Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a nice horse in the first two pictures, but is really dumping his front end in the last one...maybe a bad take off distance...bet he had that jump down.

Charlotte never said she was quitting. Everyone else did, because she wasn't riding very well. It sounds like she doesn't practice enough. She is probably still under contract to Gucci and does seem to enjoy the sport a lot. Power to her.

She had to take a break because she had some problems with her back! That's all

Good to see her again. I was one of those who was a bit sceptic about her return and thought Raphael provided a good excuse to put an end to a career who was starting to be painful to watch. I'm proved wrong, fortunately.

It seems she was competing during all the weekend, meaning that she left Cagnes-sur-Mer on Saturday after the competitions to attend the Rose Ball and then was back on Sunday to compete.

Charlotte came in 11/47 today at Cagnes Sur Mer and won 10 Euros on Madison D'Olgy. She only competed once today. The height was 1.15 meters.

"I'm back in the saddle again" *SINGING*

Today, April 8, Charlotte attended the Paris Eifell Jumping Press Conference

Here are some pics that I've found on twitter

BkrwVv1IcAAsfzF.jpg

BksE1i6IAAETvhA.jpg

Charlotte is competing at the Bost Fontainebleu competition this week-end. She won $24 in the 1* 1.20 m on Madison d'Olgy with no faults on Friday. Came in 29/62 on Saturday. On Reubens Quibelle she did 33/75 and 19/66 at the Amateur B level 1.10m. She was also riding a new horse Tchintchin, owned by Thierry Rozier. She came in 62/75 and was eliminated on him. Also at the Am B 1.10 level.

Photos from Fontainebleau, Gad and Raphael were there too. After you have opened the photo, you get it even bigger by clicking "presentation (800px) - 800"
IBL Bildbyrå

Last edited:
Charlotte came in 3rd on Madison D'Olgy at 1.10 m at Cannes today. She won $225. 00. I think that's the best she has done on the GCT. Unfortunately, she was eliminated at 1.25. The horse just didn't want to jump that fence. He stopped way out. Guilliame Canet won the 1.25 m.

Charlotte came in 3rd on Madison D'Olgy at 1.10 m at Cannes today. She won $225. 00. I think that's the best she has done on the GCT. Unfortunately, she was eliminated at 1.25. The horse just didn't want to jump that fence. He stopped way out.
Was there water or a dry ditch under it? Some of them have a strong aversion to such jumps.

Tchintchin is a new horse. This may also be the first time Charlotte has jumped 1.30 m this year.

I didn't see any water and can't tell if there is a dry ditch.

Back
Top Bottom