The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Nobility

there's also this.

4. Please do not post the same picture repeatedly in a thread. While we appreciate the sharing of images, it is not necessary to see the same image 6 times.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ines-4920.html :)

Old 01-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I didn't know that most of these pictures were already in her just thought they were very pretty. Just enjoy them and say nice stuff about them.
This was said several times before. Please read the forum rules before you post pics.... Use an Imae Hosting site like Tiny Pic and don't directlink them....

Take a look....

Here

Thanks....

Old 01-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Gentry

But is there REALLY a way to know exactly what picture has already been posted? I mean, let's all be serious, I don't think I'd want to read EVERY single post in this forum JUST to see which picture I CAN'T post because it's been already shown.
There are lots of pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi out there and I highly doubt ALL of them has been posted - "6 times".

I'm not trying to have a dispute over whether members should post old pictures over and over again.

I'm just not very pleased with the way you so blatanly denounced De La Cruza's good intention of sharing pictures. I may be wrong, but the way you worded your replies sounds rather rude:

Quote:
that's why you first check. and we have already enjoyed them and said nice things about them, you're just wasting bandwith that we need for newer, non posted pictures.
Quote:
we've seen the pictures. we know where they're from. a post can hold ten pictures, but she keeps posting over and over again, individually. so each day when i come here i see chars picture page has been updated and get all excited only to see the same pictures.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
But is there REALLY a way to know exactly what picture has already been posted? I mean, let's all be serious, I don't think I'd want to read EVERY single post in this forum JUST to see which picture I CAN'T post because it's been already shown.
There are lots of pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi out there and I highly doubt ALL of them has been posted - "6 times".

I'm not trying to have a dispute over whether members should post old pictures over and over again.

I'm just not very pleased with the way you so blatanly denounced De La Cruza's good intention of sharing pictures. I may be wrong, but the way you worded your replies sounds rather rude:
i was simply annoyed as another member from this forum said in a different thread. and as for me (maybe it's because i role play Charlotte in an rpg) i do check each page and i generally know what's been posted and what hasn't. if she has so much time on her hands to post each picture individually like that then i'm sure she can refer back if in doubt.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Commoner

Question

How do you check to see what images are posted? Do you have to go back through all the picture threads page by page? That's too much bother and takes too much time. I'd like to share some pictures of Caroline and Charlotte but I don't dare post something that's already been posted. So I don't post them.

The other day I ran across a box from my childhood and in it there were old magazine and tabloid pictures of Caroline when she was marrying Junot plus when she was a teenager. She was so beautiful. I want to find a way to scan them but I don't dare because somewhere at some point on this site they may already have been posted.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunagirl
How do you check to see what images are posted? Do you have to go back through all the picture threads page by page? That's too much bother and takes too much time. I'd like to share some pictures of Caroline and Charlotte but I don't dare post something that's already been posted. So I don't post them.

The other day I ran across a box from my childhood and in it there were old magazine and tabloid pictures of Caroline when she was marrying Junot plus when she was a teenager. She was so beautiful. I want to find a way to scan them but I don't dare because somewhere at some point on this site they may already have been posted.
i think magazine scans should be poste dno matter what especially old ones because they are so rare and so it is hard for people to have the same one so please do share :) .
Old 01-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
This thread is called, "Charlotted Casiraghi - Pictures". No where did the thread/title imply that only new and updated pictures should be posted.

De La Cruza had the good intention of sharing pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi with other members. Why should you discourage that?

As for the moderators of this board, they should know very well that a popular forum should run on a good server that supports tons of media such as images. If this forum can't even support a few "extra" images, may I suggest expanding their server space/memory.
Please let moderators do their job. If you have a concern please notify one of the moderators via PM. Moderators on this board are here on a volunteer basis and cannot be expected to be here 24 hours so there are issues that are not immediately seen. There are also times that you may see a violation of the guidelines and moderators have notified those members and have given them a specific time to remedy the situation.
As for having a good server, the moderators have no control over the server. The board is privately owned and the funds for the running of the forum are only generated through advertisement not through charging the membership. The owner of the forum is being generous and does his best to make sure that the forum runs smoothly.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Aristocracy

char is really beautifull but i think pauline is going to be even more gorgeous when she matures. she looks a lot like her dad daniel.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Totally agree Pauline will be a looker but i think Camille is the one to watch out for blue eyes and Blond hair beauty. Nice to know that Charlotte has a good relationship with Pauline though.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Aristocracy

I'd have to disagree... Charlotte has a beauty that's very hard to surpass. I find no fault in her face whatsoever.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
I'd have to disagree... Charlotte has a beauty that's very hard to surpass. I find no fault in her face whatsoever.
pauline and camille might surpass her body wise. charlotte is pretty but her body is not spectacular. which is why i was inclined to be on Angie's side in the Char/Angie thing. Angelina is more complete.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Nobility

To me Char is always going to be the most Beautiful out of all the females in the family!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
To me Char is always going to be the most Beautiful out of all the females in the family!!!
I agree - she has embodied the beauty of her mother and grandmother!
Old 01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

Which is the color of eyes of her?
Old 01-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Courtier

Charlotte's eye color is naturally blue. Photos taken from a distance sometimes give the appearance of brown eyes.

Courtsey of Worldroots.com

Old 01-24-2006, 03:32 PM

To me, her eyes always appear greyish. Sometimes very grey, other times a bluish grey, but always more grey than blue. I think she had blue eyes as a baby, as many babies have.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Nobility

She Used To Be A Little Blond It Didn't Last That Long Like Her Brothers She Was A Toehead Meaning It Turned Brown As She Got Older She Got HeR Fair HAIR EYES When She Was Very Young From The Germans, Scandinavians Who Settelled In NORTHERN Italy Thats The Only Way People In Italy Became Fair And Tall Over Time Otherwise They'd Be Short And Dark. The Majority Of People In The Medditeranan Have Brown Eyes She's One Of The Few Who Don't Well Not In Northern Italy If It Hadn't Been From Those Germanic Tribes.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I agree - she has embodied the beauty of her mother and grandmother!
WELL HER MOTHER BUT NOT HER GRANDMOTHER REALLY!
Old 01-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valro
:) Charlotte est ma gni fi que !!! elle a une classe folle autant de classe que sa grand mère et plus belle encore que Caroline je crois effectivement qu'elle est la plus jolie jeune fille du gotha même Madeleine de suède n'a pas autant de classe cette princesse est trop fachion victime bronzée a outrance et cela n'est pas très jolie !!!!!!!
I agree with you about the Princesse Madeleine of Sweden, a fashion victim, too tanned...
Old 01-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Aristocracy

Are her eyes really blue?