Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay thank you! It looked like a photoshoot or something, thats why I thought I had missed something. :whistling:

^Such a nice picture! I like it, thanks for posting it. Charlotte might look like a Caroline clone sometimes, but she does resemble Stefano too:flowers:

Yeah, Charlotte looks a lot like Stefano, I think. More so now in her early twenties than ever before. I used to look at her and see her as a mini-Caroline, but she's definitely grown into her own woman and especially after seeing that interview of her, I see so much of her father in her. Especially when she smiles.

But I also wonder how much she remembers of him. I lol when I see photos of them together when she was a baby, she's always got her hand on his mouth or his face. It's so cute.

Yeah, Charlotte looks a lot like Stefano, I think. More so now in her early twenties than ever before. I used to look at her and see her as a mini-Caroline, but she's definitely grown into her own woman and especially after seeing that interview of her, I see so much of her father in her. Especially when she smiles.

But I also wonder how much she remembers of him. I lol when I see photos of them together when she was a baby, she's always got her hand on his mouth or his face. It's so cute.

I really dont see what the posters see- I see a mixture of Caro and Stef in their children. The only close resemplace is Caro and Char. Yes Stef was very handsome in his own right I just dont see him in his children- seem to be me he just casted off beautiful genes

I definitely see a lot of Stefano in Char. I think it's the hair that makes it harder to see it.

I think she resembles Stefano in her expressions a lot. Sometimes the way her facial muscles are working seem just like him to me.

Wow you right. I've never thought about it but Charlotte resembles Stefano in her expressions a lot. i'm sorry that he can't see how lovely daughter he has.

Pierre is almost the same but I think that his father looks more serious.

great pics kells. youre right, you can see some of stefano in charlotte

Thank google lol. But yeah, I kind of wonder what their relationship would've been like had he lived. She seems to like EA and be very close to Albert, but I always wonder what she would've been like with her father.

There's a picture of Charlotte out there where she has a braid. Is not a profile picture that i've already seen in these threads, is another one. Can anybody post the pic i'm talking about?

Charlotte looks amazing!!!:):):)
I like her hairdo very much. A true girl from a high Society!:flowers:

She looks very elegant here and with a nice hairstyle:flowers:In my opinion she will look nicer with blond hair

Well, I respect your preference, but have to disagree. She ROCKS as a brunette - beautiful w/her skin color and features. Blonde hair would make her look fake, the roots....sorry:nonono:

I agree ^ completely. Going blonde would cheapen her IMO. Nothing wrong with changing your hair but I think she's gorgeous the way she is and blonde would definitely take her down a few notches. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom