Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it's perfectly fine that she rides as a hobby and enjoys it when she does, i t's just that this thread's title "career" is a little confusing to me..

And it's perfectly fine that she rides as a hobby and enjoys it when she does, i t's just that this thread's title "career" is a little confusing to me..

Yes you might be right. It could also be called "occupation" or "path"

The two ladies are non comparable. Zara has spent a huge part of her life almost only riding. She is a gifted and persevering athlete and she has reached Olympic level.
Charlotte is very far from this.
People is insisting that Charlotte is not working hard to reach a better level etc etc
Nevertheless there is a very important factor, the most important in all this: talent! A great athlete is made by hard physical work, mental condition but first of all he has to be gifted.
And Charlotte is not gifted to become a great Olympic rider, she should know it and this is the reason she does not go further. No reason to have more pain in exercising, results won't be extremely high.
She lives her personal and social life, she rides like a hobby and that is.
And for some reason this continues to be discussed every 10 pages or so. While it has been clear for years Charlotte really isn't at all motivated to become pro and hasn't spoken out that ambition for years.

Most magazines continue to talk about her as a great rider /professional rider / top level rider, I guess that's the reason the discussion comes up once and again.

Perhaps any new posters don't go back 10 pages to check what other discussions have taken place.

Yes you might be right. It could also be called "occupation" or "path"

Or, like Swedish P.Carl-Philip's carracing thread, this thread could be renamed "Charlotte Casiraghi and Show Jumping" ..

Once again speculative posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Back
Top Bottom