Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww that pic of little Charlotte with Rainier is beyond cute!

Last edited:
2010 Cannes. Marguerita Missoni,Charlotte Casiraghi, Eugenie Niarchos, Dasha Zukhova and Tatiana Santodomingo with Gary Requejo. He is an international make up artist.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/849/gryresquejo.jpg

2010 Rome. "La Dolce Vita"
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4499/lanciacafe3.jpg

so I have my own autographed photo :lol::whistling:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8229/charlottesignature.jpghttp://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1391/charlottesignature2.jpg

I think this is original, they are very similar.:eek:
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9209/charlotteautokp4vt5.jpg

The last one is definetely one of my fav photo of hers of all times :)
Eugenie looked surprisingly sweet in the first one.

Charlotte is fifth in Beautiful People's Top Ten most beautiful Royal Women!
Beautiful And Ugly Royals

The first one is her grandmother, of course... :)
I don't understand why Caroline is not in this top ten. She's a real royal, more than her daughter! Maybe "most beautiful royal women" had to be young (Charlotte, Kate, Mary, Madeleine...) or dead (Diana, Grace, Margaret)???

I don't know why Kate is 3rd and Charlotte 5th, but oh well...
At least she is in the list.

^Kate is third because she's going to marry William, she has the beauty of her glorious wedding... I think that she's very lovely, but that's all. Charlotte has a more beautiful face.

Last edited:
I wonder why Princess Caroline was not included in the 10 most beautiful royal woman:ohmy:, as I feel she would be up there with her mother for beauty even more so than Charlotte, thats MPO of course:bunny:(Happy Easter everyone)

I wonder why Princess Caroline was not included in the 10 most beautiful royal woman:ohmy:, as I feel she would be up there with her mother for beauty even more so than Charlotte, thats MPO of course:bunny:(Happy Easter everyone)

Yes, it feels strange not to see her in this list... Maybe we must start to get used to the fact that other women, younger women are starting to come up in the limelight where she used to reign alone, although i agree with you, beauty is much more than a pretty face. :easterbasket: :easterbasket: :easterbasket:

In her prime, Charlotte's aunt Princess Stephanie herself deserved to be on that list. Damn that Kelly DNA.

Lol, that link was funny! :lol:

Seriously, I honestly don't recognize over half the names, and I was imagining some obsessive fans clicking votes over & over & over again ad nauseum. :D

And for the women, it seems you either have to die to get on the list or be less than 40. Typical ageism where the women are concerned, whereas the men, as always, can be any age (aka Prince Charles)! :ohmy:

Anyhow, that's my take. :whistling: Though I do feel sorry for Princess Beatrice, and her sister for that matter, to pick on ones so young, and women to boot. Not right at all. But that's the world we live in, a sad commentary on the times in which we live. :nonono:

They were probably afraid that PC would sue them LOL. Charlotte is unknown in the US. Monaco also is at a disadvantage of only having 36,000 residents. It's amazing she gets as many votes as she does.

I'm sure they just placed Kate where they did because Kate is the hype right now. Name recognition with Kate, esp. in the US, is a sure thing. Charlotte, not so much, sadly. :( In the US coverage, Charlotte Casiraghi always needs a little explanation: "daughter of" etc. Kate, no explanation needed. lol

Oh my goooodd:ROFLMAO: P. Mary and not P Caroline? Masako and not Caroline?

Beatriz and Eugenie are not ugly:bang:

P. Charles is in the wrong list.

Last edited:
The last one is definetely one of my fav photo of hers of all times :)
Eugenie looked surprisingly sweet in the first one.
Yes, this in one of my fav too. She's like an angel!

Well, technically, neither Grace, Albert, Charlotte or Andrea should be on that list either, since none of them is a royal. They're just nobility.

Oh my goooodd:ROFLMAO: P. Mary and not P Caroline? Masako and not Caroline?

Beatriz and Eugenie are not ugly:bang:

P. Charles is in the wrong list.
It's dubious. :ROFLMAO: Princess Mary is good-looking, beautiful in a really plain matter, but Masako just takes the cake.....

Princess Caroline is/was so beautiful. Especially when she had the long hair and the fringe.

