Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beldoe said:
Me either. I saw this pic @one of woman magazine in Indonesia, and I fell in love with her natural beauty. ever since, i always look for her newest news/pic. there were a time when her newest news/pic almost everywhere, but it seems like now we barely seen her.

You are right. But I think it is mainly because before she was going to all these horse events, and she was photographed. But now she stopped horse competition, and we do not see her anymore. Pitty

she looks like shes having a good time in that picture, thanks for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte and Felix on a trip the took to Tuscany to celebrate her 18th birthday

OGGI 1 OGGI 2 OGGI 3

I remember someone telling me that this year French Vogue had made an editorial about Charlotte's style and they used Doutzen Kroes to represent her. I think we have the pics in one of her threads here.

I remember someone telling me that this year French Vogue had made an editorial about Charlotte's style and they used Doutzen Kroes to represent her. I think we have the pics in one of her threads here.

You're absolutely right, I remember it now too !

Charlotte at the Monte Carlo Beach Club, August 2004 (Abaca Press)
same place, same year, but July 2004 (enlarged Hola!)
ibid. details, from Hola! and Abaca
riding waverunner with Pierre off Nice (Hola!)
Monte Carlo, July 2004 (double Hola!)

July 2003, Corsica (Hola!)

Enlarged Hola!/Hello! pictures, from summer 2001
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/monaco/hqbc/bikinicharlotte-6.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/monaco/hqbc/bikinicharlotte-5.jpg

1999, Portugal and 2003, Corsica (Sergio Amaya)
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34392_1999portugalhq_122_912lo.jpg
http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34393_1999portugalbc2_122_1087lo.jpg
http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34399_2003pinkbc_122_540lo.jpg

Here's a few more oldie HQ/enlarged:
http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitrio//bc.html (alloverpress, bruno press, hola!/hello!, rex)

I found some oldies on my computer from the days when we could access Imagine China. They are from Imagine China/Gamma agency, specifically 23 November 2002, at a show jumping in Bois le Roi where Princess Caroline and Charlotte competed. Also there, pictured: Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, and the Roziers, and not pictured but certainly at this event were other Casiraghi friends like Eloise van der Hayden (who is now married and takes the name of Scrimgeour, which always reminds me of the Minister of Magic). :D Eloise is pretty distinctive with her big curls in the oldie pics of the Casiraghi gang.
Charlotte phoning
Charlotte and Caroline
Caroline, Thierry Rozier, Charlotte
Mother and daughter ready to compete
Funny one, Guess Caroline is reminding Thierry he is Charlotte's trainer, not hers ;)
Inspecting the concourse
inspecting the concourse
laughing
beautiful
Charlotte and Thierry

And putting it all together, or trying to (pics from Getty, IBL, Novella 2000, Isopix, Reuters....)

Thanks for the memories, CasiraghiTrio ! That picture of P.Caroline with her finger pointed is indeed funny. We could almost start a thread of her pointing her finger at people (to make a point ?).her sister mostly, Vincent Lindon, now innocent bystanders, so to speak..
The "beautiful" picture of Charlotte is quintessential - vintage Charlotte, I'd almost like to say--Charlotte of that era. No use waxing nostalgic, the girl has moved on to another "look" and will move on again.
Nice of you to share these oldies with us !

Some more eye candy from the long bygone days

Sources: Bruno, Cover, Tgcom

Charlotte and Thierry Rozier in 2003 at the Monaco jumping
Charlotte (?)at the Grimaldi Forum in (?)2004 with Pierre and friend Eloise van der Heyden (now Scrymgeour) in the background.
Regular ray of sunshine (occasionally, she's happy enough that she doesn't care about the paparazzi and actually flashes them one of her winning smiles, like her in Zurs in 2003) :D
Engaged in serious conversation with Valentine Pozzo di Borgo (in black) and an important polo player at the Pegasus Prize, or "Prix Pegasus" in 2003. I forgot the polo player's name but she is the blonde-haire woman in white and she won a Pegasus Prize.
"Prix Pegasus" again (sorry, none, for now, of the awesome pics from this event, that is of Charlotte showing her pink stockings and nifty handbag) :D
Sleepy head at the CSI Lacanau in March 2002
Perhaps a little startled by her mother's sudden howl of laugher? ;) September 2002, a jumping in Bois le Roi
Another jumping in Fontainebleau, May 2003
Just showing Maman some love, I guess :heart1: (at the Monaco jumping in Espace Fontvieille, I think 2002, so the 8th Jumping at that location)
with her trainer, Thierry Rozier at the Monaco jumping I am pretty sure this was 2002, but it might be 2003.

Last edited:
Wow! she is gorgeous! Charlotte's currnetly hopefully she will stay the most beautiful girl in the world right now. :)

It's funny to say this, but even though I'm older than Char, I still like her style - she's creative, rarely over done (there were a few parties lately where her dress and make up was a bit more than usual), and seems to have an easy way of expressing herself in her daily clothes. The same is true of Pss Caroline - elegant, usually not over done w/the make up or hair, so both role models if you are planning to attend a formal function.

i like the picture of charlotte watching the F1. Her skin lokks really beautiful. I wonder what type of lipstick she uses? It's simply gorgeous!!

i like the picture of charlotte watching the F1. Her skin lokks really beautiful. I wonder what type of lipstick she uses? It's simply gorgeous!!

She looks good with the softer colors, doesn't she? The less makeup and the lighter, softer colors look best on her, I think, although she looks good sometimes with the red hot lipstick.
Here is another gallery (on my blog).

She looks good with the softer colors, doesn't she? The less makeup and the lighter, softer colors look best on her, I think, although she looks good sometimes with the red hot lipstick.

