Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Charlotte is riding in an equestrian event, she is not pregnant as a lot of newspapers announced it a month ago.

:previous: Aww that's cute! I've always thought Caroline is a doting grandma, full with enthusiasm for her grandsons...Thank you!

Charlotte is riding at Chantilly this week-end. She finished in the bottom half on Friday.

Any idea of where I can fing Charlotte's results in Cagnes-sur-Mer (and Chantilly)?

Charlotte certainly looks VERY much like her mother in the first two pictures. Her son is certainly a cutie.

For Chantilly go to jumping-chantilly.org and look for results. Many of her results are on fei.org. Under disciplines check jumping; then go to online rankings. The toolbar at the top will have a persons button where you can fill in her name and get international results. France also has a national ffe site which I don't know how to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte certainly looks VERY much like her mother in the first two pictures. Her son is certainly a cutie.

According the Spanish caption at the lower left corner of the first picture that is indeed the abuela Princess Caroline.

Charlotte did much better today. She came in 19th at 1.35m; 3 out of the money and 33rd at 1.25m out of about 70 riders. She beat Guillame Canet and Valentine Pozzo di Borgo in the 1.35m. This might be the first time she has attempted 1.35m this year.

Charlotte had a great day today. She finished 8th at 1.4m on Tchintchin du Village. She won 300 Euros and it was a Grand Prix. I wonder if that means she will earn some points and become ranked on the Longines rankin ranking list? She also finished in the top half in the 1.25m competition with her other 2 horses. Correction from yesterday. Guillame beat Charlotte in the 1.35m event. I didn't see that he had 2 horses entered. A good week-end for Charlotte; especially at those heights.

Last edited:
Charlotte is jumping at Jump Bost in Fontainebleau this week-end. She is signed up for 3-1* events at 1.20, 1.25 and 1.30 on Friday.

Charlotte is jumping at the Fontainebleau Grand Classic this week-end. It starts tomorrow.

Luciana Diniz just won the GCT 1.5 meter competition on Kasann; a horse that Charlotte owned a couple of years ago. The horse is about 9 years old and doing very well. I think Thierry Rozier mostly competed with it when she owned it. It looks like she sold it to Luciana and Eduord de Rothshield.

In Charlotte's defense; this is a 2* competition. She usually does 1*. I noticed her friends were at the bottom with her. Perhaps she should have started at 1.15 m instead of 1.25m.

Raphael is really growing.

Maybe she wanted to test herself and her abilities.
Thanks for the photos! Raphael is really cute. I think he reminds me more and more of his father.
Next horseshow-station Cannes maybe!

I thought she would compete in Cannes but i noticed that she's not in the riders' list.

Cannes 2015 Riders & Horses - LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

I bet the maker of her protective jumping jacket is happy that she fell. She appears to be alright.

They only put the 5* pros in the rider's list. She usually goes to Cannes. This week is probably a warm up for Cannes.

Thanks, i suspected sth was going wrong when i saw the last year's list of Monaco's event, and her name wasn't displayed there either. :p

Back
Top Bottom