I guess it reflects how people voted. There are lots of surprises, I agree. I don't know how Eugenie got highest votes for ugly above even poor Fiona. I love Fiona. :) Eugenie is not even ugly, not even close to ugly. I don't get it. Who are these people who voted her as ugly?

I guess it reflects how people voted. There are lots of surprises, I agree. I don't know how Eugenie got highest votes for ugly above even poor Fiona. I love Fiona. :) Eugenie is not even ugly, not even close to ugly. I don't get it. Who are these people who voted her as ugly?

Bizarre ranking of Prince Andrew's daughters. Eugenie is quite attractive, and as for Beatrice, that girl is a beauty. Andrew himself was very handsome in his youth.

trepstrep said:
Well, technically, neither Grace, Albert, Charlotte or Andrea should be on that list either, since none of them is a royal. They're just nobility.

Huh? They are all royalty ..... Albert is HSH as was Grace and Andrea and Charlotte while not Prince/Princess are royal ......

The Princely Family of Monaco is not just nobility as trepstrep seems to imply. :p They are Serene Highness, true, not Royal Highness, though Highness they are, as well as Prince and Princesses. :cool:

The aristocracy/nobility are more like Lady Diana Spencer, Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, whom respective fathers' were earls.

That said, HSH does rank second in importance to HRH, but nevertheless both rank well above the aristocracy/nobility. Still, Imperial Highness outranks all of them. :)

Here are some links to read more about it: Serene Highness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What's the difference between "Royal Highness" and "Imperial Highness"? - Yahoo! Answers

Back on topic, Charlotte is a beauty so I'm not surprised she was placed on the most beautiful list alongside her grandmother Grace Kelly. :) As for Caroline, no big deal, her younger look alike daughter now replaces her in the most beautiful list, as it should be, time marches on... :)

ps: in retrospect, I noticed not only was Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's name missing, but Charlene Wittstock as well, both of whom I consider young and goodlooking! :flowers:

Nadine said:
The Princely Family of Monaco is not just nobility as trepstrep seems to imply. :p They are Serene Highness, true, not Royal Highness, though Highness they are, as well as Prince and Princesses. :cool:

The aristocracy/nobility are more like Lady Diana Spencer, Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, whom respective fathers' were earls.

That said, HSH does rank second in importance to HRH, but nevertheless both rank well above the aristocracy/nobility. Still, Imperial Highness outranks all of them. :)

Here are some links to read more about it: Serene Highness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whats the difference between "Royal Highness" and "Imperial Highness"? - Yahoo! Answers

Back on topic, Charlotte is a beauty so I'm not surprised she was placed on the most beautiful list alongside her grandmother Grace Kelly. :) As for Caroline, no big deal, her younger look alike daughter now replaces her in the most beautiful list, as it should be, time marches on... :)

ps: in retrospect, I noticed not only was Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's name missing, but Charlene Wittstock as well, both of whom I consider young and goodlooking! :flowers:

I believe since Albert is a ruling sovreign he is equal to any other reigning sovreign HRH or HSH, doesn't matter

Not only that, Albert is not just a figurehead, he's an actual working sovereign with complete control over his country, which cannot be said for many monarchies out there.

But let us get back on topic before we see these innocent posts deleted as well. :eek:

Charlotte, where art thous Charlotte? ;) Seriously, more pictures of her please. :)

Nadine said:
But let us get back on topic before we see these innocent posts deleted as well. :eek:

Charlotte, where art thous Charlotte? ;) Seriously, more pictures of her please. :)

Agreed :) please yes more pics!

OMG that first link you posted is honest to God mind-boggling! I don't know whose who. Identical twins that's what they are. :cool:

OMG that first link you posted is honest to God mind-boggling! I don't know whose who. Identical twins that's what they are. :cool:

I totally agree with you, they look like twins. Btw I did the collage ;)

:previous: Yes, LadyRomanov - she has such naturally beautiful features (including unplucked eyebrows), that she continues to look age appropriate; no over-plucked eyebrows (that actually make you look older), and I'm glad that she got over the black hair, which also aged her.

Back
Top Bottom