The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 02-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Ennyllorac's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,974
Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

Welcome to the new thread for pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to cite your sources and to host your pictures through a hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. Remember any picture that is an attachment or is hotlinked to another site will be deleted. If you have any questions please refer to our guidelines

The old thread can be found at Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures
__________________

__________________
  #2  
Old 02-11-2006, 12:30 PM
suPeRgiRL!'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 225
Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.
__________________

__________________
Treat others as you want to be treated, don't give up - and steal some muffins along the way!
  #3  
Old 02-11-2006, 01:05 PM
miau's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by suPeRgiRL!
Does anyone have hq pics of Charlotte when she attended a Cartier Fashion Show a couple of days ago? Would love to see it.. Ones without watermarks will be much appreciated.
Where have you seen these pics?
__________________
Tails up!
  #4  
Old 02-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: =), United States
Posts: 18
charlotte's eyes is blue

hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online
__________________
  #5  
Old 02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Carlos's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
hi i dont know if this was posted before, but it clearly shows charlotte's eye color. source: kerest online
It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.


__________________
eternalmuse is no more
  #6  
Old 02-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 442
No I think her eyes change colors from blue to gray to green to greenish blue to blueish gray to gray and greenish gray. Who no's she might have a light hazel, Like Anjelina Jolie Angelina Jolie's eyes are the same color as hers.
__________________
  #7  
Old 02-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 442
I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.
__________________
  #8  
Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 629
yes, thats true, her complexion is marvelous! not too white, but not dark, just golden and glowy, like a fairy's (sorry- being corny!)
__________________
  #9  
Old 02-20-2006, 10:22 AM
kittencrews's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,081
Her eyes were not retouched her eyes were that blue in all the pictures from that party... I agree I think her eyes change colors... my moms change with what she wears!
__________________
Don't squat with yer spurs on
  #10  
Old 02-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Daytona's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 112
Here are some more
__________________
  #11  
Old 02-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: =), United States
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
It quite clearly shows her eyes retouched! They have obviously been airbrushed. See Below. They Are Green.


i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.
__________________
  #12  
Old 02-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
i think her eyes is blue/gray (it changes defending on the lighthing and even for some their moods). up there it's more gray and definitely not green. with strong blue eyes genes in their family it is rare that she would have green. either way she is still beautiful and what ever eye color she has will definitely fit her features.
Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.
__________________
  #13  
Old 02-21-2006, 10:19 AM
kittencrews's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,081
I think you are right about her having the normal mediterranean look except Charlotte's features are much more pleasing to look at. She does have "normal" hair but she also has it highlighted and colored... I have the same complexion as Charlotte but brown eyes and black hair and I don't think that makes me look more interesting.
__________________
Don't squat with yer spurs on
  #14  
Old 02-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: =), United States
Posts: 18
Quote:
Come on guys! Do not exagerate so much! She has a beautiful face but her colouring couldn't be more common. She has the most common complexion in mediterranean europe, not to white, not to dark, common olive skin, and the colour of her hair couldn't be more boring and common. Common brown hair not light enough or dark enough to be interesting. Her eyes, when not airbrushed have a quite common colour too.
yes her feature is common in europe. but whoever has that bone structure or has charlotte's face, common or not is beautiful.

:) Likes dark shiny midnight black hair and marble brown eyes. but that is just me cause i am asian, then again it is common for asians to have that, but it doesnt make an individual less beautiful than the other.
__________________
  #15  
Old 02-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beach House, Malaysia
Posts: 433
charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy
__________________
At least I can be rich in my mind, after all that's where the real wealth resides.
  #16  
Old 02-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Paula**'s Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
charlotte IS beautiful. some people we call beautiful because of their eyes, or their smile, or their legs, but the first time i saw her pictures several years ago, i see her beautiful because the overall package...the high cheekbones, smiles, eyes, hair...plus she radiates...

when i see beautiful people, i think that their skin is more dewy, their eyes shines a little more, their smiles sweeter, ...that they vibrate at different frequency... or maybe i'm just crazy
I agree with you
and I don't think u r crazy:p
__________________
  #17  
Old 02-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 442
Me too. Absouloutley.
__________________
  #18  
Old 02-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I love Charlotte's entire coloring. She has a gorgeous light golden olive complection, wavy dark chesnut brown hair and gorgeous eyes that change colors from blue to gray to bluegray to green to greenish blue to greenishgray. THATS A LOVLEY COLORING I WISH I HAD THAT ENTIRE COLORING.
Of course I think she is beautiful. I just can't agree with post like this one above because I find her coloring extremely plain and common. I would say that she is incredibly beautiful in spite of her boring coloring.
__________________
  #19  
Old 02-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 629
well, i think she has great features, and a great bone structure,but it quite common in europe. she just has that extra class, that style that makes her stand out. but to me, its her complexion thats great. i wish i had a complexion like hers.im very dark, and i have avery hard time looking pretty, i mean i have to work on myself a lot. but anyway, she is beautiful, glad we all agree on that.
__________________
  #20  
Old 02-22-2006, 09:32 AM
compatissant's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 44
It's so amazing how she is the image of Caroline! Perhaps more beautiful!

Diane
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Find a Partner for Charlotte acid_rain3075 Princess Caroline and Family 192 11-22-2012 07:40 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2005 - Aug.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 226 08-08-2005 03:58 PM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde Current Events: May 2005-Jun 2005 Alexandria Current Events Archive 204 06-21-2005 09:14 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 7 : Jan.2005 - Apr.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 180 04-15-2005 04:22 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005 Julia Current Events Archive 181 02-08-2005 01:35 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess mabel princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]