Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was that recent? :ermm: I feel like I remember seeing that outfit but years ago...

it is from 2008
she is the most beautiful woman! needs no make up!:wub:

I was a bit surprised that she was focused for quite long,
cuz her name isn't big in American media.
btw, do you think she refused to be interviewed?
Or, probably they never intended to interview her?
I think she made a good decision if it was hers.

She refused to give an interview and was definitely ticked off. They shoved a microphone in both her and Tatiana's face. Charlotte refused to be manipulated by not saying anything. Caroline taught her well. I think the American press is dying to interview the Casiraghis but Monaco is not cooperating. Now that Andrea and Charlotte are out of school, I think we will slowly start to see more of them; especially if the world economy stays bad.

She refused to give an interview and was definitely ticked off. .

I hope that's not the case. If so, it will be incredibly childish and rude.
You just don't accept and invitation to sit at the front row of a show and then refuse to talk to the press about how wonderful the designer is. It was fashion tv, for god's sake, she just had to say "I'm expecting to see something wonderful" or something like that.

I hope that's not the case. If so, it will be incredibly childish and rude.
You just don't accept and invitation to sit at the front row of a show and then refuse to talk to the press about how wonderful the designer is. It was fashion tv, for god's sake, she just had to say "I'm expecting to see something wonderful" or something like that.
Unfortunately i have to agree with trepstep.She should have said something for the designer.She wasn't haunted by the paparazzi's after all..:ermm:

You just don't accept and invitation to sit at the front row of a show and then refuse to talk to the press about how wonderful the designer is.

I totally get your point about showing respect to the designer.
Yeah, the designer should really be the heroine of the show, not the media.
What comes to mind now is that the Cashiragis and Grimaldis have 'friendship' with designers, so perhaps the designers understand their logic with the media?

Last edited by a moderator:
She was correct, she was never asked any question.

She was correct, she was never asked any question.
Agreed rosana. To me from the video it look like Ms. Casiraghi was nervous when the press went near her. I think that lawsuit won by Princess Caroline might keep the press at bay for all the Casiraghis. :);):)

Although I agree that if she was not asked a question then why would she talk just to talk (she's always seemed quite shy and wary of the press), I seriously doubt that the American press is "dying" to talk to the Casiraghis. :ermm: That's not the case at all. The British royals certainly have their following here, even among the younger generation who did not grow up with Princess Diana. But Caroline does not have the popularity Princess D. had over here and neither do her children. Every now and again, when one of Grace Kelly's kids gets a divorce or has an illegitimate baby they might (note "might" because I couldn't even find that much on Ernst/Caroline/mistress saga) make the ragmags but Charlotte and her brothers are nowhere near as interesting. Which is a good thing, IMO. Aside from being Grace Kelly's grandkids, they're rather unimportant here.

Kells you must be a youngster. Princess Grace and Princess Caroline used to be every bit as popular as Princess Di in the US. After Stephano's death and when PC and the kids moved to San Remy publicity about them abruptly stopped. The palace shut down it PR department. I also wonder if the White House didn't advise the media to leave them alone. Princess Grace's cousin, John Lohman? was US Secretary of the Navy in the late 1980's so they knew people in high places.

I am young, but let me put it like this: Princess D gets far more airplay than the Grimaldis in the US. There are still specials about her airing on History channel, Biography channel, etc. Grace, of course, gets play, but the only special I've seen on Caroline, Albert and Stephanie in America was that brief one on ABC which aired when Charlotte was 15.

Now I don't know what happened in the 1980s because I wasn't born yet. ;) What I'm saying is, whatever popularity they had, as far as I can tell is not here anymore. Most of what I've read about Caroline's divorce come from European mags. Most of what I read about Charlotte comes from European mags. Outside of TFS and this forum, Charlotte is not that famous. Not many (if any) who aren't huge Grace Kelly fans even know who she is.

HI PEOPLE!...DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHICH BRAND AND MODEL IS CHAR´S WATCH AND ALSO HER LIPSTICK!...I DO LIKE THAT COLOUR!...Thanks in advanced!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Isn't it a Rolex Oyster? The face changes color like a pearl according to the light. It looks like the watch she wore last year. Rolex sponsered both Formula 1 and the GCT last year so they probably gave and/ or paid her to wear it.

i understand her. she wanted to see the show and not to give an interview. and i think she´s shy.

Sitting front-row is just that. It's a way for the designer to show his importancy. But they don't have to speak up about the collection. People like Anna Wintour and Carine Roitfeld speak up. But that's because they are the major bosses in the fashion industry. Charlotte sits front-row merely for her pretty face and name. It's not a big deal.

And let's be honest. If she were to sit front-row at Chanel; Karl doesn't Charlotte to get attention for his shows.

Amazing video, thank you! And she is pretty! There are some clips and pics we haven't seen before, like 00.00.35!

What was it about? I guess about her relationship with Alex, but what did they say?
There was a bit of Pauline, too :)

That video was so cute! I especially love the end with Charlotte dancing in a circle with all of the little girls at Albert's enthronement ceremony. So cute!

The cutest part was indeed her dancing with the little girls.
Andrea's dancing skills made laugh, i must admit. But he was cute dancing with his sister :flowers:

Aww, just overall cuteness. :wub: That made my day! :flowers:

If Charlotte hair has blond

If Charlotte hair has blond? Like Princess Grace … In my opinion she is not the blond style, the brown hair contrast beautifully with her blue/green eyes.

There is so much comparison with Princess Grace know you have this blond hair picture of Charlotte what do you think ?

Charlotte Blond Hair

The "Hair thread" has been moved over here, as it's surely not
a theme we can fill tons of pages with ;)

flowerpower i think that nature knows better and although Charlotte is the only child among her three siblings with dark brown hair and green-eyed as Andrea,Pierre and Alexandra have blue eyes(i think,i'm not really sure:)) she looks fantastically beautiful.Furthermore we saw that she dyed her hair black last winter which is even darker so i don't think she would want it anyway.It's a weird question indeed:ermm:

edit: has anyone ever seen this photo? http://rdujour.com/2006/08/30/celebrity-style-file-charlotte-casiraghi/attachment/81966720/
do you know when was it taken? source: rdujour celebrity style file

Last edited:
^Char's eyes are more grey, with just a hint of blue, than green. Sometimes a certain lighting will cast the eyes more blue than grey, but generally, grey is the dominant color. Andrea and Pierre have grey eyes too. I don't know about Alex. I don't remember.
I love Charlotte with her natural brown hair. She's OK with the black hair, though. I agree that blonde might be the wrong choice for her skin tone. But maybe not...... Andrea has a very similar skintone, and he looks good when his hair is very sun streaked. I guess for Charlotte, some kind of blonde, like maybe a honey blonde, would be pretty. Platinum blonde would be terrible though!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom