The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Courtier

^Thanks LadyRomanov!

This article belongs to the past now, because Charlotte describes Tintero as a "very smart" horse, she say they have "a good rapport". Nothing compared to what she says now in Vogue interview!

Old 09-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte doesn't seem to be at the Rio GCT this year. She went the last 2 years.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Courtier

^ Maybe because she promised she would go to the Cartier party, and to Ronson-La Baume's wedding?
Old 09-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte is scheduled to compete in Fontainebleau this Thursday thru Saturday. Posted for her to ride is Madison D'Olgy, CarryDuffZ and Rubins Quibelle. I think this is the first time she will compete with Rubins. He is only 7 years old.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Nobility

Thanks! Where'd you find that info??? Which race is it?

Just found a bit on Rubins Quibelle, via the GCT site:
Year of birth:2004
Breed:SWB
Color:Chestnut
Owner:Thierry Rozier
Passport number:102YO10
Sex:Mare
Sire:Quidam's Rubin
Sire Dam:Stanford
Thierry last used Rubins in 2010's GCT in Valkenswaard & Estoril.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Charlotte doesn't seem to be at the Rio GCT this year. She went the last 2 years.
I think she didn't go because this year the Brazil GCT event was only for pros. A pity, we usually get very nice pics from Brazil :-(

Looking forward to see her in Fontainebleau with her new young horse, Madison and Carry. Not riding Tintero is a wise move, imo, but I wonder what's happened with Troy. Maybe he's injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post

Thanks! Where'd you find that info??? Which race is it?

Just found a bit on Rubins Quibelle, via the GCT site:

Thierry last used Rubins in 2010's GCT in Valkenswaard & Estoril.
I just watched the videos at the GCT, and that mare is was still very very green last summer! I guess she must have settled down a lot in a couple of month for Charlotte to ride her!
Not my favorite type of horse, too much warmblood, but she kind of looks like Troy, so she's probably good for Charlotte.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Serene Highness

www.ffecompet.com/cavaliers/5324828 for French competitions.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:06 AM
Nobility

That still doesn't tell anything about the competition......
Old 09-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Serene Highness

If you click on Fontainebleau it will give you the competitions. There is also an internet site to Bost, who is running it, but I don't think anything is on there yet. It is a small event compared to the GCT so won't be as much info. They will post the results though.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Courtier

^ Fontainebleau events are always very big events for french horse riding! That's not GCT, of course, but it's still very important: the best french riders will compete here. It's not small at all, don't be too "pessimist" FanofMonaco...
Old 09-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

That's good to hear. I was referring to what info is posted on the website. I also don't think the photo agencies cover it much. I love the GCT because there are articles and videos and some live streaming.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Courtier

^ I know, international medias are less interested by Fontainebleau. However, it's a very important place for us, as Lamotte Beuvron is. It is covered by french horse riding medias (L'Eperon, for exemple) and I'm quite sure that somewhere on the internet we could find some videos.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Serene Highness

I was a little slow in getting your pessimist joke, LovelyKate. Good one.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Nobility

On Thursday Charlotte rode in Fontainebleau

In 1.20 she finished 42/82 on Rubins Quibelle

In 1.30 she finished 61/76 on CarryDuffZ, with Madison D'Olgy she retired
Old 10-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

For those of you who follow the GCT they have added 4 competitions for next year: Wiesbaden, Germany, Lausanne, Switzerland, Vienna, Austria and Shanghai, China. 14 events on 3 continents. They are really growing. Hope Charlotte gets to go to some of these new events.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Shangai? Waw, they are really trying to touch the new power of the world! I read somewhere that Monaco had big difficulties with money because of PA's bad gestion, and that they were desperately trying to attract chinese billions. So maybe Charlotte will go to Shangai. Do you know when the Shangai event will take place?
Old 10-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Shangai? Waw, they are really trying to touch the new power of the world! I read somewhere that Monaco had big difficulties with money because of PA's bad gestion, and that they were desperately trying to attract chinese billions. So maybe Charlotte will go to Shangai. Do you know when the Shangai event will take place?
I had the same reaction. Only time will tell where CC goes with the GCT next year.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Serene Highness

I think it will be in September or October. It was on the GCT site yesterday but they forgot to put Rio on the list and it was gone today.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte attempted the 2* competition in Caen, Normandy, this week-end with not so good results. On Troy she finished 43/54 with 7 faults at 1.25m on Friday, and was eliminated at 1.35m on Saturday and Sunday. On CarryDuffZ she finished 59/59 with 15 faults at 1.35m on Friday, on Saturday was 31/43 with 4 faults at 1.25m on Saturday and abandoned on Sunday at 1.35m. Most of this year she has ridden at the lower 1* level. She has sometimes had middling results with Tintero at 2*. Next week is Lyon, also a 2*. She went last year. Maybe she will do a little better then.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Serene Highness

Τhanks for the information, FanofMonaco!