The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

Athina and Charlotte don't compete against each other. Athina is doing quite well this year. She is competing at the 5 star level; the top level agianst the best riders. She even beat Doda, her husband, last week. Charlotte, while improving, is at the 2 star level and beginning to work on the 1.40 and 1.45m heights. The top riders jump up to 1.60m. Charlotte is younger and doesn't have the hours of riding that Athina has so she is doing fine. She does seem to be struggling this spring, though. Maybe too many distractions with the wedding, the GCTLife magazine, a new issue of EverManifesto coming out soon and going from 3 to 6 horses. It sounds like a difficult sport to learn, that takes many years, but the top riders make it look easy.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Thanks so much for the pics ladyromanov. I don't know how you find those pics, but I really appreciate every time you post!
You´re very welcome, I love to see Charlotte as amazona so it´s a pleasure to share with all of you the pics I fortunately found!

More pics Charlotte in Valencia

I want her polo T-shirt!
http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/var...a_portrait.jpg

http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/var...a_portrait.jpg

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...casiraghi1.jpg
http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...P5060089-1.jpg

Training
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/1537_xxl_1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sv6PZ97p7s...carlotagr0.jpg

HQ pic
http://cavallomagazine.quotidiano.ne..._casiraghi.JPG

Some more
charlotte casiraghi — Milestone Media: fotografie di stock, editoriali e royalty free, illustrazioni e filmati

Old 05-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
The guy is Sh Shakboot Bin Nahayan Al Nahayan Al Nahy

Sh Shakhboot Bin Nahyan Al Nahyan - GCT Riders - Global Champions Tour

Thanks for the info.! :)

That's my favorite pic, when Charlotte smiles it totally transforms her face, I wonder what they were talking about.

Btw, I recall reading some time ago that one of Charlotte's half-brothers, think it's Christian?, works or worked in Abu Dhabi.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Courtier

Thank you Rerehh for the info! I think that Charlotte and this man would make a nice couple.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Courtier

I say this with the utmost love: You guys are really shallow lol. But anyway, love Charlott'e riding gear. The best thing she's ever done is sign with Gucci. Seriously, that should go down as an accomplishment. Words cannot express how glad I am that she got from up under Lagerfield's annoying thumb.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte at the annual jumping of La Baule May 14 2011

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1441/con00170586.jpg
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4363/con00170585.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7650/con00170584.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6246/con00170583.jpg
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8241/con00170582.jpg

Source: contactophoto
Old 05-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Courtier

none of those links are working for me, unfortunately. :(

EDIT: lol, now they are! :) My favorite is the one of Charlotte walking her long weiner dog.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
none of those links are working for me, unfortunately. :(

EDIT: lol, now they are! :) My favorite is the one of Charlotte walking her long weiner dog.
Nadine, you had me scared there for a minute , I saw those links didn´t work so I change them.

more pics, Charlotte at he annual jumping of La Baule
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1096/con00170579.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2742/con00170580.jpg
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9863/con00170581.jpg

Source: contactophoto
Old 05-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Courtier

Thank you ladyromanov! It is great to see Charlotte's little dog again. Her outfit looks very comfortable there as well.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:50 AM
Serene Highness

thank you for the pics!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Nobility

Charlotte is in CSI Haras de Bory

She takes part in CSI Ladies and CSI*

http://www.worldsporttiming.com/results/timing-579.html
Old 05-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Royal Highness

Does this mean she is unlikely to be at the Grand Prix tomorrow? (Hoping she'll be there partly as I'm curious to see if Alex is still on the scene)
Old 05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Serene Highness

There is only 1 competition tomorrow. I think she will be at the F1 Grand Prix. She didn't do very well but took 3 horses: Troy, Madison d'olgy and CarryDuffZ. Her best finish was 19/52 with 2 time faults at CSI 1 star and 1.20m on Carry. The worst was 39/42 with 12 faults at 1.35 with Troy. Had several double digit faults. The good news is she didn't have any eliminations. I think she is saving Tintero for the GCT. Hope she goes to Hamburg next week. It will be her first time there.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi At Global Champion Tour 2011 in Cannes

Global Champion Tour 2011 In Cannes - Day 1 . Fotos en lainformacion.com
News photos | CANNES, FRANCE - JUNE 09: Charlotte Casiraghi is spotted during the Global Champion Tour 2011 on June 9, 2011 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Marc Piasecki/Getty Images)
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Courtier

