The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep
Well, technically, neither Grace, Albert, Charlotte or Andrea should be on that list either, since none of them is a royal. They're just nobility.
Huh? They are all royalty ..... Albert is HSH as was Grace and Andrea and Charlotte while not Prince/Princess are royal ......

Old 04-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Courtier

The Princely Family of Monaco is not just nobility as trepstrep seems to imply. They are Serene Highness, true, not Royal Highness, though Highness they are, as well as Prince and Princesses.

The aristocracy/nobility are more like Lady Diana Spencer, Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, whom respective fathers' were earls.

That said, HSH does rank second in importance to HRH, but nevertheless both rank well above the aristocracy/nobility. Still, Imperial Highness outranks all of them.

Here are some links to read more about it: Serene Highness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What's the difference between "Royal Highness" and "Imperial Highness"? - Yahoo! Answers

Back on topic, Charlotte is a beauty so I'm not surprised she was placed on the most beautiful list alongside her grandmother Grace Kelly. :) As for Caroline, no big deal, her younger look alike daughter now replaces her in the most beautiful list, as it should be, time marches on...

ps: in retrospect, I noticed not only was Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's name missing, but Charlene Wittstock as well, both of whom I consider young and goodlooking!

Old 04-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine
The Princely Family of Monaco is not just nobility as trepstrep seems to imply. They are Serene Highness, true, not Royal Highness, though Highness they are, as well as Prince and Princesses.

The aristocracy/nobility are more like Lady Diana Spencer, Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, whom respective fathers' were earls.

That said, HSH does rank second in importance to HRH, but nevertheless both rank well above the aristocracy/nobility. Still, Imperial Highness outranks all of them.

Here are some links to read more about it: Serene Highness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whats the difference between "Royal Highness" and "Imperial Highness"? - Yahoo! Answers

Back on topic, Charlotte is a beauty so I'm not surprised she was placed on the most beautiful list alongside her grandmother Grace Kelly. :) As for Caroline, no big deal, her younger look alike daughter now replaces her in the most beautiful list, as it should be, time marches on...

ps: in retrospect, I noticed not only was Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's name missing, but Charlene Wittstock as well, both of whom I consider young and goodlooking!
I believe since Albert is a ruling sovreign he is equal to any other reigning sovreign HRH or HSH, doesn't matter
Old 04-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Courtier

Not only that, Albert is not just a figurehead, he's an actual working sovereign with complete control over his country, which cannot be said for many monarchies out there.

But let us get back on topic before we see these innocent posts deleted as well.

Charlotte, where art thous Charlotte? Seriously, more pictures of her please.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine

But let us get back on topic before we see these innocent posts deleted as well.

Charlotte, where art thous Charlotte? Seriously, more pictures of her please.
Agreed :) please yes more pics!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Aristocracy

carolina and charlotte
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5601/charlottehr.jpg

people magazine
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4...1021475087.jpg

close up charlotte's signature
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3807/charlottet.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G_dbCe4P1s...-Casiraghi.jpg
Old 04-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Courtier

OMG that first link you posted is honest to God mind-boggling! I don't know whose who. Identical twins that's what they are.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
OMG that first link you posted is honest to God mind-boggling! I don't know whose who. Identical twins that's what they are.
I totally agree with you, they look like twins. Btw I did the collage
Old 04-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Aristocracy

I like her natural eyebrows
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4763/collage2b.jpg

Teenager
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5648/collage3k.jpg

No words
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9715/collage1d.jpg
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, LadyRomanov - she has such naturally beautiful features (including unplucked eyebrows), that she continues to look age appropriate; no over-plucked eyebrows (that actually make you look older), and I'm glad that she got over the black hair, which also aged her.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Courtier

There are few people in this world, in my humble opinion, that look better without makeup, and Charlotte Casiraghi falls into that category (lol as well as my older sister, another drop dead gorgeous natural beauty).

Furthermore, Charlotte's eyebrows remind me of Brooke Shields famous all-natural (no plucking) eyebrows. She's the type of human being one sees on the streets to stop and stare at, not just merely admire, but stare. The former is for one that is pretty, but the latter is reserved for that most special otherworldly beauty imho.

Lol, and she's what is classified as a triple threat ~ beauty, brains, and brawn (check out those equestrienne arms)! And I'll even go one further and call her a "quintuplet threat", add "pedigree" and "drive" to that list. Jmho. :)
Old 04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
There are few people in this world, in my humble opinion, that look better without makeup, and Charlotte Casiraghi falls into that category (lol as well as my older sister, another drop dead gorgeous natural beauty).

Furthermore, Charlotte's eyebrows remind me of Brooke Shields famous all-natural (no plucking) eyebrows. She's the type of human being one sees on the streets to stop and stare at, not just merely admire, but stare. The former is for one that is pretty, but the latter is reserved for that most special otherworldly beauty imho.

Lol, and she's what is classified as a triple threat ~ beauty, brains, and brawn (check out those equestrienne arms)! And I'll even go one further and call her a "quintuplet threat", add "pedigree" and "drive" to that list. Jmho. :)
Can we have a pic of your sister?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Courtier

Lol, azure, I think not. :) Leastways not on these boards, that's way too personal. And believe me I know what it's like to be second best, but thank goodness my sister is not a vain woman, never has been, she's my best friend.

Back on topic, Miss Charlotte Casiraghi, that most stunning French/Italian/Irish/German beauty, just like her mama!

Here's hoping someone posts a new pic of her. Btw, I was originally hoping that Caroline got an invite to the wedding, as a representative of the House of Hanover, and that she would bring Charlotte with her, just like Grace brought Albert with her 1981. Alas, no such luck, but there's Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding ~ YES!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:17 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline wouldn't go in the wedding for sure. She is not in the circle with the other royals. She just took part in some high events with them thanks to Ernest.
Anyway, i hope Char attends Beatrice sister's wedding this summer. I'm sure she'll be wonderful!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

^That will be an interesting wedding.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Nobility

Nadine, have you ever visited this site?
charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl

It was made many many years ago from a dedicated fan of Charlotte and old member here and it's actually the main ''source'' of old photos of Charlotte that most of us recycle again and again. :)

Old 04-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
^Kate is third because she's going to marry William, she has the beauty of her glorious wedding... I think that she's very lovely, but that's all. Charlotte has a more beautiful face.
Kate is stunning, but charlotte is the most beautiful of the women on the list.

There are other royal women who are much more beautiful than some who are on the list, but like always i's always confusion between popularity and beauty
Old 04-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Aristocracy

Just wondering if anyone happens to have pictures of this day here in a larger version. I can't find them anywhere. They were taken in september 2007 and I'm pretty sure it's Alexia Niedzielski next to Char!!

http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnm/51352103.jpg
Old 04-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Courtier

^I have those:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
They were taken at a Diane Von Furstenburg party in London. And that is Alexia with her.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
^I have those:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
They were taken at a Diane Von Furstenburg party in London. And that is Alexia with her.
Thank you so so much ! I absolutely love Charlotte's outfit for that event !