The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Serene Highness

Could anyone of the members translate what the man said in the vid rerehh posted, please?

Old 04-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Could anyone of the members translate what the man said in the vid rerehh posted, please?
Nothing specially interesting. Just the names of the winners, their results and the names of the persons who give them the trophies. About Charlotte he just says that she is an "ospite" (guest) of the Società Ippica San Remo.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know how to get last weeks results at San Remo? Can't find official results anywhere.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:01 PM

Nope. I looked for them also, some days ago. There are Sanremo results on horse-timing for last year, but for 2011, nothing. :(
Old 04-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Nobility

According to this article, Charlotte is in San Remo in the "2° Concorso Internazionale al Campo del Solaro di Sanremo" that begins today
Old 04-09-2011, 10:06 PM

I wish the Sanremo horse center website would be updated. San Remo I can't find the results for this event. Maybe someone else has better luck.
It does appear there is an event this weekend and Charlotte is there. But the results seem to be a top state secret. Where is Wikileaks when we need it? We need Wikileaks to stop messing with corrupt governments and start busting up some Charlotte casiraghi equestrian results now that's the stuff inquiring minds need to know, huh?!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Serene Highness

I agree. I've searched everywhere I can think of. Pacha III is still in San Remo so I think Charlotte is there; maybe PC also.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Nothing specially interesting. Just the names of the winners, their results and the names of the persons who give them the trophies. About Charlotte he just says that she is an "ospite" (guest) of the Società Ippica San Remo.
Thank you!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Nobility

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline was in San Remo with Charlotte.

Alberto e Carolina di Monaco al Solaro di Sanremo per vedere gareggiare Charlotte - Riviera24.it

No Pics or results

Charlotte appears at the minute 5:30, she gave a prize Thierry Rozier. He is riding to Tintero.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Courtier

^Thanks Rerehh for the video!
Charlotte seems to be very proud of Tintero!
I noticed something in all the video posted in the thread, Charlotte moves a lot her head, always, it makes swinf her ponytail!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

I think the horse Edwina Alexander is riding iis Kisby not GI Joe. They are the same color but Joe has some gold around his mouth. I heard the announcer on post 971 say Kisby.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Serene Highness

Aww, she looks so proud of her horse.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the video! I wish we had pics. It looks like she has a new Gucci jacket.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness

Thierry Rozier had second and third place wins on Tintero at San Remo last week-end. First places were won by Doda and Edwina Alexander. The latter was at 1.45m. Tintero is Charlotte's number one horse. This coming week-end there are 1 and 2 star events at Chantilly and the Hermes competition at the Grand Palais in Paris. I think it is only for 5* riders but she was a spectator last year. Which will it be?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 AM

Yes, Hermes is only for the 5*, the best of the best. She was spectator last year, with her Hermes Lindy on her shoulder, and I think she will choose this event over Chantilly, because she will do the GCT Chantilly this summer, so I think she will choose Hermes. She can see all of her favorite jumping crew (Edwina, etc.) do their stuff at the Grand Palais and show off some new Hermes scarf. :)
Old 04-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Serene Highness

There is a nice video on: www.jumping-monaco.com after you enter the site on the second page, bottom right corner.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Courtier

Hello everybody!
Here is a link to a very short french article: ouest-france.fr - Benjamin Castaldi et Charlotte Casiraghi présents au jumping - La Baule-Escoublac - Sports.
It says that Charlotte will take part to the jumping of La Baule from may, 12 to may, 15.
And, as we say in France: "cerise sur le gateau", we learn that Charlotte will receive an honor that her grandfather (and even her mother) had already received. Indeed, she will be named honorary member of the Derby club of La Baule.

Edit: another article about the jumping if you are interested, but it's still in french. Nothing more that I said is told about Charlotte. Le mythique Jumping de La Baule du 12 au 15 mai.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte is supposed to jump this week-end at Marolles en Brie. I haven't been able to find any results yet. It's a very tiny town so they probably don't have a web site.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte only rode 1 day at Marolles and was eliminated. She is riding this week-end at Jump Bost in Fontainebleau. Charlotte had a couple eliminations and about a 50 on Friday. Valentine came in 4th in one of the 2* competitions. Today Valentine came in 8th and Charlotte 19th on Troy in the 1* 1.30m competition. Charlotte was eliminated on Tintero as was Martina Hingis. There were about 118 starters. Thierry Rozier got a 3rd place in a young horse competition on Reubens Quibelle. Reubens is owned by Charlotte.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Charlotte during her trainning session at the City of Arts and Ciences in Valencia,
Spain, 05 May 2011, where the third Spanish Global Champions Tour Grand Prix
will take place from 06 to 08 May 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **