Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
Welcome to part III of the thread for old photos of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Part II is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-pictures-part-ii-8728.html

Please note that this thread is for old photos; recent photos should go in the current-events thread.

Also please note that old photos may not be directly attached to the threads but must be posted via an image-hosting site.

And finally - tempers were getting a bit frayed at the end of the previous thread. I trust everybody's had a chance to take a deep breath and cool down a bit. Perhaps we could draw a line under this discussion of Charlotte's weight and figure, since everything that can be said must have been said by now and since it's a topic that seems to bring out the worst in some posters.

Last edited:
I have a picture of Charlotte in bikini on 2001 and REALLY looks like she have a belly button piercing, does anyone know about it?

Last edited:
I have a belly button. Whats the deal? Whats surprising about a belly button?

Wait if you mean belly button piercing than yes i she had one.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of belly buttons, Charlotte has an outie. :)

petritheturtle said:
I have a belly button. Whats the deal? Whats surprising about a belly button?

nothing darling, I was just asking ;)
and by the way I have my tongue pierced ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
On the subject of belly buttons, Charlotte has an outie. :)

Wow, I never really noticed that her belly button was an outie.

Autographed photo of Charlotte! :)

Photo

royalty_101_ said:
is this really char's autographed?

The French website that holds Charlotte's autographed photo (better to say, mag clipping or page) has many other autographed photos, mainly of French celebrities; actors, singers, politicians, etc.. In Monaco's section I've found Charlotte's one, together with photos signed by Prince Rainier, Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst August, Princess Stephanie..They doesn't seem fake to me. For those who understand French better, there's little explanation on right of the page that mentions "Authenticite". I think it refers to autographed photos. Hopefully, someone who is better in French can tell us more. Webpage

I've this photo of Hanover's Christmas card signed by Psse Caroline, Prince Ernst and their children. It's little bit blurry photo, but Charlotte's autograph doesn't look different from that one on photo.
Christmas card

Last edited:
Is that Alexandra drinking in the picture?

Ani

anag said:
Is that Alexandra drinking in the picture?

Ani

Yep, with cute milk moustaches:)

To stay on topic with Char's pics, here are some smiling ones..

Charlotte

Charlotte (love this one)

and one photo related to equestrian event;

Char

Hello, hope that you all had a Happy Eastern full of joy and rest.

I found a pic of Charlotte in the last Greek Vogue, I do not know if it has been posted. The captions says, "Charlotte Casiraghi, a authentic princess who seem to continue the family tradition of elegance"

http://i14.tinypic.com/30wrsdu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fandesacs2003 said:
I found a pic of Charlotte in the last Greek Vogue, I do not know if it has been posted. The captions says, "Charlotte Casiraghi, a authentic princess who seem to continue the family tradition of elegance"

http://i14.tinypic.com/30wrsdu.jpg

Beautiful picture of her, thanks for sharing, but if im not mistaken this has been posted, not this same picture but a few from this event.

I would like to know........... what is her actual eyecolor? It changes! I guess due to contact lenses, lighting differences, reflection of cameras....
But what is the real eyecolor of Charlotte Casiraghi?
Grey?
Blue?
Blue-grey?
Hazel?

Veroka said:
I vote for blue-gray eyes.

Yes, I vote also for blue gray.

And I like her with this hair lenght. Her hair are actually very very long and sometimes shapeless.

omg there's this horrible fur again... thanks for sharing anyway!

cath85 said:
omg there's this horrible fur again... thanks for sharing anyway!
hahaha~cath85 I had the same thought!!
(btw,when was this picture taken, February?)

Is it just me or does it seem that the animal's paw is on the scarf, or whatever it is thats around her neck?!?!?? :ohmy:

I always thought that fur was for more older, mature people - at least they're the ones usually wearing it more often. So Charlotte start wearing Diesel jeans and sky-high Loubiton heels and ENJOY BEING 20! and leave the fur to your mother!:bang: LOL!!

talula said:
Is it just me or does it seem that the animal's paw is on the scarf, or whatever it is thats around her neck?!?!?? :ohmy:
!

I think she had this "skarf" since a long time ago, Ireme,ber her pictures with Valentine, wearing it.

One interesting point for her... she keeps her clothes for a long....

fandesacs2003 said:
I think she had this "skarf" since a long time ago, Ireme,ber her pictures with Valentine, wearing it.

yeah it's around the 3rd or 4th time that I see that fur on her! I wouldn't even wear it once haha

fandesacs2003 said:
right ;) , like when she was 14? 15? but valentine wore the one that covered her head, wasn't it?

^I love this picture.I remember that i started seaching more info about Charlotte after i saw it,i was surprised by her beauty.
Helene

Last edited:
Kastalia said:
^I love this picture.I remember that i started seaching more info about Charlotte after i saw it,i was surprised by her beauty.
Helene
Me either. I saw this pic @one of woman magazine in Indonesia, and I fell in love with her natural beauty. ever since, i always look for her newest news/pic. there were a time when her newest news/pic almost everywhere, but it seems like now we barely seen her.

Back
Top Bottom