Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday, Charlotte came 20th with Tchintchin du Village at 1.25/1.30

Tchintchin is only 7 years old and Costa Virgio and Ruebens Quibelle are only ten. Charlotte is starting to ride some younger horses. It looks like she is sticking with riding for awhile. I hope she is able to practice more.

It is her first win I remember since she started riding again in 2009. As a child, there was a picture of her holding a trophy on the cover of a magazine. She was about age 12.

Wow, good for her.

The time off might have done wonders for her- and while she was pregnant, she was probably advised to stop jumping, so maybe she took the opportunity to work on some of her basics.

Pomeline-Fizz.com has video of Charlottes's winning ride and awarding of her trophy.
Her riding form looked the best I've seen it in years. She is bending at the waist and not standing on her stirups or flinging her legs back like she usually does.

There is an article in the Los Angeles Times today (also Bloomberg news) saying that the former owner of the LA Dodgers baseball team has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour. It mentions Charlotte. I think she may be an investor. I know Athina Onassis is; or maybe she sold out to Frank McCourt. Charlotte may have just increased the value of her investment quite a bit. This is speculation on my part but she seems to be involved too much to be a volunteer. Even if she isn't an owner, this is great news for show jumping fans. McCourt can help take show jumping to the next level.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS, Charlotte, on what looks like your first win ever!!!! :flowers: :cool:

My oh my motherhood has done wonders for Miss Casiraghi. And she can share it with her little one. *hugs* To think her first win coming right after the birth of her son just months ago, it's just wonderful, brings mist to my eyes. Congrats Raphael on your mom's win!

There is an article in the Los Angeles Times today (also Bloomberg news) saying that the former owner of the LA Dodgers baseball team has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour. It mentions Charlotte. I think she may be an investor. I know Athina Onassis is; or maybe she sold out to Frank McCourt. Charlotte may have just increased the value of her investment quite a bit. This is speculation on my part but she seems to be involved too much to be a volunteer. Even if she isn't an owner, this is great news for show jumping fans. McCourt can help take show jumping to the next level.

If I understood correctly: Charlotte has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour? Or not?

The former owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team purchased 50% of the Global Champions tour. Charlotte and/or her family may or may not be a partial owner of the other 50%. The new owner also owns the Los Angeles Marathon Race. He would have alot of sports management knowledge that the others do not; especially in North America. This implies they are getting ready to go into the US market and maybe on US tv. This would be great for everyone involved: owners, horse owners, riders and fans .

The former owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team purchased 50% of the Global Champions tour. Charlotte and/or her family may or may not be a partial owner of the other 50%. The new owner also owns the Los Angeles Marathon Race. He would have alot of sports management knowledge that the others do not; especially in North America. This implies they are getting ready to go into the US market and maybe on US tv. This would be great for everyone involved: owners, horse owners, riders and fans .

Oh, thank you! Why the owner of the other 50% (maybe Charlotte) is not widely known? Why is a supposition?
And something else: the Global Champions tour is in USA?

I think she spends alot of time promoting the tour. Her family also lets the tour use their pictures in promoting the tour; which is unusual. That's why I think they might be part owners. I don't have any proof though.

The GCT is not currently in the US, but I think they are working on it. I saw an interview on You Tube with Reed Kessler, a US rider, saying it might be coming to New York.

I think she spends alot of time promoting the tour. Her family also lets the tour use their pictures in promoting the tour; which is unusual. That's why I think they might be part owners. I don't have any proof though.

The GCT is not currently in the US, but I think they are working on it. I saw an interview on You Tube with Reed Kessler, a US rider, saying it might be coming to New York.

thank you again, FanofMonaco:flowers: All the members of the princely family of Monaco are also businessmen. Thiw is a very good new for Charlotte. Due to her hobby (horseriding), she is the face of Gucci and this is a very good business for her. On the other hand, I had read that Pierre promotes the shoes of a famous italian brand (I don't remember it's name).

Very nice to see! Does anyone know, does she have a new coach? Something has happened to cause this very nice turn a round.

Ah, ANOTHER win!!! *hands clapping*

Imho the big difference is that of her newborn baby boy, Raphael, six months ago. :flowers: She didn't win in the past when she had all the top notch people/team around her, nor when she had a boyfriend, et al. No, it finally happened when she had a baby. :heart: That unconditional love between a mother and her son, such contentment, peace, tranquility, and of course love.

CONGRATS, Raphael, on another win for your proud mama. :heart1:

Ah, ANOTHER win!!! *hands clapping*

Imho the big difference is that of her newborn baby boy, Raphael, six months ago. :flowers: She didn't win in the past when she had all the top notch people/team around her, nor when she had a boyfriend, et al. No, it finally happened when she had a baby. :heart: That unconditional love between a mother and her son, such contentment, peace, tranquility, and of course love.

CONGRATS, Raphael, on another win for your proud mama. :heart1:

:previous:Nice thought, but I don't buy that. Just because she had a baby COULD NOT cure all the things she was doing wrong. It's not magic, it's work! And someone has been working with her and giving good guidance. I am very happy for her.

She still seems to be surrounded by the same people. Thierry Rozier can be seen in the photos from Monte Carlo giving her instructions so he's probably still her coach. She's still arround Edwina and her husband like in the past. So her team doesn't seem to have changed, unless of course, there is someone working with her "backstage" in the Rozier team. One thing is for sure, since the re-start of her "career" after the birth her results have improved and she's now in a phase of "better than ever before".

Back
Top Bottom