Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found this old pic i have never seen befor so i thought i would share it with u all
source (aap)

Tosca said:
s16rr4.jpg

She looks very much like Andrea on the left.

Ann

Are those braces on Charlotte's teeth? I didn't know that she had braces!

enchantednights said:
yeah they are ;)
Sorry I didn't mean to sound stupid or anything but I honestly never knew that she had braces! :p I don't know why I never saw them.:eek:

acid_rain3075 said:
Sorry I didn't mean to sound stupid or anything but I honestly never knew that she had braces! :p I don't know why I never saw them.:eek:

haha no! you don't sound stupid. i was pretty amazed too especially seeing as i have seen different pics from that same set

enchantednights said:
haha no! you don't sound stupid. i was pretty amazed too especially seeing as i have seen different pics from that same set
OMG me too! I've seen those pictures before but maybe I just never saw that one to the right, i don't know but it's new to me!:eek:

I didn't know that either. It's strange that we have so few photos of her with braces, normally children have to wear them for several months or years...
But it's nice to know that she had also something done with her teeth, otherwise it would be incredible how beautiful God made her ;)

Charlotte is much like in her mother in that she doesn't smile much with the papparazzi buzzing about. I tend to see Caroline smile only in official things or when she hasn't spotted photogs. They both smile much more easily around their family.

Most children are self-conscious about wearing braces. It would have been rather easy for Charlotte to literally keep her mouth shut to avoid being snapped while she had them on.

Ann

Do you think it's braces or a retainer? In the pics from the Monaco circus that Tosca posted, it seems like a retainer to me.I do think, however, that she wore braces in the pics at a previous Monaco circus (1998?97? around there) so maybe later on she wore a retainer after the braces came off. But it doesn't, of course, explain the 2002 pic of her standing next to Val. It's hard to tell, imo, if she is wearing braces there.

It's Monaco Circus Festival 1999, a few days before Caro and Ernst marriage...it was the first time the couple and their 5 children appeared in an official event together.

Kisses

Isan´t it funny who all of the royals from monaco are so beautiful and rich and have everything but are the ones with the most problems and tragedies.

Very, I think that's what the appeal is... they seem so extraordinary and glamourous but then they are so real with everyday tragedies and faults.

I never see black and white pictures of Charlotte. Does anyone has a few?

Farah Monaco said:
I never see black and white pictures of Charlotte. Does anyone has a few?

Just open a picture of charlotte with a picture perfect or some other fix program which i think every comp has and make it black&white. Thats what I usually do with my pix

Hi pwroble, I have the ordinary photo editor, and ms paint. I tried to convert, but the b& w pictures stays just black and white, literally, no grey color inbetween! Probably I have to download other stuff?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Do you think it's braces or a retainer? In the pics from the Monaco circus that Tosca posted, it seems like a retainer to me.I do think, however, that she wore braces in the pics at a previous Monaco circus (1998?97? around there) so maybe later on she wore a retainer after the braces came off. But it doesn't, of course, explain the 2002 pic of her standing next to Val. It's hard to tell, imo, if she is wearing braces there.
Do you mean theres a picture from 2002 where she's wearing braces or a retainer?:confused:

Farah Monaco said:
Hi pwroble, I have the ordinary photo editor, and ms paint. I tried to convert, but the b& w pictures stays just black and white, literally, no grey color inbetween! Probably I have to download other stuff?
yeah thats true! I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 so its even more easy to make. So, I've made one just for you Farah Monaco! Nice and crisp in black and white!

(source: Hellomagazine.com, edited by me!)

acid_rain3075 said:
Yeah its in post #85 on page 5
But those are pictures from 1999 when she was 12 years old. I'm saying from 2002 when she was 15 16 years old. Because Casiraghitrio said there was a picture of her with a braces or retainer from 2002. I already saw those pictures on page 5. The picture from 2002 where she had braces or a retainer is the one I want to see.

De La Cruza said:
But those are pictures from 1999 when she was 12 years old. I'm saying from 2002 when she was 15 16 years old. Because Casiraghitrio said there was a picture of her with a braces or retainer from 2002. Thats the picture I want to see.
Oh sorry, I haven't seen the pictures of what Casiraghitrio was referring to then!:eek:

acid_rain3075 said:
Oh sorry, I haven't seen the pictures of what Casiraghitrio was referring to then!:eek:
Your fine acid_ rain3075 Jess.:) :). No need to feel embaressed or ashamed.;) :D :D

.............. La belle Charlotte de Princesse est toujours e'le'gante,refroidir,l'hanche,le chic et toujours dans le style.

i don't know if you guys have seen these yet...i think they are new though. credit goes to christina126 at thefashionspot.com:)

s6mwp5.jpg

s6onq0.jpg

s6on5j.jpg

s6onb5.jpg

s6psb7.jpg

AP704608_guest.jpg.jpg

AP704599_guest.jpg.jpg

AP704625_guest.jpg.jpg

AP704384_guest.jpg.jpg

WOW great new pictures AbbeyRoad!!! Pierre was there too!!! What was the occasion? When was it taken?

Well, they're new to me! THANKS!! It's been ages since we've seen some decent pics from Charlotte, right? Great.

Lovely, finally she do something to that hair, i realy like see her this time in a evening dress..... thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom