The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Aristocracy

Beautiful!! Some of the pics are quite new for me.. She is a 'real princess' in a modern world..

Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Here is a gallery (five pics) showing Charlotte & Alex in Ibiza last summer. The source is the Teleobjetivo photo agency.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Courtier

Charlotte running from paps...don't know where this was though...

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7635/4mmdu84tl5.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8357/6ccxauqdh9.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3...nrome01ox7.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6...nrome02xt4.jpg
Old 01-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Nobility

Smile Men in Suits, I see

I see Men in suits, around Char, but NOT The Paps, sorry.

Running, regardless from whom, is great exercise !

-- Abbie
Old 01-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Abigail View Post
I see Men in suits, around Char, but NOT The Paps, sorry.

Running, regardless from whom, is great exercise !

-- Abbie
the caption where I got them from said the paps...it was on celeb pic forum...
Old 01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
the caption where I got them from said the paps...it was on celeb pic forum...
No, that was in Italy last summer, or the summer before, I can’t remember. That is directly outside the hotel she was staying in. She was probably running into the hotel. One of the men is the concierge, or whatever; the other looks like he could be a bodyguard. If I remember correctly Charlotte and Caroline went to some Valentino anniversary show, while they were there.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
No, that was in Italy last summer, or the summer before, I can’t remember. That is directly outside the hotel she was staying in. She was probably running into the hotel. One of the men is the concierge, or whatever; the other looks like he could be a bodyguard. If I remember correctly Charlotte and Caroline went to some Valentino anniversary show, while they were there.
it could be Spain too, I guess. But I really didn't know where...I just posted what it said, Char running from paps...
Old 01-27-2008, 12:21 AM

Haha, I love those pics. The first time I saw them, my impression was that she was running into a show, because she "fashionably five minutes late"! Was not this event she was running to, part of the Valentino retirement events? There was a show, a lunch, or a lunch then a show, then a dinner, and the next day a gala, or something like that??

Anyway, for sure, these pics were in July 2007, in Rome during the whole Valentino fiestas.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post

You are right about this one Poppy, it was last summer in Italy to see Valentino
Old 01-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Courtier

And she was running into Eden hotel, where she and her family were staying...
Old 01-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness

She's late, she's late, for a very important date!! Even running, she looks elegant! I, of course, would somehow have wiped out and ruined that nice, white dress!!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:55 PM

Hiya, I'm new to this and so glad to see that so many other people realise how gorgeous she is!!
xxxx
Old 01-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon00000 View Post
Hiya, I'm new to this and so glad to see that so many other people realise how gorgeous she is!!
xxxx
hello melon00000, welcome to this thread :). about how gorgeous charlotte is, you are so right
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon00000 View Post
xxxx
Realize it??!! I don't think I realized it! The fact rather hit me on the head about seven years ago!!

Welcome indeed...........
Old 02-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Nobility

And we have thank her mother Princess Caroline and her father Stefano for making such a beautiful daughter and sons as well(-:
Old 02-03-2008, 06:41 PM

Yeah she is stunning! I saw her for the first time on the front of a Point De Vue magazine about a year ago(which I still have), when I was on holiday in France, and have been infatuated with her since! Definately the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen...
xx
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I put a large collection of pictures together....... so if you happen to be bored .... here is occupation for a good hour!

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi's Life in Pictures
I think I fell in love with Char when I first saw photos of her in Hello Magazine in the SS Dior jockey jacket at whatever race that was back in 2001.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

You must be all very young!! I´m 34 and i "fell in love" with a picture of Caroline in 1986, she was 29 and had just have a baby girl. Since then i follow her life and her beautiful kids. I always knew Charlotte would be gorgeous, it was a pleasure to see her grow up, in each photo that came to my hands she was more amd more beautiful with years.
I hope we are not going out of topic, excuses to the moderators.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:39 AM

^ I guess I "fell in love" with the Casiraghis, hmm, 1996 maybe. Then my interest went through an off phase, and I was reunited I suppose, through Athina and the equestrian world, with Charlotte & company in 2001.
The Stars Race pictures were so awesome, Ruby. Champion Char so happy....
Old 02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Courtier

I love her style, her choice of clothes.. very chic!