The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 06:00 AM
Courtier

She probably heard from her mother about her posture during the funeral and enthronement masses and straightened up--which does a lot to thin down the overall body line.

My grandmother always "the quickest way to lose ten pounds was to stand/sit up straight!"!

Ann

Old 04-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Let me get it straight, when I commented about Char's body I didn't mean to comment on her weight (and I think there has been much too criticism on that lately); I think Caro's body was better because she is taller, had a better posture, and better features. That's all.
As for Char's character, I think she is very nice, and would like to be her friend but I see no spark...

Kisses
Have you ever looked at Caroline's ankles? She herself admitted not to like them, because of her big ankles bones. My late aunt (the one who looked like Princess Grace) used to work as a beautician, so she was supposed to be an expert in this kind of things, and thought Caroline to be a big-boned girl. Instead Charlotte looks suppler than her Mom was at her age.
The reason she can't stand up straight? Perhaps she gets bored by attending certain events, and wishes she would be elsewhere
When she was young, Caroline used to say she was fed up with meeting the same old fogeys at parties and galas she had to attend.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Courtier

I don't agree, I always thought Caro had a great body, and in particular great legs, and I think Char has an avarage body (with an amazing face), but it's ok to disagree on such a trivial thing; it's a matter of taste after all.

Kisses
Old 04-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I don't agree, I always thought Caro had a great body, and in particular great legs, and I think Char has an avarage body (with an amazing face), but it's ok to disagree on such a trivial thing; it's a matter of taste after all.

Kisses
i said before how i thought char had just a pretty face but not so great a body and i think i got bashed or something started because when i woke up the next day my message along with others that followed it had been deleted. it's okay to have an average body though, it doesn't take away from the person, and it is all just a matter of opinion.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte does have a gorgeous face. She is quite the looker. Her body is good too. But her body could be brilliant if she used proper posture and possibly took up yoga or pilattes to give it more defintion. But regardles Charlotte is very beautiful.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Of course she is beautiful, and I didn't mean to bash her or criticize her at all. I was just giving my opinion in a comparison between the three genarations of Grimaldi, but she is completely fine as she is.

Kisses
Old 04-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Of course she is beautiful, and I didn't mean to bash her or criticize her at all. I was just giving my opinion in a comparison between the three genarations of Grimaldi, but she is completely fine as she is.

Kisses
i agree with caro having the best body, and maybe it's because i am partially biased, but to me the most beautiful of grace, caro and char is Grace. She just had this spark like I can't explain it each time I see her pictures. It's really breathtaking, she was very breathtaking. I think Charlotte is a very pretty girl, though, i don't want to get bashed for this again.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Courtier

I'm partial to Caro and I like her for her life and personality mainly, but I totally agree Grace was the most beautiful of the three; possibly the most beautiful woman of the 20th cent.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Commoner

I don't know anything about Charlotte's body, so I'll only say that I think she is pretty and that's all that matters.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Courtier

For lack of anything better to do, I fiddled with some old Charlotte pics using Picasa.
Source: corbis, mostly. then these boards.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Aristocracy

Awesome. The 3rd and the 5th ones look cool!!
Old 04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Courtier

thanks, Picasa2 does make the job very easy and fun. And her pics are very nice guinea pigs too!

Old 04-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Nobility

Those pics are so nice. Thanks Moby!
Old 04-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Nobility

Ok where did all of this talk about Carolines body and Charlottes body start in the first place?.......... Were supposed to be digusssing Charlottes and her pictures here. Anyway before we get back to that I want to clear some things up. If people want to discuss and Compare Carolines and Charlottes figures and looks why don't we open up a thread for that.... That would be REALLY SILLY too. Anyway I want to gets some things cleared up about Charlottes body. Yes we all know that she has one of the most stunning faces we've ever seen but why all this put down and critism about her figure and her weight and so on ?.... Charlotte looks abosuloutley fine her figure is GREAT AND REAL ,LOVLEY,FAB,FEMMININE, SHAPLEY THAN IT EVER WAS AND STILL SLIM. SHE HAS A ELEGANT AND DELICATE BEAUTIFUL BONE STUCTURE. NICE SHAPLEY FLAT ROCK HARD ABS THAT I WOULD KILL TO HAVE!!!!!! SHE HAS A NICE GOOD TALL SAME HEIGHT AS HER MOTHER NOW,BUT ELEGANT HEIGHT AND BUILD!!! FIRST OF ALL WE CAN'T REALLY COMPARE HER TO HER MOTHER OR GRACE BECUASE THEIR ALL THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE,BODIES,SOUL EXC...... BUT WE CAN COMPARE BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE QUALITIES ABOUT THEM AND DIFFERENTS LOOKS,PERSONALITIES SO ITS LIKE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES! PLUS LETS DON NOT PUT ANY OF THEM DOWN ABOUT THEIR APPEREANCE IN ANY WAY AND SAY THINGS ABOUT THEM THAT WE REALLY DON'T KNOW NONE OF OUR BUSINESS,THATS UNKIND!

Now I have them cleared up...........Woooooooh that feels good. I'm glad I did that. To see what we were making ourselves look like,not only that but to know what were doing,by saying wrong and hurtful about someone, especally when its about their apperance its just plain awfuuuuuul! Leta put it this way,is someone dosen't have anything nice to say about that person don't say it at all!!! Thank You
Old 04-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Ok where did all of this talk about Carolines body and Charlottes body start in the first place?.......... Were supposed to be digusssing Charlottes and her pictures here. Anyway before we get back to that I want to clear some things up. If people want to discuss and Compare Carolines and Charlottes figures and looks why don't we open up a thread for that.... That would be REALLY SILLY too. Anyway I want to gets some things cleared up about Charlottes body. Yes we all know that she has one of the most stunning faces we've ever seen but why all this put down and critism about her figure and her weight and so on ?.... Charlotte looks abosuloutley fine her figure is GREAT AND REAL ,LOVLEY,FAB,FEMMININE, SHAPLEY THAN IT EVER WAS AND STILL SLIM. SHE HAS A ELEGANT AND DELICATE BEAUTIFUL BONE STUCTURE. NICE SHAPLEY FLAT ROCK HARD ABS THAT I WOULD KILL TO HAVE!!!!!! SHE HAS A NICE GOOD TALL SAME HEIGHT AS HER MOTHER NOW,BUT ELEGANT HEIGHT AND BUILD!!! FIRST OF ALL WE CAN'T REALLY COMPARE HER TO HER MOTHER OR GRACE BECUASE THEIR ALL THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE,BODIES,SOUL EXC...... BUT WE CAN COMPARE BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE QUALITIES ABOUT THEM AND DIFFERENTS LOOKS,PERSONALITIES SO ITS LIKE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES! PLUS LETS DON NOT PUT ANY OF THEM DOWN ABOUT THEIR APPEREANCE IN ANY WAY AND SAY THINGS ABOUT THEM THAT WE REALLY DON'T KNOW NONE OF OUR BUSINESS,THATS UNKIND!

Now I have them cleared up...........Woooooooh that feels good. I'm glad I did that. To see what we were making ourselves look like,not only that but to know what were doing,by saying wrong and hurtful about someone, especally when its about their apperance its just plain awfuuuuuul! Leta put it this way,is someone dosen't have anything nice to say about that person don't say it at all!!! Thank You
it's all a matter of opinion. i think charlotte is beautiful but her body is just plain. and that's that. i don't have to think she is OMGSH SOOO PERFECT IN EVERY SENSE like you and other people may think. diversity is good.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Now we've reached 10 pages, it's time for a new thread, which can be found here:

Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III