Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with you Titiromi. Charlotte is earning a lot of money, but in the horse riding world I'm convinced that she'll never be recognised the way she would like to be: that's what she really wants. Maybe she'll win some respect if she works more, but for the moment it's not the case.

FanofMonaco, this time I still disagree with you. You wrote: Also the more paychecks go up, the more democratic the sport will be. I can't see how this is going to happen. Do you really think that the money earned in these elitist competitions will help horse riding to become more democratic? Maybe I'm too pessimist (and I know that I can be like this!) but according to me money will stay in this elitist world, and little horse riding school, which are suffering a lot in these times of crise (I only talk for France - many taxes), won't see the colour of it.

I agree with you Titiromi. Charlotte is earning a lot of money, but in the horse riding world I'm convinced that she'll never be recognised the way she would like to be: that's what she really wants. Maybe she'll win some respect if she works more, but for the moment it's not the case.
I think she would earn more respect if she abandoned the competitive riding ring and became a fulltime public promoter of riding as a sport and of the GCT . Then she would no longer be open to criticism of being a pretty rich girl who cannot deliver results as an athlete and eventually would earn praise for helping to develop the sport for those riders who can deliver winning results. She could also raise funding to assist junior riders working their way up through the ranks. She could still wear the Gucci clothes that she is paid to wear but would no longer embarress herself in the riding ring and would be making a valuable contribution to the sport. She could even become involved with Riding For The Disabled in France as an adjunct to promoting equestrian sports, which wouldn't hurt her image either.

Maybe she doesn't care what other people think. I think she started out wanting to be a top athlete but maybe then realized she could be more helpful promoting the sport. I still think her primary purpose is to promote Monaco, secondary to promote riding and fashion and last to become a good rider. You can't promote the other 2 if you are hidden away practicing all day.

Maybe she doesn't care what other people think. I think she started out wanting to be a top athlete but maybe then realized she could be more helpful promoting the sport. I still think her primary purpose is to promote Monaco, secondary to promote riding and fashion and last to become a good rider. You can't promote the other 2 if you are hidden away practicing all day.
Most people don't enjoy being a joke and I doubt she is any different.

IMO, more than anything I worry about her safety. Honestly, I would think given her status as a socialite (because lets face it, that's what she is) that she would strive harder to prove herself. But I guess that's not the case. It would matter less if she was trying and failing at something like acting or singing like her Aunt Steph, but equestrian sport is nothing to do half-assed. If you know nothing else about the sport you know that. It looks dangerous. Elegant when you do it right, but always potentially dangerous. So I hope she either works harder or lets it go for her safety if not for her reputation and/or her pride.

IMO, more than anything I worry about her safety. Honestly, I would think given her status as a socialite (because lets face it, that's what she is) that she would strive harder to prove herself. But I guess that's not the case. It would matter less if she was trying and failing at something like acting or singing like her Aunt Steph, but equestrian sport is nothing to do half-assed. If you know nothing else about the sport you know that. It looks dangerous. Elegant when you do it right, but always potentially dangerous. So I hope she either works harder or lets it go for her safety if not for her reputation and/or her pride.

Bonjour, :flowers:

Do not worry. After the sequence of photos last week, I 'm convinced that CHAR. knows very well what she is doing (does not require any change of coach, what a stupid freak) it stands up very well. :lol:

I'm not worried about anything. :lol: She defended himself very well in that fall. :ROFLMAO: Most better than many professionals, believe me. :lol:

Regarding the results of this week do not need to talk (or write) a lot about them, because someone has even plagiarize my way of text presenting; what a shame, but I'm not bore, (up saves me work). :lol:

This week the team, and professionals Rozier family brought fresh horses, and just arrived 2 day before the event, and ... :whistling: no rider can not have good results, even the champions, with no, or any experience work with this horses; but ... only here it is sad that someone tries to pass an false image, diferent of her ShowJumping reality ... that SHE, in is sport activity is embarrassed for that. :lol:

She is not embarrassed, because like her, and a lot of persons who know what is realy the horse sport, are consciousness; is more easier (come here speaking, and writing fluff) than actually practicing this sport, and have good results. :whistling:

In this world we allways have the coaches from the benches who think are better smart then the other (riders ... the real ones) saying that to do so, or that way. Many do not even have a single positive experience in this activity in terms of entertainment, even more in official sports. :lol: But they write, and write ... can not get enough ... what a madness. :lol:

Let then write, and write ... because she do not pay any attention to that fluff. :lol: And my advice to you is the same ... :flowers:

Last edited:
Thierry Rozier came in 3rd on Tintero (Charlotte's horse) at the Vidauban Grand Prix yesterday; 2 star. Glad to see that the horses are getting ridden.

FanofMonaco said:
Thierry Rozier came in 3rd on Tintero (Charlotte's horse) at the Vidauban Grand Prix yesterday; 2 star. Glad to see that the horses are getting ridden.

Any word on when she might ride again?

I don't know if she is going to Qatar GCT or not. I think it starts on 4/5/12.

There is also a competition in Barbizon, France this week-end. It's on the edge of Fontainebleu and she sometimes competes there.

Last edited:
No matter how Charlotte does, I think it's more about the love of the sport, and horses, than it is winning. She may not be trying to reach Olympic level, but I think it seems important for her to keep the skill she is learning from competing - just wish that she would get another trainer that can get her to the next skill level.

I think her main problem is that she is not practicing enough. Also needs a new trainer.

Her skill level is more what one would see at a county fair than one would see on the international circuit or village horse show.

Horseygal said:
No matter how Charlotte does, I think it's more about the love of the sport, and horses, than it is winning. She may not be trying to reach Olympic level, but I think it seems important for her to keep the skill she is learning from competing - just wish that she would get another trainer that can get her to the next skill level.

If she loves her horses, she should learn to be more considerate of them. I think she loves the glamour of the sport. If she just loved the animals and didn't care about the glamour (and the money she's possibly making as a promoter) she. could stick to riding at an appropriate level.

She is riding at an appropriate level; 1 star. You can't go any lower than that. She rides at both local French events and international ones. The reason she rides with the GCT is more for their benefit than hers. She is truly trying to raise the sport to a higher level; like golf and tennis. She is a publicity magnet. If she happens to make some money too; good for her.

Now she can't give up horse riding for a very simple ans important for her reason: the contract with Gucci, which makes her more famous, she gains publicity, of course earns money, plus she starts a career in business. That's good for her. In her position i would do the same thing of course.

Charlotte is riding at Barbizon this week-end. No results up yet.

She is riding at an appropriate level; 1 star. You can't go any lower than that. She rides at both local French events and international ones. The reason she rides with the GCT is more for their benefit than hers. She is truly trying to raise the sport to a higher level; like golf and tennis. She is a publicity magnet. If she happens to make some money too; good for her.

No, she isn't riding at the appropiate level. They are LOT of levels under CSI*.
I'd have to check the FFE site, but they are easily a dozen levels and heights under that.
She should be riding 1'10-1'15 height, with an ocasional 1'20 at local or even club competitions. That's her real level.

And she is not a saint patroness of the sport. If she rides the GCT it's for her own benefit. Because she is an investor of the Tour and because Gucci wants her to parade in high level events (nothing wrong with that! She has every right to invest her money wherever she wants!)

Having a rich heiress falling down her saddle and butchering her horse's mouths once and again in front of the public while she looks like crying, doesn't help the sport at all.

Charlotte did better today. She finished 7th and 81/89 at 1*, 1.20m and 17/79 at 1.30m. She rode Costa Vergio, Ruebens Quibelle and Troy; in that order. She must have been practicing!

is there any other race after this one today? I really wanna watch if she'll keep those results to see what king of training she did for the competition!

There are more competitions on Saturday and Sunday. I don't think it is being filmed.

My bad. I looked at the results again and Charlotte came in 41 and 74/89 at 1.20 and 38/79 at 1.30. She had 0,7 and 0 faults. I was looking at the starting order in post 1728. Still ,no eliminations so that is an improvement.

Last edited:
She must have been practicing!

I'm going to be evil and I'd say that it precisely shows the contrary: that she hasn't been riding (we know that after nice she's been in new york and the rose ball).

Looks like someone else has been riding her horses lately and they've regain confidence. She always does much better when she's not being riding. Let's wait for her next results.

Last edited:
Bonjour; :flowers:

It´s spring ... :p

Let´s zzzzZZZZzzzz !!!! :lol:

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/4.pdf Vendredi 30, 2012

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/5.pdf Vendredi 30, 2012

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/15.pdf Samedi 31, 2012

and not waste time with coach from the benches, because; no matter the regardless of the results achieved are, he/she is always influenced by the dark side of the force in is evil mind ... :lol:

Pics. next link ... :flowers:

EcurieBost.fr | Olivier et Roger-Yves Bost - Bosty Jump

EcurieBost.fr | concours

Videos next link ... :flowers:

Accueil JUMPING VIDEO

Last edited:
Thanks, LOvelyKate.
SHe looks fresh so early in the morning (the 1st course started at 7.45)
But her posture and technique, oh, well...

Apparenty, Rubins got fed up really quick. She was already eliminated with him yesterday. Troy hangs on a bit longer. 9 points but no elimination yet.

Her best results were with her newest horse (2 time points with Costa Virgio)

Bonjour, :flowers:

There are people who do not have any shame in is face ...

Parasitic ... disturb the environment, of the serious people, and healthy mind.

See this: :eek:

Charlotte Casiraghi: Barbizon Prix Jump! <div class="subtitle"> Charlotte é filha da princesa Caroline de Mônaco.</div> | Fotos em HQ de celebridades femininas famosas [Expostas]

http://pt-br.paperblog.com/charlott...-filha-da-princesa-caroline-de-monaco-438040/

This time its a freak from Brazil, plagiarized the official photos of the organization, from here ...

EcurieBost.fr | Olivier et Roger-Yves Bost - Bosty Jump

EcurieBost.fr | concours

What a shame. :ermm:

Last edited:
She only rode Troy today (if I'm not mistaken, I couldn't find her in any other list).

And was eliminated once again.

Apparently Gad was there too. Maybe he'll see that something is wrong and will help her.

Apparently Elvis Presley was there too, and Michael Jackson soo ... :lol:

Unfortunately we can not prove (with links and pics) this freak ilusion, like the GAD apparition in Barbizon ... :lol:

The results of 1 April 2012:

http://www.jump-results.com/OPEN/barbizon12/28.pdf :bang:

Nothing new too ... :lol: Its not the first time, I write this horse (troy), is for a man hands, she his completely deluded, if she think she can take that horse somewhere. :bang: Sale that ... :whistling: and buy two more fresh horses. :p (Preferably females)

Have fun !!! Dear friends !!! :flowers:

Apparently Elvis Presley was there too, and Michael Jackson soo ... :lol:

Unfortunately we can not prove (with links and pics) this freak ilusion, like the GAD apparition in Barbizon ... :lol:

Here, a pic of Elvis Presley at Barbizon:

https://twitter.com/#!/JessiK_R/status/186553579388141571/photo/1

and buy two more fresh horses. :p (Preferably females)

Have fun !!! Dear friends !!! :flowers:

Yeah, Charlotte, listen up! Don't learn to ride, buy more new horses.
Even better if they are mares, because, well, we all know how easy to handle are mares, specially in the spring-summer months. :lol:

Are you serious with the mares-thing? Because they can be b.tches to ride. Geldings are the easiest.

I was being ironic, of course! (hence the "don't learn to ride")
Since marieantoinette is recomending Charlotte to buy a couple of mares in order to improve her results...

Back
Top Bottom