Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, now that you all mention it, I too notice that Charlotte's beautiful auburn brunette hair is getting lighter, which in the above pics looks odd compared to her bright red lips and tanned complexion, whereas Athina's dyed blonde hair looks better on her because her skin is several shades lighter.

Of course, as FanofMonaco alludes to up above, spending all day outside in the sun naturally lightens one's hair, so that could be the case here. Either way I hope it doesn't get any lighter because blonde hair would look odd on Charlotte imho. Even her mother, Princess Caroline, never dyed her hair blonde (thank goodness), so I hope Charlotte doesn't either. I love her natural auburn hair with red/gold/blonde highlights, just wish she would style it in a french braid or chignon, or something equally lovely. When one has long hair one can do so many things with it (lol, I speak from experience). ;) :cool:

ps: this is my favorite pic of her from up above: Charlotte Casiraghi lors du dîner de cloture Global Champions Tour 2011, à Valence, en Espagne,

She really does have an incredible head of hair!:whistling:

Charlotte will be competing at La Baule, France this week-end in the 2* events. May not compete in all 4 events.

Saw this picture at The Fashion Spot, she's wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger...interesting.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

YOu know that, though - IF it was an engagement ring, Alex can afford a huge piece of ice; there is no way she'd have some understated piece as her engagement ring....maybe a wedding band.....but, let's not speculate since we've seen no evidence they are headed in that direction...:whistling:

Thanks for all the Valencia pics everyone! I love equestrian Char. So chic.

she looks really beautiful here...the sport has done her good.. and I love her handbags!!

Charlotte has been struglling her last few competitions. Yesterday at LaBaule she was eliminated on Troy and came in 30/31 with 28 faults on Carryduffz in the 1.25m. Today she finished 25/30 with 12 faults on Troy and 27/30 with 13 faults with Carryduffz in the 1.25m.

Charlotte has been struglling her last few competitions. Yesterday at LaBaule she was eliminated on Troy and came in 30/31 with 28 faults on Carryduffz in the 1.25m. Today she finished 25/30 with 12 faults on Troy and 27/30 with 13 faults with Carryduffz in the 1.25m.

Here are some pis from La Baule, France, taken yesterday, May 13, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

On Pomeline's skyblog there is someone who tells that he saw Charlotte at La Baule.
She was eliminated because Troy refused to jump.
The one also saw Charlotte talking to a friend, and added that now that she is sponsorised by Gucci she's so bling bling! :sad:
This person concluded by telling that Charlotte was with her bodyguard, who carried her "sac à dos" (= bag wearing on the back??? I don't know the word!!) all the day. Lucky Charlotte who doesn't have to carry her heavy bag herself!!! :lol:

Sorry, but does anybody know who is the guy talking to Charlotte, on day 3 of Valencia Competition? When she wore a brown shirt. Thank you! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You were close LovelyKate. We call it a backpack. I think she was talking to one of the arab shieks and Jan Topps. Maybe from Qatar since her family has good relations with that family.

^Thank you Fan of Monaco! :flowers: I thought it was "backpack" but I wasn't sure, so I didn't dare!

YOu know that, though - IF it was an engagement ring, Alex can afford a huge piece of ice; there is no way she'd have some understated piece as her engagement ring....maybe a wedding band.....but, let's not speculate since we've seen no evidence they are headed in that direction...:whistling:

What a strange conclusion; because someone CAN afford a huge piece of ice, they should (do so) ? She's not some celebrity, she's from a european, royal line of blood you know.

Besides, isn't charlotte's style by definition understated , but elegant? I do not know her personally nor do I wish to, but based on her style / appearance, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she would go for such an ''understated piece'' as her engagement ring/wedding band/etc. ..

It's nice to see that Charlotte and Athina are competitors, as well as true friends.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the pics ladyromanov. I don't know how you find those pics, but I really appreciate every time you post!

Athina and Charlotte don't compete against each other. Athina is doing quite well this year. She is competing at the 5 star level; the top level agianst the best riders. She even beat Doda, her husband, last week. Charlotte, while improving, is at the 2 star level and beginning to work on the 1.40 and 1.45m heights. The top riders jump up to 1.60m. Charlotte is younger and doesn't have the hours of riding that Athina has so she is doing fine. She does seem to be struggling this spring, though. Maybe too many distractions with the wedding, the GCTLife magazine, a new issue of EverManifesto coming out soon and going from 3 to 6 horses. It sounds like a difficult sport to learn, that takes many years, but the top riders make it look easy.

Thank you Rerehh for the info! I think that Charlotte and this man would make a nice couple.

I say this with the utmost love: You guys are really shallow lol. But anyway, love Charlott'e riding gear. The best thing she's ever done is sign with Gucci. Seriously, that should go down as an accomplishment. Words cannot express how glad I am that she got from up under Lagerfield's annoying thumb.

none of those links are working for me, unfortunately. :(

EDIT: lol, now they are! :) My favorite is the one of Charlotte walking her long weiner dog. :D

Last edited:
none of those links are working for me, unfortunately. :(

EDIT: lol, now they are! :) My favorite is the one of Charlotte walking her long weiner dog. :D

Nadine, you had me scared there for a minute :lol:, I saw those links didn´t work so I change them.

more pics, Charlotte at he annual jumping of La Baule
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1096/con00170579.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2742/con00170580.jpg
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9863/con00170581.jpg

Source: contactophoto

Thank you ladyromanov! It is great to see Charlotte's little dog again. Her outfit looks very comfortable there as well.

Back
Top Bottom