The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Serene Highness

Pomeline-Fizz.com has video of Charlottes's winning ride and awarding of her trophy.
Her riding form looked the best I've seen it in years. She is bending at the waist and not standing on her stirups or flinging her legs back like she usually does.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:58 AM
Nobility

SANREMO, CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI IN GARA AL CAMPO IPPICO (VIDEO) | Bordighera TV

SANREMO, CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI PRIMA CLASSIFICATA AL CAMPO IPPICO (VIDEO) | Bordighera TV
here is the video

Old 06-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Serene Highness

She seems more friendly with the reins aswell.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

There is an article in the Los Angeles Times today (also Bloomberg news) saying that the former owner of the LA Dodgers baseball team has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour. It mentions Charlotte. I think she may be an investor. I know Athina Onassis is; or maybe she sold out to Frank McCourt. Charlotte may have just increased the value of her investment quite a bit. This is speculation on my part but she seems to be involved too much to be a volunteer. Even if she isn't an owner, this is great news for show jumping fans. McCourt can help take show jumping to the next level.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Courtier

CONGRATULATIONS, Charlotte, on what looks like your first win ever!!!!

My oh my motherhood has done wonders for Miss Casiraghi. And she can share it with her little one. *hugs* To think her first win coming right after the birth of her son just months ago, it's just wonderful, brings mist to my eyes. Congrats Raphael on your mom's win!
Old 06-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
There is an article in the Los Angeles Times today (also Bloomberg news) saying that the former owner of the LA Dodgers baseball team has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour. It mentions Charlotte. I think she may be an investor. I know Athina Onassis is; or maybe she sold out to Frank McCourt. Charlotte may have just increased the value of her investment quite a bit. This is speculation on my part but she seems to be involved too much to be a volunteer. Even if she isn't an owner, this is great news for show jumping fans. McCourt can help take show jumping to the next level.
If I understood correctly: Charlotte has purchased 50% of the Global Champions Tour? Or not?
Old 06-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Serene Highness

The former owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team purchased 50% of the Global Champions tour. Charlotte and/or her family may or may not be a partial owner of the other 50%. The new owner also owns the Los Angeles Marathon Race. He would have alot of sports management knowledge that the others do not; especially in North America. This implies they are getting ready to go into the US market and maybe on US tv. This would be great for everyone involved: owners, horse owners, riders and fans .
Old 06-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
The former owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team purchased 50% of the Global Champions tour. Charlotte and/or her family may or may not be a partial owner of the other 50%. The new owner also owns the Los Angeles Marathon Race. He would have alot of sports management knowledge that the others do not; especially in North America. This implies they are getting ready to go into the US market and maybe on US tv. This would be great for everyone involved: owners, horse owners, riders and fans .

Oh, thank you! Why the owner of the other 50% (maybe Charlotte) is not widely known? Why is a supposition?
And something else: the Global Champions tour is in USA?
Old 06-27-2014, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

I think she spends alot of time promoting the tour. Her family also lets the tour use their pictures in promoting the tour; which is unusual. That's why I think they might be part owners. I don't have any proof though.

The GCT is not currently in the US, but I think they are working on it. I saw an interview on You Tube with Reed Kessler, a US rider, saying it might be coming to New York.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think she spends alot of time promoting the tour. Her family also lets the tour use their pictures in promoting the tour; which is unusual. That's why I think they might be part owners. I don't have any proof though.

The GCT is not currently in the US, but I think they are working on it. I saw an interview on You Tube with Reed Kessler, a US rider, saying it might be coming to New York.
thank you again, FanofMonaco All the members of the princely family of Monaco are also businessmen. Thiw is a very good new for Charlotte. Due to her hobby (horseriding), she is the face of Gucci and this is a very good business for her. On the other hand, I had read that Pierre promotes the shoes of a famous italian brand (I don't remember it's name).
Old 07-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Nobility

Charlotte wins again
Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte Casiraghi au Global Champions Tour de Paris
Old 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some nice pics from Paris today, looks great with the Eiffel Tower in the background:

** ppe gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Old 07-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

One photo
http://media.globalchampionstour.com...te_47Y2530.jpg
Old 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Courtier

Very nice to see! Does anyone know, does she have a new coach? Something has happened to cause this very nice turn a round.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Congrats to her!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Watermark free pictures with Marion Cotillard:
Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - Paris Eiffel Jumping Presented By Gucci - Day 1 - Zimbio
Old 07-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Courtier

Ah, ANOTHER win!!! *hands clapping*

Imho the big difference is that of her newborn baby boy, Raphael, six months ago. She didn't win in the past when she had all the top notch people/team around her, nor when she had a boyfriend, et al. No, it finally happened when she had a baby. That unconditional love between a mother and her son, such contentment, peace, tranquility, and of course love.

CONGRATS, Raphael, on another win for your proud mama.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Ah, ANOTHER win!!! *hands clapping*

Imho the big difference is that of her newborn baby boy, Raphael, six months ago. She didn't win in the past when she had all the top notch people/team around her, nor when she had a boyfriend, et al. No, it finally happened when she had a baby. That unconditional love between a mother and her son, such contentment, peace, tranquility, and of course love.

CONGRATS, Raphael, on another win for your proud mama.
Nice thought, but I don't buy that. Just because she had a baby COULD NOT cure all the things she was doing wrong. It's not magic, it's work! And someone has been working with her and giving good guidance. I am very happy for her.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

She still seems to be surrounded by the same people. Thierry Rozier can be seen in the photos from Monte Carlo giving her instructions so he's probably still her coach. She's still arround Edwina and her husband like in the past. So her team doesn't seem to have changed, unless of course, there is someone working with her "backstage" in the Rozier team. One thing is for sure, since the re-start of her "career" after the birth her results have improved and she's now in a phase of "better than ever before".
Old 07-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Nobility

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte Casiraghi au Global Champions Tour de Paris
Global Champions Tour