Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How is charlotte doing? I don't have any competence in the equestrian field, but I've read she is not so good and has done better in the past than now...

Actually, I've read that she is riding better since the birth of her son. During the Dellal years when she was living in London her numbers were so bad that there was a lot of criticism and speculation that she should simply give up riding. A few accused her of "destroying" her horses with her bad form and technique.:sad:

Charlotte has been riding better since Raphael. One of her problems is that she travels so much. She has to stop and start training and it's tough to develop a rhythm. Her technique has gotten a little better also. She has a lighter hand on the rein and is bending her knees more; more in balance. She is starting to try 2* a little and has jumped as high as 1.45m at 1*. Hope she continues to slowly improve. Between her family and horses am seeing lots of smiles.

I was actually impressed that she went back to riding after having her son, and she has gotten better. She used to be dreadful, but she's a competent amateur rider now.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Actually, I've read that she is riding better since the birth of her son. During the Dellal years when she was living in London her numbers were so bad that there was a lot of criticism and speculation that she should simply give up riding. A few accused her of "destroying" her horses with her bad form and technique.:sad:

I've read that too! Good for her:flowers::flowers:

Today Charlotte had mixed results in the 125/130 competition. She was eliminated with Ramsexy. He just didn't want to jump today. Nothing she could do about it. She finished 1 place out of the money, in 13th and no faults, on Villagseckers,

Tchin Tchin and Villagseckers seem to be her 2 best horses. They are only 8 and 10 so things look good for the future.

From the video i sensed a not quite good communication with Ramsexy Z. He stopped and then began again, the same thing for a while. Strange and pity.

A video of Charlotte at the GCT day 2, 3th of July:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVNF9RDDGgE

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw exactly the same thing happen to a 5* rider within the last 3 weeks. I think it was Bosty. If the horse doesn't want to jump you can't make him. It may be the hot weather.

She is more beautiful than ever but also seems somewhat thinner. But I could be imagining things.

Charlotte has a great voice...rather husky yet feminine. Her English is lightly accented but flawless.;)

My gosh, the Principality of Monaco is a gorgeous place!:ohmy:

Charlotte finished 1 out of the money at 13th on Villagseckers today.The height was 125/130. She came in 22nd on Ramsexy at 115. Ramsexy belongs or belonged to Guilliame Canet. Her other 2 horses are much better.

I think PA's 10th anniversay is this coming week so Chantilly is probably the next place she will ride.

Marty that means they paid money up to 12 places. She finished 1 back at 13.

LaRae

I would be very surprised for her to come in 1st at that level of riding, I don't think she has ever gotten really serious about it.

LaRae

The GCT will take place this weekend in Portugal ( in Cascais )... I wonder if Charlotte will participate or if she will miss it to attend his uncle's enthronement aniversary celebrations... It would be nice if she would come to my country...

Charlotte at the LGCT in Rome.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/0f2edc03d2baf7289588b541321e4e51/tumblr_nukqovg7HB1s6t5fio1_500.jpg
http://36.media.tumblr.com/8496997794bfa95b08f3adcb131e70d2/tumblr_nul1qgpulP1s6t5fio1_500.jpg
From Beautifulcharlotte

http://media.globalchampionstour.com/cache/400x600/gallery/2015/09/11/_SGC5154.jpg

She competed with Villigseckers and came 12th out of out of 26: Table A: Against the Clock Start: 11 September 2015
She competed with Tchintchin du Village and came 14th out of 17: Table A: Against the Clock
Start: 11 Sep 2015 9:40 am CEST

The next day she competed with Tchintchin du Village and came 12th out of 1: Two Phases: A + A, Both Phases Against the Clock. Start: 12 Sep 2015 5:15 pm CEST

Today she competed with Villigseckers and came 12th out of 21, but two were eliminated, so 19.: Table A: Against the Clock with Jump-Off. Start: 13 Sep 2015 8:15 am CEST
Then again she competed with Tchintchin du Village and came 10th out of 17. Table A: Against the Clock with Jump-Off. Start: 13 Sep 2015 10:00 am CEST

More info at the official LGCT site.

Last edited:
:lol: Classic. I'm surprised they didn't call her Caroline instead of Charlotte. They're always mixing up people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom