Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's get back on topic in regards to the subject of this thread.........Charlottte's equestrian career.

Any and all additional off topics will be deleted without notice.

Awful pic. I saw it but didn't talk about it because I didn't want to create a new debate, but I totally agree with you Trepstep. Poor new horse won't last long. I will even add that she changes of horses as quickly as P. Hilton changes of chihuahuas: they have quite the same attitude because both say they love their animals but both don't really care of them (horses and dogs). Don't start shouting after me, I know that Charlotte and P. Hilton are totally differents (Charlotte is smart, nothing compared!) but both have the same socialite attitude, playing with animals for the parade, but in the truth, they are only concerned by their little life. The fact that Charlotte "destroys" so many talentuous horses hurt me a lot.:sad:
It seems to me that horse riding becomes more and more an alibi for Charlotte to avoid assuming her socialite status but I'm not convinced.

Zimbio has Charlotte's pics in Abu Dhabi!
Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio

What do you think about this pic? Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio
I would be very curious to read your comments about it. According to me she looks frightened, her horse goes too fast and she doesn't know how to slow him, except holding her reigns too strictly (look at his poor mouth!!) and compromises his balance. It's a new proof of the bad maneers Charlotte uses in her horse riding attitude, without trying to correct it. She chooses horses which are too strong for her, and she has not the level to ride them correctly.

I know I'm off topic but I wanted to share those pics of Athina: she's so nice on it!! I guess that on this one (http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Charlotte+Casiraghi/Princess+Charlotte+Rides+Horses/CufipRgH7XR) she's supporting her husband, and on his one (http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Charlotte+Casiraghi/Princess+Charlotte+Rides+Horses/Oab5nrxxa9J) she's happy because he did well.

Last edited:
All of your observations seem correct to me, LovelyKate. She certainly looks off balance in that picture and it's making things hard on the horse.

I feel like we've all got a pretty good idea of all her problems by now... We'll see how much longer she lasts doing this. Maybe another year, tops, unless she works hard to correct her riding skills.

Damn honey, looks like she got lost on her own horse. That is some serious imbalanced riding going on over that jump.

It's becoming slightly hilarious to me that she has so many horses and access to great trainers, yet she's barely making any progress in her classifications. A beginner could have jumped that fence neater than she did.

Zimbio has Charlotte's pics in Abu Dhabi!
Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio

What do you think about this pic? Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio
I would be very curious to read your comments about it. According to me she looks frightened, her horse goes too fast and she doesn't know how to slow him, except holding her reigns too strictly (look at his poor mouth!!) and compromises his balance. It's a new proof of the bad maneers Charlotte uses in her horse riding attitude, without trying to correct it. She chooses horses which are too strong for her, and she has not the level to ride them correctly.

I know I'm off topic but I wanted to share those pics of Athina: she's so nice on it!! I guess that on this one (Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio) she's supporting her husband, and on his one (Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Princess Charlotte Rides Horses - Zimbio) she's happy because he did well.
She's not steering properly that is the problem, as far as I can see and judge by a picture. You're supposed to ride a horse sternly between two legs you're seat and two hands/arms. And especially the latter isn't supposed to visit damned Madagaskar in order to get your horse to change directions. It's kinda horribly wrong and that means you rely too much on them. The legs should be used too. Minimally so, because before you know it the horse has a spur in it's backside. And I don't know if the picture was just a moment captured or the whole ride, but judging solely by that shot, she's carrying the horse far too much right there. That's gonna cost you.

But anyway, it's easy to judge by pictures. Videos would be nicer. But yeah, she ain't no Queen of showjumping. :ROFLMAO:

Athina came in 10th in the GCT Grand Prix. She is doing really well.

A bigger pic of Charlotte in Abu Dhabi.
Her eyes are beautiful. Well, her whole face, but her face looks specially beautiful here.

The colour of her eyes in that pic is simply beautiful

genereally speaking light eyes tend to change colour due to lightning etc

Charlotte has grey eyes, so she has both blue and green cones in her irises. Depending on the light, what she wears,etc. she can have blue, green or grey eyes.

Charlotte today, December 1st, at the Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte where the
Paris International Showjumping Competition (the Gucci Masters) will start tomorrow.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

iceflower said:

Charlotte today, December 1st, at the Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte where the
Paris International Showjumping Competition (the Gucci Masters) will start tomorrow.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

She looks lovely. I'm interested to see which horses she rides. My guess is the new one and maybe Troy.

^^^^^
She looks the part, now if only her riding skills matched the wardrobe.

She is looking so much like Andrea lately. I see a lot of her brother in pic 1.
I wish she could improve her riding skills, too.

She does look like her eldest brother, Andrea! :cool:

Haven't followed this thread in what seems like ages, since this past July if at all, but just checking in to see some pics of Charlotte.

The 2012 Summer Olympics is London is drawing nearer as each day passes, and I'm hoping that Charlotte makes it there somehow someway. Crossing my fingers for her.

:flowers: GOOD LUCK BEAUTIFUL CHARLOTTE!!!! :heart:

The 2012 Summer Olympics is London is drawing nearer as each day passes, and I'm hoping that Charlotte makes it there somehow someway. Crossing my fingers for her.

Charlotte will most definitely not be competing in the Olympics. She's not jumping at anything even close to that level.

Last edited by a moderator:
But like I said in my previous post "somehow someway", most likely as one of the delegates from Monaco to oversee their riders.

After all, her uncle Prince Albert is an Olympian, as is his wife Princess Charlene. And both are Olympic Ambassadors. So who knows!?! Anything is possible, even the stars... :angel:

Last edited:
But like I said in my previous post "somehow someway", most likely as one of the delegates from Monaco to oversee their riders.

After all, her uncle Prince Albert is an Olympian, as is his wife Princess Charlene. And both are Olympic Ambassadors. So who knows!?! Anything is possible, even the stars... :angel:

She'll probably be there as a spectator, but there is no way she'll be competing. It would be dangerous for her- very dangerous- and insulting to all of the other riders who worked hard and deserve their Olympic team selection.

Back
Top Bottom