The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Serene Highness

Wow she looks AWESOME! In the picture of her and Pierre that looks like Caroline and Stefano all over again!

Old 03-26-2006, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
Wow she looks AWESOME! In the picture of her and Pierre that looks like Caroline and Stefano all over again!
Yes! On first glance last night, I didn't like her dress. but now I see it with new eyes, I guess, because I like it! She does look amazing! only the hair sort of bothers me. not her best hairstyle, but not too bad either.
The dress is definitely chanel. I found a picture from the Chanel spring 2006 couture show and just posted a comparison in the "Charlotte's Brands" thread.
I wonder who the guy was that was seated next to Char. Not Andrea, hehe, I mean the guy on her right. Perhaps that guy was a boyfriend or friend of one of her cousins? maybe Laetitia de Massy's boyfriend?

Old 03-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Courtier

I didn't really like the dress, well, I liked the top part! It looked like feathers almost! But the bottom Oh well though
Old 03-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks great on this evening.

Imagine, Charlotte on the other royal events not only in Monaco:) :)
Old 03-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Nobility

i didn't particularly like her dress or her acessories but i did Love her hair.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Wow... She's perfect! I liked the dress better than the one she wore on the national day. Way to go, Charlotte! I wish there were more photos of her dancing...
Old 03-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Aristocracy

As the first picture of the dress that I've seen was the first in this thread (the one where she looks on the ground, without jacket, you can see full dress) I REALLY love it. Hair and make - up are great, too. I think the dress doesn't look that good in the pictures where she's standing next to pierre and wears the jacket. These pictures remind me so much of the pictures from national day/opera where she wore that white dress with a coat or jacket. I didn't like that dress at all. jacket+dress+ her posture make her look pregnant in these pictures.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:55 PM
Nobility

She wore that very pretty bright red lip gloss. She can pull iit off with those big, full, pouty, beautiful lips of hers!
Old 03-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Nobility

she was really beautiful. I like her dress very much :) How could anybody be soo beautiful? I can't compute!...I can't breathe............
Old 03-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
she was really beautiful. I like her dress very much :) How could anybody be soo beautiful? I can't compute!...I can't breathe............
YEEEEES:)

WONDERFUL
Old 03-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
Anybody can, as long as your grandmother was named Grace Kelly, your Mom Caroline Grimaldi and your father Stefano Casiraghi, not EA! :)
Old 03-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Anybody can, as long as your grandmother was named Grace Kelly, your Mom Caroline Grimaldi and your father Stefano Casiraghi, not EA! :)
haha definitely NOT EA! :p
Old 03-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Commoner

Very very beautifull is Charlotte. The last few events Charlotte didn't gave 100% but 200% of herself. Every event she is giving more and more. And that is the way how it has to be. Go Charlotte! You are the Nr1 forever!

Continua cosi Charlotte stai andando alla grande. Gia da quando eri piccola lo sapevamo che saresti diventata una grande Principessa come lo sei adesso. Vedendo Grace kelly e tua madre Carolina non e avrei dubitato che tu, si tu, Charlotte, saresti stata inteligente, belissima e molto grande come loro. UNA TOP PRINCIPESSA PER SEMPRE.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

It must be touching and encouraging for Charlotte to see how we cheer and love her. Who knows, she maybe sometimes contacts this site...
Old 03-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by koko
It must be touching and encouraging for Charlotte to see how we cheer and love her. Who knows, she maybe sometimes contacts this site...
It would be nice if she does, I do not know if she realises how admired she is.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Gentry

Most gorgeous girl in the world

I was very happy to see all the new pictures of Charlotte. She looked very beautiful and I thought her dress was lovely, especially without the jacket. I loved her makeup, hair, lipstick and jewelry. She and Pierre make a smashing couple.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
:) , she is that lucky huh? well, some people have all the luck.......
"UNA TOP PRINCIPESSA PER SEMPRE" ...how true..
Old 03-28-2006, 04:46 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
It would be nice if she does, I do not know if she realises how admired she is.
That's true...I agree with you
Old 03-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Aristocracy

The more often I see her dress the more I love it. She looked so beautiful and elegant like a young lady and like a swan. In the dance pics you can see how beutiful the dress swings. And by the way it`s her ball debut in Monaco, so white is the proper colour.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Commoner

hey Acid Rain thank you for the B&W charlotte! I really loved the pictures of the ball of rose too. What a stunning family!

Closed Thread