The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Serene Highness

I think her main problem is that she is not practicing enough. Also needs a new trainer.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Her skill level is more what one would see at a county fair than one would see on the international circuit or village horse show.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
No matter how Charlotte does, I think it's more about the love of the sport, and horses, than it is winning. She may not be trying to reach Olympic level, but I think it seems important for her to keep the skill she is learning from competing - just wish that she would get another trainer that can get her to the next skill level.
If she loves her horses, she should learn to be more considerate of them. I think she loves the glamour of the sport. If she just loved the animals and didn't care about the glamour (and the money she's possibly making as a promoter) she. could stick to riding at an appropriate level.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Serene Highness

She is riding at an appropriate level; 1 star. You can't go any lower than that. She rides at both local French events and international ones. The reason she rides with the GCT is more for their benefit than hers. She is truly trying to raise the sport to a higher level; like golf and tennis. She is a publicity magnet. If she happens to make some money too; good for her.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Serene Highness

Now she can't give up horse riding for a very simple ans important for her reason: the contract with Gucci, which makes her more famous, she gains publicity, of course earns money, plus she starts a career in business. That's good for her. In her position i would do the same thing of course.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte is riding at Barbizon this week-end. No results up yet.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
She is riding at an appropriate level; 1 star. You can't go any lower than that. She rides at both local French events and international ones. The reason she rides with the GCT is more for their benefit than hers. She is truly trying to raise the sport to a higher level; like golf and tennis. She is a publicity magnet. If she happens to make some money too; good for her.

No, she isn't riding at the appropiate level. They are LOT of levels under CSI*.
I'd have to check the FFE site, but they are easily a dozen levels and heights under that.
She should be riding 1'10-1'15 height, with an ocasional 1'20 at local or even club competitions. That's her real level.

And she is not a saint patroness of the sport. If she rides the GCT it's for her own benefit. Because she is an investor of the Tour and because Gucci wants her to parade in high level events (nothing wrong with that! She has every right to invest her money wherever she wants!)

Having a rich heiress falling down her saddle and butchering her horse's mouths once and again in front of the public while she looks like crying, doesn't help the sport at all.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte did better today. She finished 7th and 81/89 at 1*, 1.20m and 17/79 at 1.30m. She rode Costa Vergio, Ruebens Quibelle and Troy; in that order. She must have been practicing!
Old 03-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

is there any other race after this one today? I really wanna watch if she'll keep those results to see what king of training she did for the competition!
Old 03-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

There are more competitions on Saturday and Sunday. I don't think it is being filmed.

My bad. I looked at the results again and Charlotte came in 41 and 74/89 at 1.20 and 38/79 at 1.30. She had 0,7 and 0 faults. I was looking at the starting order in post 1728. Still ,no eliminations so that is an improvement.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
She must have been practicing!
I'm going to be evil and I'd say that it precisely shows the contrary: that she hasn't been riding (we know that after nice she's been in new york and the rose ball).

Looks like someone else has been riding her horses lately and they've regain confidence. She always does much better when she's not being riding. Let's wait for her next results.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Gentry

Bonjour;

It´s spring ...

Let´s zzzzZZZZzzzz !!!!

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/4.pdf Vendredi 30, 2012

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/5.pdf Vendredi 30, 2012

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/15.pdf Samedi 31, 2012

and not waste time with coach from the benches, because; no matter the regardless of the results achieved are, he/she is always influenced by the dark side of the force in is evil mind ...

Pics. next link ...

EcurieBost.fr | Olivier et Roger-Yves Bost - Bosty Jump

EcurieBost.fr | concours

Videos next link ...

Accueil JUMPING VIDEO

Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Pics of Charlotte in Barbizon: fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia - Události
Old 04-01-2012, 04:49 AM
Courtier

Thanks, LOvelyKate.
SHe looks fresh so early in the morning (the 1st course started at 7.45)
But her posture and technique, oh, well...

Apparenty, Rubins got fed up really quick. She was already eliminated with him yesterday. Troy hangs on a bit longer. 9 points but no elimination yet.

Her best results were with her newest horse (2 time points with Costa Virgio)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Gentry

Bonjour,

There are people who do not have any shame in is face ...

Parasitic ... disturb the environment, of the serious people, and healthy mind.

See this:

Charlotte Casiraghi: Barbizon Prix Jump! <div class="subtitle"> Charlotte é filha da princesa Caroline de Mônaco.</div> | Fotos em HQ de celebridades femininas famosas [Expostas]

http://pt-br.paperblog.com/charlotte...monaco-438040/

This time its a freak from Brazil, plagiarized the official photos of the organization, from here ...

EcurieBost.fr | Olivier et Roger-Yves Bost - Bosty Jump

EcurieBost.fr | concours

What a shame.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Courtier

She only rode Troy today (if I'm not mistaken, I couldn't find her in any other list).

And was eliminated once again.

Apparently Gad was there too. Maybe he'll see that something is wrong and will help her.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Gentry

Apparently Elvis Presley was there too, and Michael Jackson soo ...

Unfortunately we can not prove (with links and pics) this freak ilusion, like the GAD apparition in Barbizon ...

The results of 1 April 2012:

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/28.pdf

Nothing new too ... Its not the first time, I write this horse (troy), is for a man hands, she his completely deluded, if she think she can take that horse somewhere. Sale that ... and buy two more fresh horses. (Preferably females)

Have fun !!! Dear friends !!!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post
Apparently Elvis Presley was there too, and Michael Jackson soo ...

Unfortunately we can not prove (with links and pics) this freak ilusion, like the GAD apparition in Barbizon ...
Here, a pic of Elvis Presley at Barbizon:

https://twitter.com/#!/JessiK_R/status/186553579388141571/photo/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post
and buy two more fresh horses. (Preferably females)

Have fun !!! Dear friends !!!
Yeah, Charlotte, listen up! Don't learn to ride, buy more new horses.
Even better if they are mares, because, well, we all know how easy to handle are mares, specially in the spring-summer months.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Serene Highness

Are you serious with the mares-thing? Because they can be b.tches to ride. Geldings are the easiest.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Courtier

I was being ironic, of course! (hence the "don't learn to ride")
Since marieantoinette is recomending Charlotte to buy a couple of mares in order to improve her results...