I don't want to start a new argument about Charlotte, but while looking at this picture I can't help myself thinking that there is something wrong with her. I've been riding for 15 years now, I know very well the subject. This kind of jump is very bad for the horse's back, the jump has been badly prepared, and Charlotte's position is bad too. It's also bad for horse's confidence. He's jumping, and she already asks him to turn. On this pic, it seems that she hasn't improved a lot. I love horses so much, and I really think that I won't look at pictures of Charlotte riding anymore, it hurts me too much to see the way she behaves with her beautiful, talentuous horses. I think that Charlotte is beautiful, and she's more at her place watching at the show, or parading around it than taking part to it.
She has to take it seriously. I have to say that she is the first one that I see on a jumping with a handbag constantly with her. It gives me the idea that Charlotte is socializing, that she follows Global Tour more to socialize than to win prizes. I'm so disappointed by this girl... I know that a lot of people on this forum admire her, and I don't want to hurt anybody. I don't want to appear rude, or anything else. I just want to express how I'm disgusted for all these talentuous horses spoilt by a spoilt heiress. And I apologize for my english: I hope you'll understand what I want to express!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are the pics from gettyimages via zimbio

** Global Champion Tour 2011 In Cannes - Day 1 **

Ladyromanov, you need to type in the dates into the search mask as well, otherwise the link won't stay that way:

** gettyimages/reuters/daylife: Global Champion Tour 2011 In Cannes - Day 1 **
Old 06-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate
I don't want to start a new argument about Charlotte, but while looking at this picture I can't help myself thinking that there is something wrong with her. I've been riding for 15 years now, I know very well the subject. This kind of jump is very bad for the horse's back, the jump has been badly prepared, and Charlotte's position is bad too. It's also bad for horse's confidence. He's jumping, and she already asks him to turn. On this pic, it seems that she hasn't improved a lot. I love horses so much, and I really think that I won't look at pictures of Charlotte riding anymore, it hurts me too much to see the way she behaves with her beautiful, talentuous horses. I think that Charlotte is beautiful, and she's more at her place watching at the show, or parading around it than taking part to it.
She has to take it seriously. I have to say that she is the first one that I see on a jumping with a handbag constantly with her. It gives me the idea that Charlotte is socializing, that she follows Global Tour more to socialize than to win prizes. I'm so disappointed by this girl... I know that a lot of people on this forum admire her, and I don't want to hurt anybody. I don't want to appear rude, or anything else. I just want to express how I'm disgusted for all these talentuous horses spoilt by a spoilt heiress. And I apologize for my english: I hope you'll understand what I want to express!
Wow, you're right. Her position really is terrible there and her horse's back is all flattened out. She's not helping him through the course at all, she's just along for the ride on a talented horse.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here are the pics from gettyimages via zimbio

** Global Champion Tour 2011 In Cannes - Day 1 **
Wow....she appears to be having a really tough, and bad, day....
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Serene Highness

The top riders all turn their horses in the middle of the jump. Watch their videos on the GCT site. She came in 5th out of 42 with no faults on Madison d'Olgy and won $270.00. She was eliminated on CarryDuffZ but that is a new horse. Both horses competed at 1.35 meters. She carries a handbag because Gucci is her sponsor and pays her horse expenses. These horses must be her number 3 and 4 horses because Tintero and Troy are her number 1 and 2. Maybe she is saving them for Monaco in a couple of weeks.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco
The top riders all turn their horses in the middle of the jump. Watch their videos on the GCT site. She came in 5th out of 42 with no faults on Madison d'Olgy and won $270.00. She was eliminated on CarryDuffZ but that is a new horse. Both horses competed at 1.35 meters. She carries a handbag because Gucci is her sponsor and pays her horse expenses. These horses must be her number 3 and 4 horses because Tintero and Troy are her number 1 and 2. Maybe she is saving them for Monaco in a couple of weeks.
Her position is terrible- her feet are shoved way too forward in the stirrups and she just doesn't look balanced or like she's doing anything to help her horse through the course. Granted, that could just be a bad moment and everyone has them, I was just struck by how bad that particular picture makes her look. I haven't followed her riding career closely though, so I have no idea if that's always the case with her or if it was just that jump.