The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Troy is a 5* horse also. Nothing is wrong with Tintero. They just haven't competed together for a few months.
WOW! Not even a "I think that nothing is wrong with Tintero" . A plain "nothing is wrong with Tintero" Period. Because I, FanofMonaco, say so.
I guess you must be Rozier posing as a fan in the forums.

Well, in my experience, when a 1'50 horse refuses to jump a 1'15 course there is something very very wrong with him, or with the partnership he makes with his rider.
And I still think that Tintero is too much horse for Charlotte.

Time will tell.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:15 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi in Chantilly July 2011, HQ pics

http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...ob_6239669.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...ob_6239672.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...ob_6239678.jpg

Jumping Montecarlo June 2011 HQ pics
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam..._a_6118307.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam..._a_6118302.jpg

Here the complete gallery
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...avlar-i-gucci/

Old 07-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte rode very well with Tintero last year. They won money in all the GCT events except Rio and only because Rio didn't pay any money. At the same heights as this year. This is the first GCT event she has ridden Tintero this year. I think Charlotte it not confident riding in the wet grass and it transfers to her horses.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Aristocracy

Looks like Charlotte had a wipe out, fell off her horse...
What on earth happened???
I hope she's alright.
I saw the pics on pomelineskyrock
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanya Trubetskoy View Post
Looks like Charlotte had a wipe out, fell off her horse...
What on earth happened???
The distance to the jump was wrong, she made the horse go too near. Tintero refused to jump from so close and stopped in front of the jump. Since it had been raining and the floor was slippery, he fell and Charlotte with him.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Charlotte rode very well with Tintero last year. They won money in all the GCT events except Rio and only because Rio didn't pay any money. At the same heights as this year. This is the first GCT event she has ridden Tintero this year. I think Charlotte it not confident riding in the wet grass and it transfers to her horses.
Don't look only at the GCT events. Last year Charlotte was eliminated several times with Tintero. At a certain point her results were getting worst, she took holidays someone else rode tintero for a while and when she came back the horse had apparently recovered. Their results started to go down again and she stopped riding him for several months.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

From 11/2009 thru 8/2010 she only had 2 elims out of 34 on Tintero, but from 10-12/2010 you are right she had 8/16 eliminations. This year she has 6/11 eliminations. You are right Trepstep she is being eliminated alot more on Tintero than I thought. She still has a few good finishes but she is very inconsistent. More practice, less long distance boyfriend and fashion shows.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Courtier

I'm glad we can talk about this withouth arguing :-)
I am pleseantly surprised by the way her partnership with Troy has grown. She seemed to have more trouble with him at first. He is a stallion and probably more hot and temperamental. But they seem to understand each other quite well right now

Tintero strikes me as a a very classy and sensitive horse. The kind of horse who doesn't tolerate well mistakes and rarely makes a good partnership with an amateur rider.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Aristocracy

A video of Charlotte at the Jumping International de Bordeaux, I guess it was on February 2011. The video is in french with an interview to Thierry Rozier

France 3 Aquitaine au coeur du jumping international de Bordeaux - France 3

Charlotte Jumping
http://aquitaine.france3.fr/jumping-..._article=15554

A pic
http://medias.francetv.fr/cpbibl/url...e_67225331.jpg
Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Courtier

Thanks!
And: Rozier is really fixated with sending Charlotte to the Olympics. I don't understand it. Even if she had the talent to go there one day. It's silly to publicly set such a high target for a young amateur with so much to learn...
Old 08-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Serene Highness

It does seem like alot of unnecessary pressure is being put on her and not just by Rozier. I think PA may be behind it for the publicity. I got the impression that it is Charlotte's dream, but that she would have rather stayed quiet about it until the time came.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Or maybe it is Charlotte who is putting the pressure on herself?

She comes across as a bit of a perfectionist, at least to me she does.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Courtier

Fan of Monaco, I totally agree with your last two posts.

I think that this is T. Rozier who wants the most the Olympic Games: it's a good publicity for him and for his family. And of course, Charlotte wants it too because of him, and because she believes in him. It's a good aim, but maybe is it a bit early to imagine her taking part to the Olympic Games? I think that she's a good rider but she doesn't respect her natural evolution, she wants to improve too fast, taking part to too high competitions for her. That's why she appears to be a "bad" rider, spoiling her horse. She should take her time, and, as Fan of Monaco well said it: " More practice, less long distance boyfriend and fashion shows. " Fan of Monaco, you couldn't translate better my thoughts about Charlotte's practicing of horse riding!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Serene Highness

Moon, I agree that Charlotte is probably putting too much pressure on herself also. I think part of her elimination problem is that she is probably tensing up in competition. I know I would be. It would be great if she could go somewhere in the US or Canada where noone knew her and train and compete. I doubt PA would let her do that though. She is Monaco's brand now that PC is getting older. I like Charlene, but PC and Charlotte inherited the glamour gene from PG.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Moon, I agree that Charlotte is probably putting too much pressure on herself also. I think part of her elimination problem is that she is probably tensing up in competition. I know I would be. It would be great if she could go somewhere in the US or Canada where noone knew her and train and compete. I doubt PA would let her do that though. She is Monaco's brand now that PC is getting older. I like Charlene, but PC and Charlotte inherited the glamour gene from PG.
Really, I don't think PA has something to do with Charlotte's career, if she wants to go to US, she would go, she is not a princess and is not obliged to do something for Monaco if she didn't want. And she has already once stop her career so I think PA would not push her to do the OG. It's her life.
Léonard de Vinci
Old 08-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Serene Highness

It's not her life. Per the constitution ,if PA asks her to do something and she doesn't she can lose her place in line to the throne. I don't think she cares about that ,but there would be a guilt thing about being unloyal to PA. The constitution was changed to cover untitled heirs like the Casiraghis.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

Today Charlotte rode in Valkenswaard (GCT is next week) in the 1* 1.20m on sand. She finished 7/32 with no faults on Madison D'Olgy and won $40. She finished 24/28 on CarryDuffZ. She was also supposed to be at the Monte Carlo Beach Club with Alex this afternoon. I wonder if she is going to the Red Cross Ball tonight?
Old 08-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

Today Charlotte rode on grass, 1*,1.25m. She finished 17/37 on CarryDuffZ with 4 faults and 28/37 with 8 faults on Madison D'Olgy. She seems to be more confident on sand.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness

She did well inValkenswaard!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It's not her life. Per the constitution ,if PA asks her to do something and she doesn't she can lose her place in line to the throne. I don't think she cares about that ,but there would be a guilt thing about being unloyal to PA. The constitution was changed to cover untitled heirs like the Casiraghis.

I do not see why Prince Albert would disagree on Charlotte living in the States! He is half American and very close to USA himself.

Ans even IF he disagrees on some actions of the Casiraghis,ok, but make them loose their rights!!!! Extreme!