Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could anyone of the members translate what the man said in the vid rerehh posted, please?:flowers:

Could anyone of the members translate what the man said in the vid rerehh posted, please?:flowers:

Nothing specially interesting. Just the names of the winners, their results and the names of the persons who give them the trophies. About Charlotte he just says that she is an "ospite" (guest) of the Società Ippica San Remo.

Does anyone know how to get last weeks results at San Remo? Can't find official results anywhere.

Nope. I looked for them also, some days ago. There are Sanremo results on horse-timing for last year, but for 2011, nothing. :(

According to this article, Charlotte is in San Remo in the "2° Concorso Internazionale al Campo del Solaro di Sanremo" that begins today

I wish the Sanremo horse center website would be updated. San Remo I can't find the results for this event. Maybe someone else has better luck.
It does appear there is an event this weekend and Charlotte is there. But the results seem to be a top state secret. Where is Wikileaks when we need it? We need Wikileaks to stop messing with corrupt governments and start busting up some Charlotte casiraghi equestrian results :lol: now that's the stuff inquiring minds need to know, huh?!:ROFLMAO:

I agree. I've searched everywhere I can think of. Pacha III is still in San Remo so I think Charlotte is there; maybe PC also.

Nothing specially interesting. Just the names of the winners, their results and the names of the persons who give them the trophies. About Charlotte he just says that she is an "ospite" (guest) of the Società Ippica San Remo.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks Rerehh for the video!
Charlotte seems to be very proud of Tintero!
I noticed something in all the video posted in the thread, Charlotte moves a lot her head, always, it makes swinf her ponytail!

I think the horse Edwina Alexander is riding iis Kisby not GI Joe. They are the same color but Joe has some gold around his mouth. I heard the announcer on post 971 say Kisby.

Thanks for the video! I wish we had pics. It looks like she has a new Gucci jacket.

Thierry Rozier had second and third place wins on Tintero at San Remo last week-end. First places were won by Doda and Edwina Alexander. The latter was at 1.45m. Tintero is Charlotte's number one horse. This coming week-end there are 1 and 2 star events at Chantilly and the Hermes competition at the Grand Palais in Paris. I think it is only for 5* riders but she was a spectator last year. Which will it be?

Yes, Hermes is only for the 5*, the best of the best. She was spectator last year, with her Hermes Lindy on her shoulder, and I think she will choose this event over Chantilly, because she will do the GCT Chantilly this summer, so I think she will choose Hermes. She can see all of her favorite jumping crew (Edwina, etc.) do their stuff at the Grand Palais and show off some new Hermes scarf. :)

Hello everybody! :wave:
Here is a link to a very short french article: ouest-france.fr - Benjamin Castaldi et Charlotte Casiraghi présents au jumping - La Baule-Escoublac - Sports.
It says that Charlotte will take part to the jumping of La Baule from may, 12 to may, 15.
And, as we say in France: "cerise sur le gateau", we learn that Charlotte will receive an honor that her grandfather (and even her mother) had already received. Indeed, she will be named honorary member of the Derby club of La Baule.

Edit: another article about the jumping if you are interested, but it's still in french. Nothing more that I said is told about Charlotte. Le mythique Jumping de La Baule du 12 au 15 mai.

Last edited:
Charlotte is supposed to jump this week-end at Marolles en Brie. I haven't been able to find any results yet. It's a very tiny town so they probably don't have a web site.

Charlotte only rode 1 day at Marolles and was eliminated. She is riding this week-end at Jump Bost in Fontainebleau. Charlotte had a couple eliminations and about a 50 on Friday. Valentine came in 4th in one of the 2* competitions. Today Valentine came in 8th and Charlotte 19th on Troy in the 1* 1.30m competition. Charlotte was eliminated on Tintero as was Martina Hingis. There were about 118 starters. Thierry Rozier got a 3rd place in a young horse competition on Reubens Quibelle. Reubens is owned by Charlotte.

Charlotte during her trainning session at the City of Arts and Ciences in Valencia,
Spain, 05 May 2011, where the third Spanish Global Champions Tour Grand Prix
will take place from 06 to 08 May 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Charlotte during her trainning session at the City of Arts and Ciences in Valencia,
Spain, 05 May 2011, where the third Spanish Global Champions Tour Grand Prix
will take place from 06 to 08 May 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Nice pictures! I NEVER look like that during or after a practice....from now on, I'll just insert her face over mine in any pictures taken! :lol: I think people would know it's not me though, oh well......:whistling:

You're most welcome, sugarbaby318 :flowers: And I guess you are not alone with that, Horseygal :)

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Global Champions Tour 2011 at the City of Arts and Science in Valencia
on May 6, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife **

I think because of GCT she has to compete, don't know where, on July 1st and 2nd. But i guess she will be at her uncle's wedding, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way she will miss her uncle's wedding. She is probably in it.

First day of Valencia didn't go that great. Charlotte was eliminated at.140 on Troy and came in 29/44 with 4 faults at 1.25 with Madison D'Olgy. This is the first time she has taken 2 horses to Valencia. Hopefully she will do better tomorrow.

Last edited:

Oh dear, that's a really terrible shot, hadn't seen that yet, as the gallery has
been updated in the meantime. Not a good promotion for the type of sport either..;)

Here's another gallery of pics from today:

** Charlotte Casiraghi at the 2011 GCT Global Champions Tour held in Valencia, Spain **

And an Hola article:

** Carlota Casiraghi y Athina Onassis, dos guapas amazonas cara a cara en el Gran Premio de España de hípica ** gallery **

There is no way she will miss her uncle's wedding. She is probably in it.

First day of Valencia didn't go that great. Charlotte was eliminated at.140 on Troy and came in 29/44 with 4 faults at 1.25 with Madison D'Olgy. This is the first time she has taken 2 horses to Valencia. Hopefully she will do better tomorrow.
4 faults = 1 rail down. She had a careful or slow round with one down. That's not disgracing her self. What happened with Troy? Did he stop out or did she fall off?

Back
Top Bottom