The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Royal Highness

Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

Welcome to the new thread for pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to cite your sources and to host your pictures through a hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. Remember any picture that is an attachment or is hotlinked to another site will be deleted. If you have any questions please refer to our guidelines

The old thread can be found at Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures

Old 02-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suPeRgiRL!
Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.
Where have you seen these pics?
Old 02-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Commoner

charlotte's eyes is blue

hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online
Old 02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online
It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Nobility

No I think her eyes change colors from blue to gray to green to greenish blue to blueish gray to gray and greenish gray. Who no's she might have a light hazel, Like Anjelina Jolie Angelina Jolie's eyes are the same color as hers.
Old 02-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Nobility

I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Courtier

yes, thats true, her complexion is marvelous! not too white, but not dark, just golden and glowy, like a fairy's (sorry- being corny!)
Old 02-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

Her eyes were not retouched her eyes were that blue in all the pictures from that party... I agree I think her eyes change colors... my moms change with what she wears!
Old 02-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Here are some more
Old 02-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.

i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.
Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Serene Highness

I think you are right about her having the normal mediterranean look except Charlotte's features are much more pleasing to look at. She does have "normal" hair but she also has it highlighted and colored... I have the same complexion as Charlotte but brown eyes and black hair and I don't think that makes me look more interesting.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.
yes her feature is common in europe. but whoever has that bone structure or has charlotte's face, common or not is beautiful.

:) Likes dark shiny midnight black hair and marble brown eyes. but that is just me cause i am asian, then again it is common for asians to have that, but it doesnt make an individual less beautiful than the other.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Nobility

charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy
Old 02-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy
I agree with you
and I don't think u r crazy:p
Old 02-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Nobility

Me too. Absouloutley.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.
Of course I think she is beautiful. I just can't agree with post like this one above because I find her coloring extremely plain and common. I would say that she is incredibly beautiful in spite of her boring coloring.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Courtier

well, i think she has great features, and a great bone structure,but it quite common in europe. she just has that extra class, that style that makes her stand out. but to me, its her complexion thats great. i wish i had a complexion like hers.im very dark, and i have avery hard time looking pretty, i mean i have to work on myself a lot. but anyway, she is beautiful, glad we all agree on that.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Commoner

It's so amazing how she is the image of Caroline! Perhaps more beautiful!

Diane