her beauty is not common. But younger was better for me, too.
Maybe it is not only the appearance that played a catalytic role for all the fuss about Char as a teenager and young woman. When she was young, we had never heard her voice, she was mysterious, many people were watching her life wandering what she is going to study, where she is going to live and if she passes her exams, there was a mystery in the air about her. Even if she was exposed to the light, she kept a very low profile. Some years ago, she has given interviews, we finally heard her voice, so this mystery was gone.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Charlotte with a pic taken at the Gucci Masters on the cover of this week's Paris Match:

** Paris Match December 2015 **
Old 12-10-2015, 05:43 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks Iceflower!! :)

There is also another magazine from Char and her new boyfriend eating in Italy (the pics we have already seen more or less)
Charlotte Casiraghi in love con Lamberto Sanfelice, mette la fede al dito - Tgcom24

I do not know, if that is the right and relevant thread for thee post! Feel free to remove!
Old 12-10-2015, 08:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlotte with a pic taken at the Gucci Masters on the cover of this week's Paris Match:

** Paris Match December 2015 **
Uhm... It doesn't bring anything new, i'm afraid...
Old 07-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Administrator

On the occasion of her 30th birthday next month Charlotte is on the cover of this week's Spanish Hola:

** Cover ** Scan 2 ** Scan 3 ** Scan 4 **
Old 07-27-2016, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

From the last Paris Match edition
Charlotte Casiraghi: un nouvel amour pour ses 30 ans http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blog...30-ans-1026169
Old 07-27-2016, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

She is just stunning her chic simplicity is outstanding I just thin she fab
Old 08-19-2016, 05:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte Casiraghi "We are all victims of prejudice"

http://m.revistavanityfair.es/la-rev...ptiembre/22750

https://translate.googleusercontent....mD1DtiPPEyxL0g
Old 08-24-2016, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know if it is the right thread to post this from Paris Match :

Charlotte et Lamberto: l'été de toutes les promesses http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blog...messes-1044808
Old 08-25-2016, 04:00 AM
Administrator

It's the newest Paris Match cover, so yes of course, it's the right place to post it!
Old 08-25-2016, 05:09 AM
Aristocracy

I hope someone will post the whole article, because it is just a part... For those of you who cannot speak French: it is a story about Pacha being a place where friends and family of Caroline spend their summer without protocole and in a rather non-princely environment. Very "touchy"
Old 10-21-2016, 05:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte Casiraghi photographed for Vanity Fair France

http://66.media.tumblr.com/efc3d45ac...t5fio1_500.jpg

Old 12-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Commoner

In the forum of Vogue Spain has been linked the last interview of Charlotte for Vogue Paris.

Carlota Casiraghi - Página 513 - vogue

It is in french.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Commoner

Carlota de Mónaco da un giro radical a su vida

She is the cover of Hola Spain this week.
Mainly they are talking about her new life in Barbizon, explainning that this is a well-known area (Fontainebleau forest) for her cos here is the Lyceo in which she studied. More about her break up with Lamberto and her new life as single mum.

I will possibly buy this issue so I let you know if there is anything new, but I do not think so.

One curiosity, Hola Spain as you know...are very specialized in Calorine and Charlotte`s reportages they are always giving them cover so I personally believe they know how to choose their best photos. In this cover I see charlotte´s face as she was younger more rounded and fuller. However it can be me...
Old Today, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amermaid View Post
Carlota de Mónaco da un giro radical a su vida

She is the cover of Hola Spain this week.
Mainly they are talking about her new life in Barbizon, explainning that this is a well-known area (Fontainebleau forest) for her cos here is the Lyceo in which she studied. More about her break up with Lamberto and her new life as single mum.

I will possibly buy this issue so I let you know if there is anything new, but I do not think so.

One curiosity, Hola Spain as you know...are very specialized in Calorine and Charlotte`s reportages they are always giving them cover so I personally believe they know how to choose their best photos. In this cover I see charlotte´s face as she was younger more rounded and fuller. However it can be me...
i also think she looked better, healthier when she was younger.