Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know when she's competing again?

Most likely, only next year.

The Global Champions Tour only starts in March. Last year, before the beginning of GCT she competed in Basel, mid January and in Bourdeaux in early February, so maybe this year she will attend these competitions as well...

But I don't think we can know for sure, since her competitions are not announced previously

i love all of them one by one! Thanks Ladyromanov:flowers:
And very :merryxmas:

The first two black & white photos are stunning IMO! Thanks for posting the fun "disco" opens too!

i love all of them one by one! Thanks Ladyromanov:flowers:
And very :merryxmas:

You're very welcome Azure!

The first two black & white photos are stunning IMO! Thanks for posting the fun "disco" opens too!

I'm agree with you! I like the pics! You're very welcomePatra!

I had not realized about that but yes, you are right!

Other HQ pics, Gucci Masters 2011
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
A little problem with her gloss, it is in her teeth
Laughing
Winking
I love this:flowers: just perfect!

Source: celebutopia thanks to isa_

Beautiful pics. The two first ones i haven't seen them before. She looks like Andrea, certainly.
Thanks for posting them!

You're very welcome Azure!

I'm agree with you! I like the pics! You're very welcomePatra!

I had not realized about that but yes, you are right!

Other HQ pics, Gucci Masters 2011
A little problem with her gloss, it is in her teeth
Laughing
Winking
I love this:flowers: just perfect!

Source: celebutopia thanks to isa_

LOVE the last picture where she's winking w/the glitter shadow!! And, yes, I believe that of the trio, she and Andrea look most alike.

I have no idea why I only just noticed it now but the horse she rides at the Gucci Masters has such a great color. Want.

I think the forum have noticed that CHAR. supposedly changed boyfriend, that does not mean other responsibilities ... :lol: :whistling: :ROFLMAO:

In this case, what she likes to do ... Jumping !!! :mountie:

She is from last tuesday, in Basel with Les frères Rozier, for the CSI5* BASEL.

She did very well, congratulations !!! :graduate::bb::clap:

Clear round with Tintero, my favorite horse, he so beautifull, most better that Brandy Pitos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Philippe Rozier, was 2º very good place to. :D

Let's hope it finds some videos out there. :D

She is so diferent, Jesus Christ !!! Does not seem the same, who saw you and, who you see now ... ... ... ... ... Jesus Christ !!!

She is realy in love ... ... ... ... :cupid:

I'll be interested to see pictures and videos. My suspicion is that Tintero looks good and Charlotte looks the same as always- it's not shocking that the horse would do well at this point in the season. he's probably been ridden and trained by professional riders during the holiday break.

They also took part in a 1'20 course. That's a very amateurish level and apparently the horse is an airplane. He should be able to jump those fences with a bag of potatoes as rider.

With Carry she rode the 1'30 and got 15 points and was second to last:
Results

No wonder. The girl is riding a CSI in Basel and apparently she didn't ride most days last week since she was locked up with Gad on saturday, sunday and tuesday. And yesterday she was still in Paris.

She may be in love with a 40 year old but she's behaving as childish and spoiled as ever in horse matters.

Tomorrow she is doing the 1'30 with Tintero and the 1'20 with Carry. We'll see what happens.

Tomorrow she is doing the 1'30 with Tintero and the 1'20 with Carry. We'll see what happens.

I bet she stops riding Carry at some point this season. It was pretty clear the last few shows that the horse was over having his mouth mauled every time he jumps and that he's lost patience with her as a rider.

I know I've been posting in this thread for awhile, and saying the same things, but I really can't get over how absurd it is that a horse of that caliber is having trouble with courses that easy.

It's a giant, flashing neon sign shouting that Charlotte's being foolish, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Someone wrote somewhere that CHAR. was in Paris in the day 11 of January 2012, and also be in Paris a day earlier, (10 of January 2012)

Well my friends; the French law says:

`` That anyone who alleges facts constituting of rights, it must should prove, on pain of libel indemnify the other party. ´´

SO PROVE THAT CHARLOTTE WAS IN THAT TWO DAYS IN PARIS !!!

PROVE with official doc ... or disappears from here forever !!!

I prove Charlotte Casiraghi was in Basel (Switzerland); in the end of the tuesday this week, with the team Rozier; (they make the same cheek in hotel conference created by the organization to get the color bracelet, and identifications. Know as RIDER CARD PASS, or VIP CARD PASS, or even SPONSORS CARD PASS, and of course the PRESS/MEDIA CARD PASS.

And I prove: See in the Attachements name APPENDIX.pdf

http://www.csi-basel.ch/download/APPENDIX_to_Schedule_CSI_Basel_2012.pdf

Without this identifications, my dear friends; no one get in the stables security. And if you can not go in the stables security ... you can not get the VET Inspections !!!

No matter you are the Sheikh Shakhboot Bin Nahyan Al Nahyan LTD. without card pass ... ... Jump Off !!! The card pass is not transferable by third parties, and always delivered by hand (personally), and only after proper identity verification, and only in that conference !!!

The next day, (the day someone wrote above, she continued in Paris) was the VET Inspections ! Start at 8:00 am for the invitations riders !

And I prove:

http://www.csi-basel.ch/download/Schedule_CSI_Basel_2012.pdf

The regulations of the FEI are very clear, in the VET Inspections most be presents ALL RESPONSABLES for the horse(s) this is:

Owner, Rider, Grooms, particular VET´S, nourishing, masseurs; with just a only one exception; the Owner, can be replaced by a document certified by the secretary of the FEI, delegating this responsibility to the rider, or legal representative.

And I prove:

http://www.fei.org/sites/default/fi...ion_2010_updates_effective_1_January_2012.pdf

Of course this person (above) dont knows nothing about horses, or ShowJumping, or even Organising Committee, much less regulations from the FEI, and I prove that right now, with official documents:

It´s proven !!!

http://www.csi-basel.ch/download/CSI_Basel_2012_Programm.pdf

Its everything there so ... be smart !!!

ShowJumping it´s not a Catwalk/walkway vanities for spoiled boys, or girls; who arrived in the last minute for flash cameras !!!

Attachments

• APPENDIX_to_Schedule_CSI_Basel_2012.pdf
    158.5 KB · Views: 93
ShowJumping it´s not a Catwalk/walkway vanities for spoiled boys, or girls; who arrived in the last minute for flash cameras !!!

Oh boy. Not sure where to start with this one. Clearly you're a fan- that's cool, most of us admire many things about Charlotte. Her riding ability just isn't one of them, primarily because she's a very bad rider. This is pretty well documented- if you're interested, this thread has a lot of analysis of her riding and it goes back for a long time. I think there are pictures for almost every competition.

You might want to look at them before you leap to conclusions about the riding knowledge of others or before you rush to defend Charlotte on this particular point. She's a beautiful young woman, I think she's something of a fashion icon as well, but she's not a talented rider. Perhaps she could be if she worked harder at it, but that remains to be seen.

Someone wrote somewhere that
http://www.fei.org/sites/default/fi...ion_2010_updates_effective_1_January_2012.pdf

Of course this person (above) dont knows nothing about horses, or ShowJumping, or even Organising Committee, much less regulations from the FEI, and I prove that right now, with official documents:

Stop it, marieantoinette, you're embarasing yourself with that attitude!

YOU have proof that Charlotte was in Paris this weekend and you must have it in your hands. Didn't you write yesterday that you would get Paris-match today?
Well, there is the proof. Charlottes was at Gad's eating galette des rois when she should have been training. You have pictures.
She was there on saturday, sunday, and tuesday and didn't left until wednesday at 10:30. So, she wasn't in Basel.

The horses were there, Charlotte wasn't.

I bet she stops riding Carry at some point this season. It was pretty clear the last few shows that the horse was over having his mouth mauled every time he jumps and that he's lost patience with her as a rider.

I know I've been posting in this thread for awhile, and saying the same things, but I really can't get over how absurd it is that a horse of that caliber is having trouble with courses that easy.

It's a giant, flashing neon sign shouting that Charlotte's being foolish, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Well, that day may be today. She finally changed plans and kept Carry on the 1.30 and Tintero on the 1.20
She retired with Carry.
And she is riding Tintero in a while.
I think it's good that she stays in the 1.20 with him and does not rush things.
But I wonder what is she doing in Basel. Why did she have to travale so far away. Everybody else riding with her is swiss or austrian. I bet they are at least a couple of good CSO she could ride in Paris this weekend!

Oh boy. Not sure where to start with this one. Clearly you're a fan- that's cool, most of us admire many things about Charlotte. Her riding ability just isn't one of them, primarily because she's a very bad rider. This is pretty well documented- if you're interested, this thread has a lot of analysis of her riding and it goes back for a long time. I think there are pictures for almost every competition.

You might want to look at them before you leap to conclusions about the riding knowledge of others or before you rush to defend Charlotte on this particular point. She's a beautiful young woman, I think she's something of a fashion icon as well, but she's not a talented rider. Perhaps she could be if she worked harder at it, but that remains to be seen.

do not say CHAR. is very bad rider ...:sad: because she is still learning, showjumping is very dificult, and dressage is worse than that.

of course, I agree, she is not a talented rider. :lol:

no one is ... just a few are lucky :D like Pessoa family for exempl.

If the vet check was all day Wednesday she could have been in Paris Tuesday nite and Wednesday morning. The horses and her coach would have been travelling on Tuesday and she could easily get to Basel in the afternoon in time for the vet check.

it's a shame we dont have photos from the VET. Check :sad:

this is my favorite:
:clap:
Charlotte Casiraghi Competes In Voegtli

This horse, (Tintero) is so beautifull, so magestic, its most better that Brandy Pitos !!! :lol::lol::lol:

CHAR. is with a magnificent champion,
:cheers:

Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The CSI Basel 2012 Horse Show

Way not learn :bang:, some things :reading: to improve the performance !!! :whistling: With Mrs. Tops !!! :lol:

If the vet check was all day Wednesday she could have been in Paris Tuesday nite and Wednesday morning. The horses and her coach would have been travelling on Tuesday and she could easily get to Basel in the afternoon in time for the vet check.

OK, lets not wasting our time on that, she hapy ... is what counts. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
marieantoinette85 said:
do not say CHAR. is very bad rider ...:sad: because she is still learning, showjumping is very dificult, and dressage is worse than that.

of course, I agree, she is not a talented rider. :lol:

no one is ... just a few are lucky :D like Pessoa family for exempl.

Riders that are "still learning" stay home and work hard with their coaches and attend schooling shows to gain experience. They don't follow the Global Champions Tour all over the world and give interviews insinuating they hope to ride in the Olympics. She should be staying close to her home stable and riding several hours a day if she wants to be a rider. And if she doesn't, she should stop the ridiculous promoting of her "career".

It looks like Edwina taped her on her phone and is helping her. That would be great. Ideally, HRH you are correct, but Charlotte is also promoting the sport so she needs to be seen at these events because she generates publicity to attract new fans that aren't familiar with showjumping. I became a fan because of Charlotte , not because of the top riders. Now I am hooked. It seems to be working because the Global Champions Tour is expanding to 13 events this year and the Pessoa's are expanding their indoor Masters events from 2 to 4 events. All during a long recession. Charlotte may even be a silent investor in these businesses.

Last edited:
. Charlotte may even be a silent investor in these businesses.

What an interesting idea. I don't really believe on the "Charlotte is promoting a sport she loves thing" because no one in her right mind makes herself look like a fool just to put a pretty face on a sport you love, and Charlotte may be spoiled but she is not stupid.

Now, the business thing... You may have hit a point. The GCT is a big business, it wants to follow the trail of the F-1 championship... Jan Tops must have investors and Charlotte may very reasonably be one of them.

On this light her following around the tour, the magazines, the interviews... all of it could have some sense...

If she wants to promote the sport getting better results would be the place to start. A pretty face and interesting relations will only go so far.

NGalitzine said:
If she wants to promote the sport getting better results would be the place to start. A pretty face and interesting relations will only go so far.

She'd be able to promote as an owner and spectator as well- it's really her presence that gets more attention than her riding itself. Trepstep had an interesting point though- if she's staying at 1'20 maybe she's realizing that she needs work.

Perhaps then she should turn her horses over to better riders and follow their progress from the stands and limit her riding to private time in the country.

Back
Top Bottom