Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are two new pics of Char with other two women in facebook.
(she's in shorts)
It must be from 2009 when she broke her hand. (the pics are in second lin and on the right side).
Charlotte Casiraghi | Facebook

I think Charlotte Casiraghi is lovely and the spitting image of her mother. Her brothers look more like their late father, and actually look almost like twins. Her sister, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, looks like her father Prince Ernst.

Yes but thanks for posting them! They are really beautiful ! !
Welcome to our club, LoveCharlotte :flowers:

In the light they become smaller, i think :whistling:

In the last pic you can notice her eye black is large, should it be minor when flashing camera in normal condition?

They become smaller, but your eye doesn't adjust instantly. If you've ever had a picture taken in a dark room with a flash, the light hurts your eyes at first. The same is true if you're in a dark room and then someone turns the light on. That's because the pupil ("eye black") can only adjust to conditions after being exposed to it for a little bit, it can't preemptively change. For dark conditions, your pupil becomes bigger so it can collect more light, making things easier to see. When there is enough light, your eye doesn't have to collect as much for you to be able to see, so the pupil shrinks. When the conditions change (dark to light, light to dark), your eye has to adjust to get the right amount of light through the eye. However, your pupil doesn't know it needs to adjust until after the conditions have already changed. This leads to feeling "blinded" when a light is turned on, or feeling like your in pitch black when a light is turned off, as you unadjusted eye took in too much (dark to light) or not enough (light to dark) light because of pupil size. In this case, the flash set off a trigger to Char's eye to adjust, but the picture was taken at the same time as the flash went off, so the pic is of her unadjusted pupil.

It's when a person takes a pic in broad daylight and their pupils are large that you have to worry ;)

Thank you CasiraghiTrio for the pictures! ! There were some photos i couldn't find :flowers:

You're very welcome. If you use flickr you should subscribe to that photostream because I'm adding more pics. I want to collect as many of Sergio's pics as I can find. ;)

In the last pic you can notice her eye black is large, should it be minor when flashing camera in normal condition?

yeah, in normal condition the eye black should be smaller.she´s probably had a drink, or two...lol. we know nothing about her these days!!! where could she be? Paris because of her mother b-day??London??Any competition coming soon??

You're very welcome. If you use flickr you should subscribe to that photostream because I'm adding more pics. I want to collect as many of Sergio's pics as I can find. ;)

I found this pic in a facebook group, I'm sure It's one of Sergio Amaya.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/oscuratentacion/Monaco/no.jpg

Source: Charlotte Casiraghi de Mónaco | Facebook

I like this from 2001, Charlotte looks so cute:flowers:
Photos from Charlotte Casiraghi de Mónaco | Facebook

Source: Charlotte Casiraghi de Mónaco | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, in normal condition the eye black should be smaller.she´s probably had a drink, or two...lol. we know nothing about her these days!!! where could she be? Paris because of her mother b-day??London??Any competition coming soon??

Well the Bordeaux International Jumping is coming up on Feb 5 or 6, but I don't believe she'll be participating in that...I mean she hasn't before. But yeah, I hope another jumping event for her comes up soon.

can anyone post here HQ photos of Charlotte from the ballet concert that she attend i think august of 2006 she wore a white dress that time.. thanks..

:previous:

Thank you, ladyromanov, for this picture! Charlotte looks sweet in that white dress. :flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom