The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Nobility

**off topic mode on**
I am kinda involved so i just want to make myself clear: it wasn’t me who suggested you to write in English but an other member who correctly told you to write in English.All I said was that posts about other riders videos here are off topic. Unfortunately I didn’t quote your message so you can now reform it as you like but it was a suggestion to the members ’’ a ceux qu ils aiment l'equitation’’to visit you yt channel.I’m trying hard to understand what you mean with your second sentence about ''lack of general culture'' and speaking about it i would suggest you to read the royal forums rules to see that TRF is an English speaking community.You should also be more patient when disagreeing with other members opinion,a cultivated and well educated person always respects other people's view.I hope that you won't delete this message too otherwise my posts would seem pointless and non-sence.You can now provide us even more of Doda's videos.Gros bisous. **off topic mode off**

Old 05-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Gentry

Wink Mon amour chéri ...

What it wanted to say, was very simple:

He would not be more sensible, but also educated; to translate instead (before erase) of erasing!

When it writes that this is mine yt channel, is not truth, this channel is of the sponsor of Amazon Luciana Diniz; Diniz it is not mine.

As the Casiraghitrio colleague placed videos of other participants (Athina Onassis, and Doda) and the Express colleague placed (Schoder, and Beerbaum) had the freedom to place more videos of the Doda.
It was in this direction, only.

This channel of youtube is of the sponsor of the Luciana Diniz, that was in 4º place of WORLD CUP FINAL (GENEVE) 2010.

YouTube - MrBiotrust's Channel

Amazon was considered revelation of the championship of the FEI.

I have a light suspicion of that if the CHARL. to participate in the GCT, with the Luciana Diniz in the same time, that we go to have more videos… it is alone a light suspicion!

http://www.cronicas-da-lilian.com.br...onaco-p155.JPG

Merci à tout.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Nobility

So you mean that if Charlotte and this Diniz compete at same time we will have more videos.Ok.
I apologize if i sounded cruel or annoyed but you still hardly make sence.Anyway,bye.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

Has anyone seen results for Turin yet? Charotte is listed as a rider, but no results are posted for 2 stars yet on GCT website.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Has anyone seen results for Turin yet? Charotte is listed as a rider, but no results are posted for 2 stars yet on GCT website.
Medium tour class 1.25/1.30
Charlotte ranked 4 with Tintero and 21 with Troy, she won 360 €

Source: Ergebnisliste

International Horse Show Italia 2010 - GCT Turin / La Mandria
Old 05-20-2010, 05:39 PM

^Go Tintero~ The Little Engine That Could, guys~ I'm tellin' ya!

so the first phase had the 1m25 fences and then the 1m30 in the second phase. I wonder why she jumped with Tintero over the bigger height. I would have thought Tintero for 1m25, Troy for 1m30 but she did the opposite it looks like.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Courtier

I wish we had some pictures from Turin. I want to see more Gucci riding outfits! Maybe we will get some eventually...
Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Serene Highness

Troy and Tintero were both in the same competition of 1.25/1.30. I guess the first phase was 1.25 and the second phase 1.30. There were 28 riders. I think that's the best she has done since her comeback.

I also saw that Troy's birth name was Turbo. That was the horse she rode at Marseilles last fall.

Thanks rerehh.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Nobility

This morning

http://i47.tinypic.com/24drm89.jpg

She ranked 7 with Tintero and 10 with Troy, won 150 €
Old 05-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you! How many riders were there and competed?
She won the 7th place, that sounds good!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:00 AM

Her results today are impressive! It was another 2 phase competition, first over 1m25 (and I'm still curious why she's jumping Troy over that height) and then over 1m30. Both phases were against the clock and there was one "round" and one jump-off. There were 22 places in this event. Char got 10th place with Troy and 7th with Tintero, so for the latter she took a little prize money.

Her time with Troy was 78.47 and she had 5 fault points. Her time with Tintero was 73.62 and she had four fault points.

The winner, Ekaterina Rybolovleva on Lucky The Man took 1650 euros with a time of 41.10 and 0 penalties (faults).
Old 05-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Serene Highness

7th and 10th out of 22 is not too bad. It's a decent result.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Gentry

Wink Bonne chance !!!!

Sincerely it started, very well; but we go to wait tomorrow for and sunday.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Yesterday, May 21, Charlotte attended the International Horse
Show gala dinner at the Reggia di Venaria in Turin, Italy.

Here's a first pic, I'm sure there'll be more:

----------> Pic
Old 05-22-2010, 04:53 PM

Here are her results for the whole weekend. She won't compete tomorrow because tomorrow there is to be only a couple of events for the big leaguers.

.... Results ....

I found some great pics on flickr from Valencia that I didn't see before:
Carlota Casiraghi - a set on Flickr
Old 05-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Administrator

A little late to the party but apparently the following TRF rules need to be reintroduced:

• The language of this forum is English. All posts must be in English, and foreign-language articles should be posted as hyperlinks accompanied by an English summary of the main points of the articles.
Also, a reminder that only TRF administrators and supermoderators have the ability to edit and/delete any and all posts. This is not done in a vacuum, most posts are deleted and/or edited if they violate a TRF rule. If a member would like to edit or delete their personal post there is a limited time to do so. I would also like to remind eveyone of the another TRF rule:
  • It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator actions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
I would like to remind everyone that you did agree to abide by the TRF rules when you joined TRF, so hopefully these rules are not a surprise.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums moderator

Old 05-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Commoner

I hear Charlotte is quite good. She must be terrribly good because she has an amazing body and I hear she works and trains hard.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

I love her shoes in this latest horse show gala!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:19 PM

The gala pictures are very nice (thanks, sugarbaby) but I wish we had some images and video from the competitions.

I bet the reason for Charlotte's good results has to do with Tintero. She only jumped with Troy in Valencia. Troy is such a great horse and too great for her, imo. She can't handle him well. Tintero is a lot less experienced. He's a Little Engine That Could horse and Charlotte, a Little Engine That Could rider, is his perfect match. So when she tells Tintero what to do and holds his reins too tightly, he's cool with it because he doesn't know better and he's more submissive, I suppose. So the consequence is that they work easily together and have better results.