The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Hmm, now that you all mention it, I too notice that Charlotte's beautiful auburn brunette hair is getting lighter, which in the above pics looks odd compared to her bright red lips and tanned complexion, whereas Athina's dyed blonde hair looks better on her because her skin is several shades lighter.

Of course, as FanofMonaco alludes to up above, spending all day outside in the sun naturally lightens one's hair, so that could be the case here. Either way I hope it doesn't get any lighter because blonde hair would look odd on Charlotte imho. Even her mother, Princess Caroline, never dyed her hair blonde (thank goodness), so I hope Charlotte doesn't either. I love her natural auburn hair with red/gold/blonde highlights, just wish she would style it in a french braid or chignon, or something equally lovely. When one has long hair one can do so many things with it (lol, I speak from experience).

ps: this is my favorite pic of her from up above: Charlotte Casiraghi lors du dîner de cloture Global Champions Tour 2011, à Valence, en Espagne,
She really does have an incredible head of hair!

Old 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte will be competing at La Baule, France this week-end in the 2* events. May not compete in all 4 events.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Saw this picture at The Fashion Spot, she's wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger...interesting.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 05-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Saw this picture at The Fashion Spot, she's wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger...interesting.

Yes, I think that is the same ring she wore at the Amade Gala
http://aeiou.caras.pt/users/0/14/cha...onaco-c4e4.jpg

By the way there are more pictures about Charlotte in prisma News, unfortunately I only see the small version

http://www.prismanews.com/theme.php?idt=11881
http://www.prismanews.com/cache/t/P/...2011016572.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/cache/t/P/...2011016586.jpg

Other pics in Valencia
http://thehappening.com:8080/images/...en1-9-5-11.jpg
http://thehappening.com:8080/images/...ar08051119.jpg
http://thehappening.com:8080/images/...ar08051129.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nestore...7626534806359/
Old 05-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Nobility

Other pics in Valencia

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/580/picpjh.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/466/pic0x.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/442/pic1xr.jpg
Old 05-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
YOu know that, though - IF it was an engagement ring, Alex can afford a huge piece of ice; there is no way she'd have some understated piece as her engagement ring....maybe a wedding band.....but, let's not speculate since we've seen no evidence they are headed in that direction...
Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Courtier

Thanks for all the Valencia pics everyone! I love equestrian Char. So chic.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Nobility

she looks really beautiful here...the sport has done her good.. and I love her handbags!!
Old 05-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Serene Highness

i love her outfit! so cute
Old 05-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte has been struglling her last few competitions. Yesterday at LaBaule she was eliminated on Troy and came in 30/31 with 28 faults on Carryduffz in the 1.25m. Today she finished 25/30 with 12 faults on Troy and 27/30 with 13 faults with Carryduffz in the 1.25m.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Gentry

Imho, in the Valencia pictures she is too skinny .
Old 05-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Charlotte has been struglling her last few competitions. Yesterday at LaBaule she was eliminated on Troy and came in 30/31 with 28 faults on Carryduffz in the 1.25m. Today she finished 25/30 with 12 faults on Troy and 27/30 with 13 faults with Carryduffz in the 1.25m.

Here are some pis from La Baule, France, taken yesterday, May 13, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **
Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Courtier

On Pomeline's skyblog there is someone who tells that he saw Charlotte at La Baule.
She was eliminated because Troy refused to jump.
The one also saw Charlotte talking to a friend, and added that now that she is sponsorised by Gucci she's so bling bling!
This person concluded by telling that Charlotte was with her bodyguard, who carried her "sac à dos" (= bag wearing on the back??? I don't know the word!!) all the day. Lucky Charlotte who doesn't have to carry her heavy bag herself!!!

Sorry, but does anybody know who is the guy talking to Charlotte, on day 3 of Valencia Competition? When she wore a brown shirt. Thank you!
Old 05-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

You were close LovelyKate. We call it a backpack. I think she was talking to one of the arab shieks and Jan Topps. Maybe from Qatar since her family has good relations with that family.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Courtier

^Thank you Fan of Monaco! I thought it was "backpack" but I wasn't sure, so I didn't dare!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:35 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
YOu know that, though - IF it was an engagement ring, Alex can afford a huge piece of ice; there is no way she'd have some understated piece as her engagement ring....maybe a wedding band.....but, let's not speculate since we've seen no evidence they are headed in that direction...

What a strange conclusion; because someone CAN afford a huge piece of ice, they should (do so) ? She's not some celebrity, she's from a european, royal line of blood you know.

Besides, isn't charlotte's style by definition understated , but elegant? I do not know her personally nor do I wish to, but based on her style / appearance, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she would go for such an ''understated piece'' as her engagement ring/wedding band/etc. ..
Old 05-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Sorry, but does anybody know who is the guy talking to Charlotte, on day 3 of Valencia Competition? When she wore a brown shirt. Thank you!
The guy is Sh Shakboot Bin Nahayan Al Nahayan Al Nahy

Sh Shakhboot Bin Nahyan Al Nahyan - GCT Riders - Global Champions Tour
Old 05-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

It's nice to see that Charlotte and Athina are competitors, as well as true friends.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Courtier

Thanks so much for the pics ladyromanov. I don't know how you find those pics, but I really appreciate every time you post!