Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte did a little better today. Yesterday she came in 51 and 56 out of 57 at 2* 1.25 meters. She fell and was elimated on the second horse. Today she came in 25 and 36 out of 46 at the same level.

Charlotte did a little better today. She came in 26th on Villagseckers. No penalties. She has been improving each day. As far as I can tell, she only road 1 horse.

jumpingcannes.com lists Charlotte as an amateur competitor this week. There are also pictures today showing Charlotte and Gad in Orly airport today. We'll find out Thursday.

Charlotte did well today at Cannes at 1* 1.25m. She finished 13 and 14 out of 47 with no faults. Just out of the money.

Charlotte came in 24 and 37 out of 51 at 1.30m today. She had 4 and 8 faults. She is actually looking pretty good. Just needs more experience competing at these higher heights.

I found out they don't start awarding ranking points until you are jumping at 1.45 meters and it has to be an approved competition.

Charlotte had 4 faults each on her 2 horses at 1.30m today. She is getting a little better each time she competes.

The photo of Charlotte and her horse trotting out the city is nice!

Her expression in the second colour shot is ridiculous. I expect it's supposed to be sultry and intense.

I don't think she was trying for a "look". The photo was taken during a Mass in the Cathedral and Charlotte was likely not even aware that she was having her picture taken at that moment.

I think she looks breathtakingly beautiful, ridiculously gorgeous.;)

I think you two are looking at different pictures. Florestane is looking at pictures of Charlotte in her riding gear and Moonmaiden is looking at the top margin picture of the Casi Trio at mass. The riding pictures look old and probably didn't sell because they were awful pictures. Charlotte is not a professional model. That's why they call her a '' brand ambassador." Her best shots are usually candids.

Ahhh, I thank you FoM...I do see what Florestane was commenting on now.:cool:

Yes, I agree that despite her nearly flawless face Charlotte isn't really a model. Her beauty is shown to best effect in candid shots.

I agree that she's stunning and normally I like pictures of her, both candid and posed but I just thought in that particular picture it was a very strange expression. ? But you can see she's stunning.

yes .. I also think it is not a model. she is very beautiful in spontaneous and natural images, even in those paparazzi. Struggling to pull out of her essence in the photo .. recently improved slightly, a little 'more' safe, but it is far from being a model.
Also in the video advertising at times, she is clumsy. In interviews instead it is dissolved.

Charlotte's competing today with her two horses, Ramsexy Z and Villigseckers, in the GCT Paris:
LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR
The startlists for the other two days aren't available yet.

Last edited:
I think charlotte is a very attractive woman , looks good in anything she wears , but she just doesnt have that je ne sais quoi as the french would say . and Im not being nasty at all , some people have it , and some dont .

How is charlotte doing? I don't have any competence in the equestrian field, but I've read she is not so good and has done better in the past than now...

Back
Top Bottom