Absolutely; with her chiseled bone structure and strong features, she is the poster girl for 'less is more.' Though, even in stronger make-up and "busier" hair-styles, she still manages to be irresistible!

royalty 101, those pictures are awesome. Thanks. I think you might be right about this being how they met. I thought maybe later, in April at the opening for his gallery in London, but now I think like you. This makes more sense.

does anyone else miss the "old september" pics when Charlotte used to go to that horse action with caro and the roziers? She was always stunning, tanned and so happy among horses... I really miss those pics... She was beautiful, happy and the pics were dfferent parties from the usual celebrity pics in parties and such... now I guess all we will get whe she goes back to paris is charlotte with her sknny friends in such and such party :sad:

How true ! And we were treated to particularly intimate moments between mother and daughter sharing in the same passion. I liked that fall clothing they wore together : not beachwear, not partywear or city wear, but the rugged yet always elegant of country wear. Precious times !

I miss those times too, Tutu and iloveroyals. They were precious.
I hate the idea of being over-analytical.......... but do you suppose Charlotte is going through a kind of personal crisis? I wonder if she is feeling a bit lost because of youth and having her head turned here and there. She doesn't know what she is about right now, what she wants, where she really wants to go?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. When you fail at something (as she did with the ENS exam), especially if you have always been a "star" before, it must really make you reconsider who you are, what you are truly capable of doing, and having to face competition when there was none (or hardly any) before must be quite a blow, not so much to your ego, but to how you view yourself and how others are going to view you. And all in the public eye, every single day of your life ! I think in that respect, from the little I know of her friend Valentina di Pozzo (sp?) who pursued successful studies in managenemt, that was a good friend to have, someone a little older, someone to look up to. Who, now, can she look up to and try to emulate when everybody is trying to emulate her ?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. When you fail at something (as she did with the ENS exam), especially if you have always been a "star" before, it must really make you reconsider who you are, what you are truly capable of doing, and having to face competition when there was none (or hardly any) before must be quite a blow, not so much to your ego, but to how you view yourself and how others are going to view you. And all in the public eye, every single day of your life ! I think in that respect, from the little I know of her friend Valentina di Pozzo (sp?) who pursued successful studies in managenemt, that was a good friend to have, someone a little older, someone to look up to. Who, now, can she look up to and try to emulate when everybody is trying to emulate her ?

Yeah, Valentine Pozzo di Borgo has a degree in economics or something from university Dauphine. She is still competing in jumping too and for the Team Marionnaud as before. Interestingly, Charlotte's former coach, Thierry Rozier, is competing again and often on the horses Charlotte used to ride (Folka du Parc Marionnaud, Dumba du Parc Marionnaud, etc.)
Charlotte does have some very successful friends: Juliette has a degree in business (interestingly enough, as I think she is now pursuing an acting career) though she is also a graduate student at HEC Paris. Olympia Scarry is an art student and writes art reviews in London; interestingly enough (there's that phrase again) she wrote a review of one of Dellal's (imho horrible) exhibitions at Hoxton Sq. :D

Well, then, I was wrong. Intellectually speaking, educationally speaking, she has a lot of friends she can aspire to emulate. It leaves her the undisputed queen of the social scene. Maybe not such a good thing ?

Its really sad if she really quit her study, maybe if she's no more interested in philosophy then she can change to be a graduate fashion designer or enter any publishing house... is she really quit? We haven't receive any Charlotte's news since last week, so I think the fall semester has begun.. is it correct? :ermm:

Well, then, I was wrong. Intellectually speaking, educationally speaking, she has a lot of friends she can aspire to emulate. It leaves her the undisputed queen of the social scene. Maybe not such a good thing ?

I do not think you were wrong, actually. I didn't mean to imply it, by any means. I truly think you might have been right. I think, yes, that she has some friends who are accomplished, but at the same time, she has friends who seem ........ how can I say it nicely? I can't. :D
Well, case in point: Eugenie Niarchos. What is she besides a socialite? An heiress? She studied at NYU, I think, but what did she study? Does she work? No.... She goes to parties, fashion shows. That's it. Or that's all we see. This is the kind of person I would be sad to see Charlotte emulate.
mizzy2006 said:
Its really sad if she really quit her study, maybe if she's no more interested in philosophy then she can change to be a graduate fashion designer or enter any publishing house... is she really quit? We haven't receive any Charlotte's news since last week, so I think the fall semester has begun.. is it correct?
I might be wrong but I think the French universities start the term in October after the Toussaint (All Saints) holiday. But Charlotte has her degree, her License of Philosophy, now. So if she doesn't want to go further with academics, I guess she is done. I hope she will proceed in academics, though I know I've said this dozens of times already. :D

^ I think you were right when you said "that's all we see", and truth to be told we don't see much, just occasional photos (esp. during the school year) exept in summer. So they might be doing whatever, studing, working, etc. I think almost all of them come from old money and classy families where education probably is a must. IMO

It seems to me that familes from old money seem to have limited options, whether this be by nature or merely by choice. We are all commenting on Charlotte and the possibility of her not continuing her studies. But, say she were, what exactly is she to do with it? What can she do?
I mean, all of us on this forum probably have gone or are currently going to university and continuing our education (in whatever means possible) and afterwards we are going to walk on several beaten paths to be able to support ourselves - and our options are open because we desperately need to find a way to 'replenish' ourselves. But when you have the inheritance that the Casiraghis have, what's the point? They don't have to work a day in their lives. I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't want to see that happening to them. But unfortunately it already seems to be the case for Andrea. Hopefully they can do something fruitful and exciting and not merely just for show or representing a symbolic event.

Back
Top Bottom