Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow she looks AWESOME! In the picture of her and Pierre that looks like Caroline and Stefano all over again!

kittencrews said:
Wow she looks AWESOME! In the picture of her and Pierre that looks like Caroline and Stefano all over again!

Yes! On first glance last night, I didn't like her dress. but now I see it with new eyes, I guess, because I like it! She does look amazing! only the hair sort of bothers me. not her best hairstyle, but not too bad either.
The dress is definitely chanel. I found a picture from the Chanel spring 2006 couture show and just posted a comparison in the "Charlotte's Brands" thread.
I wonder who the guy was that was seated next to Char. Not Andrea, hehe, I mean the guy on her right. Perhaps that guy was a boyfriend or friend of one of her cousins? maybe Laetitia de Massy's boyfriend?

I didn't really like the dress, well, I liked the top part! It looked like feathers almost! But the bottom :confused: Oh well though

She looks great on this evening.

Imagine, Charlotte on the other royal events not only in Monaco:) :)

i didn't particularly like her dress or her acessories but i did Love her hair.

Wow... She's perfect! I liked the dress better than the one she wore on the national day. Way to go, Charlotte! I wish there were more photos of her dancing...

As the first picture of the dress that I've seen was the first in this thread (the one where she looks on the ground, without jacket, you can see full dress) I REALLY love it. Hair and make - up are great, too. I think the dress doesn't look that good in the pictures where she's standing next to pierre and wears the jacket. These pictures remind me so much of the pictures from national day/opera where she wore that white dress with a coat or jacket. I didn't like that dress at all. jacket+dress+ her posture make her look pregnant in these pictures.

She wore that very pretty bright red lip gloss. She can pull iit off with those big, full, pouty, beautiful lips of hers!

she was really beautiful. I like her dress very much :) How could anybody be soo beautiful? I can't compute!...I can't breathe............

auroraDaniel said:
she was really beautiful. I like her dress very much :) How could anybody be soo beautiful? I can't compute!...I can't breathe............

YEEEEES:)

WONDERFUL

auroraDaniel said:

Anybody can, as long as your grandmother was named Grace Kelly, your Mom Caroline Grimaldi and your father Stefano Casiraghi, not EA!;) :)

Tosca said:
Anybody can, as long as your grandmother was named Grace Kelly, your Mom Caroline Grimaldi and your father Stefano Casiraghi, not EA!;) :)

haha definitely NOT EA! :p :D :rolleyes:

Very very beautifull is Charlotte. The last few events Charlotte didn't gave 100% but 200% of herself. Every event she is giving more and more. And that is the way how it has to be. Go Charlotte! You are the Nr1 forever!

Continua cosi Charlotte stai andando alla grande. Gia da quando eri piccola lo sapevamo che saresti diventata una grande Principessa come lo sei adesso. Vedendo Grace kelly e tua madre Carolina non e avrei dubitato che tu, si tu, Charlotte, saresti stata inteligente, belissima e molto grande come loro. UNA TOP PRINCIPESSA PER SEMPRE.

It must be touching and encouraging for Charlotte to see how we cheer and love her. Who knows, she maybe sometimes contacts this site...

koko said:
It must be touching and encouraging for Charlotte to see how we cheer and love her. Who knows, she maybe sometimes contacts this site...

It would be nice if she does, I do not know if she realises how admired she is.

Most gorgeous girl in the world

I was very happy to see all the new pictures of Charlotte. She looked very beautiful and I thought her dress was lovely, especially without the jacket. I loved her makeup, hair, lipstick and jewelry. She and Pierre make a smashing couple. :D

Tosca said:

;) :) , she is that lucky huh? well, some people have all the luck.......
"UNA TOP PRINCIPESSA PER SEMPRE" ...how true..

fandesacs2003 said:
It would be nice if she does, I do not know if she realises how admired she is.
That's true...I agree with you:rolleyes:

The more often I see her dress the more I love it. She looked so beautiful and elegant like a young lady and like a swan. In the dance pics you can see how beutiful the dress swings. And by the way it`s her ball debut in Monaco, so white is the proper colour.

hey Acid Rain thank you for the B&W charlotte! I really loved the pictures of the ball of rose too. What a stunning family!

I don't know much about her because I tend to focus on her brothers but, these new photos make me like Charlotte, because as pretty as she is, she seems like you can relate to her.

im new to this board and i want to say Charlotte is beautiful in those new pictures. I really like how she is smiling:)

bsb05 said:
im new to this board and i want to say Charlotte is beautiful in those new pictures. I really like how she is smiling:)
welcome to the board bsb05!! you're not the only one who like her smiling....there are loads and tons of her admirer her think so too!:) ..;)

i can just see five pictures, and then there are four croses underneath that...i tried again and again to refresh the page, but thats not woking either

I saw these pics and some more in a magazine recently. She looked good and happy, but I did note that she had become thinner again. Now maybe she has been watching her weight because of the pregnancy rumours? Can you imagine, people thinking you are pregnant just because you gained a few pounds. I think it's very painful...

marina18 said:
I saw these pics and some more in a magazine recently. She looked good and happy, but I did note that she had become thinner again. Now maybe she has been watching her weight because of the pregnancy rumours? Can you imagine, people thinking you are pregnant just because you gained a few pounds. I think it's very painful...
OMG you noticed that too! I was thinking to myself the whole time those pictures from the Rose Ball were coming out that geez she's looking skinnier again!

even if she looked thinner at the Rose Ball, she looked okay to me :cool: .... maybe she lost the extra pounds because she's having an exam this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom