The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
The Ormeley dinner in aid of the Ecology Trust and the Aspinall Foundation. Ormeley Lodge. Richmond. London. 29 April 2009
Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6* *Pic7

source: dafydd jones
She sure is beautiful, but i'm afraid she lackes her mother's aristocratic and haughty posture!!!

Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Courtier

I don't know why, I guess I'm weird like that, but I don't mind her clumsy posture LOL. Maybe because it makes her seem more...I dunno...down to earth? That dress is soooo gorgeous though!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Commoner

picture collage of Charlotte_Casiraghi:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_lBcKcFWd8WE/S2...casiraghi2.jpg
article at: Girl Crush of the Day: Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 02-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Nobility

^ i love it. her profile is beautiful!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
I think that's so cute as well that mother/daughter wear the same clothes as well. I can't wait until Alexandra grows up now, wonder if she'll start wearing big sis's clothes!
I love this too!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Thanks for those Julliette! I have never seen those before!
Neither do I. Thanks
Old 02-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Seems like these pics are not here. If they are, feel free (of course) to delete them.
Charlotte and Alex in London:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5723/21442087.png
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1346/49178902.png
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8628/32603111.png
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6579/15212166.png
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7573/15373893.png
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5458/25059732.png
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2176/14969599.png

I just want to add one word: skinny!

Source:cotilleando.com
Old 02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Courtier

Indeed. I rather miss her fuller, normal girl body of summer '07. Not that she looks bad now, or scary skinny, but she is Hollywood-ish skinny. Still gorgeous though.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Indeed. I rather miss her fuller, normal girl body of summer '07. Not that she looks bad now, or scary skinny, but she is Hollywood-ish skinny. Still gorgeous though.
Agreed. Also, her head looks freakishly big when she is that skinny.

I'm sorry but I can't find anything atractive about her in those pics. Well, yes, the dress is gorgeous, but her posture spoils it. Her shapeless body looks like a young boy's. Yes, she has a pretty face, but the head looks so out of proportion that I just can't appreciate it.
She must have a tendency to put on weight easily because her weight fluctuates a lot. But when she has a a few more kilos she looks healthier and more natural. That extreme skinniness is natural for some people, but not for her, and it does not suit her at all.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Nobility

A beautiful girl, her face is gorgeous. Succuming to the trend to be skinny - sadly.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Agreed. Also, her head looks freakishly big when she is that skinny.

I'm sorry but I can't find anything atractive about her in those pics. Well, yes, the dress is gorgeous, but her posture spoils it. Her shapeless body looks like a young boy's. Yes, she has a pretty face, but the head looks so out of proportion that I just can't appreciate it.
I was about to say, surely her face! I think you may be a little too hard on her but I understand where you're coming from. Seeing how gorgeous she is at a fuller weight as opposed to her now more...I dunno...less distinctive beauty is a bit disheartening for me also. However, I think it must be to do with her horse riding because she had a similar body type as a teen when she was an active equestrian. I don't know much about the sport so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it require a lot of weight training? Don't know. Anyway, so long as she's healthy and she does look it, I'm not saying she looks sick or anything, it's all good.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Nobility

These pics are of 29 April 2009
Old 02-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Nobility

Charlotte looks better now...

viva l'amour!
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I was about to say, surely her face! I think you may be a little too hard on her but I understand where you're coming from. Seeing how gorgeous she is at a fuller weight as opposed to her now more...I dunno...less distinctive beauty is a bit disheartening for me also. However, I think it must be to do with her horse riding because she had a similar body type as a teen when she was an active equestrian. I don't know much about the sport so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it require a lot of weight training? Don't know. Anyway, so long as she's healthy and she does look it, I'm not saying she looks sick or anything, it's all good.
Well, yes, I did exagerate a bit, but you know what I mean...
About horse riding, it depends of what kind of horse riding you do. I've rode thorougbred horses on the racecourse and I do jumping right now, so I kind of know how it works :-)
If you ride race horses you must be very thin and very very fit. Not only weight is very important but it is a very demanding sport, fisically.
But showjumping is different. It is much more technical and much less fisical. Of course, you must have a decent fisical shape, but you can be a very good rider and be plumb. Also, weight is not very important. Some top riders like Dado Miranda are very tall and must weight over 90 kg.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:01 AM
Serene Highness

I was wondering if someone had seen some old - back to 2007 - pictures of Char in the airport with Karl Langerfeld and Andrea with Tatiana.
I thin they were aftet the Rose Ball (?)
I would very much appreciated if anyone post them here
Old 02-20-2010, 10:02 AM

^That's very interesting, trepstep. It's true though. I've noticed that the top jumpers are many shapes and sizes, but all seem to be in top form as to health.

Well, here are some pictures. I love riding in the Charlotte Casiraghi time machine. As you can see, her "skinny" figure isn't new. It has come and gone. In her teens, she could be quite skinny, I believe especially when undergoing a growth spurt. In the summer of 2002 she started having one of these growth spurts, I believe, and through much of 2003, and later in 2004 started filling out a bit and then in 2005, she had what I consider her "freshmen 20" weight gain.

Charlotte and Tatiana walking around the Barbizon equestrian grounds in 2003. Things look very cold and windy. AAP Images

Still quite cold -- Charlotte solo and clutching her book (what did it do to her?) Korpa

Growing Girl in 2003, attending another jumping event in the Seine-et-Marne area. Korpa

Charlotte in blue jacket and riding outfit Cordon Press

Charlotte in Marionnaud parka Getty Images

Charlotte in I don't know When but I love this picture! I believe the place was the Italian Isle of Ponza, and possibly this was in summer 2002, or 2001. Newsmakers

Charlotte and Valentine in December 2003, attending the Salon du Cheval event at the Porte de Versailles. Bruno Press

Leaving Monaco, at Nice airport after those fab birthday festivities in 2004 Brainpix

Buying her books for school in October 2004. ABACA USA

So cool in May 2001 and you must be crazy if you don't think so! Rex Features
Old 03-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

There is one report part about Charlotte at the Bunte:

BUNTE – Das Heft Nr. 10, 2010: Inhaltsverzeichnis - BUNTE

Go to page 4.

The caption can be translated: "At these eyes beams the glamour".
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceroera View Post
Charlotte looks beautiful in this pic but a little thin
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...Sinttulo-1.jpg

Source: Charlotte Casiraghi | Facebook

Another one. Vannessa Bruno and Charlotte. Purple Party
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...rpleparty2.jpg

Same Source:Charlotte Casiraghi | Facebook
I was seeing throw the thread, and in the first pic above, she reminds me of Andrea!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

I agree - of the three, I think Andrea and Charlotte look most alike.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
I agree - of the three, I think Andrea and Charlotte look most alike.
Yes, i agree with you.. Andrea has a similar face structure with Char.. And the nice thick lips. They are very look alike.
But Pierre is also nice. They are all the 3 true Italians!