Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread for pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to cite your sources and to host your pictures through a hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. Remember any picture that is an attachment or is hotlinked to another site will be deleted. If you have any questions please refer to our guidelines

The old thread can be found at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-pictures-5983.html

Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.

suPeRgiRL! said:
Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.

Where have you seen these pics?

charlotte's eyes is blue

hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online
Scan%20Charlotte%20Casiraghi%202004-07.jpg

Loveless said:
hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online

It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.

o6a91d.jpg
o6a9zs.jpg

o6a9e8.jpg

No I think her eyes change colors from blue to gray to green to greenish blue to blueish gray to gray and greenish gray. Who no's she might have a light hazel, Like Anjelina Jolie Angelina Jolie's eyes are the same color as hers.

Last edited:
I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.

Last edited:
yes, thats true, her complexion is marvelous! not too white, but not dark, just golden and glowy, like a fairy's (sorry- being corny!)

Her eyes were not retouched her eyes were that blue in all the pictures from that party... I agree I think her eyes change colors... my moms change with what she wears!

Here are some more

Last edited:
Carlos said:
It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.

o6a91d.jpg
o6a9zs.jpg

o6a9e8.jpg

i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.

Loveless said:
i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.

Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.

I think you are right about her having the normal mediterranean look except Charlotte's features are much more pleasing to look at. She does have "normal" hair but she also has it highlighted and colored... I have the same complexion as Charlotte but brown eyes and black hair and I don't think that makes me look more interesting.

Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.

yes her feature is common in europe. but whoever has that bone structure or has charlotte's face, common or not is beautiful.

:) Likes dark shiny midnight black hair and marble brown eyes. but that is just me cause i am asian, then again it is common for asians to have that, but it doesnt make an individual less beautiful than the other.

Last edited:
charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy:confused:

auroraDaniel said:
charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy:confused:
I agree with you
and I don't think u r crazy:p

De La Cruza said:
I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.

Of course I think she is beautiful. I just can't agree with post like this one above because I find her coloring extremely plain and common. I would say that she is incredibly beautiful in spite of her boring coloring.

well, i think she has great features, and a great bone structure,but it quite common in europe. she just has that extra class, that style that makes her stand out. but to me, its her complexion thats great. i wish i had a complexion like hers.im very dark, and i have avery hard time looking pretty, i mean i have to work on myself a lot. but anyway, she is beautiful, glad we all agree on that.

It's so amazing how she is the image of Caroline! Perhaps more beautiful!

Diane

Yes, they were posted when they first came out but it wasn't Cartier... it was Chopard

Can anyone show me where I can find the pics from the Chopard Fashion Show? Tanx.

Heres a great pic of Charlotte with best friend Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo in 2001, at the Princess Grace Mimko Jewelry Collection Show and party in Paris in December of 2001 when Charlotte was 15. Source is off ask.com image search
oh0170s23b.jpg
6197_MCP-AO.jpg
This one from ask.com image search. Year is April 27 2002 age 15, at the Monte Carlo International Jumping Show. Both are lovley, Elegant.

Some one now why she stop compet in the show.....?
Thanks for the pics.

I asked myself the same question before, i guess she was just so busy with her BAC before and now studying like crazy in lycee fenelon....i wonder what is her passion now since she is not competing anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom