Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color of your eyes depends on the lences you're using. The lences break the incoming light, and so you've sometimes another color than you normally have!

I was looking for some pictures of Charlotte - I wonder if anyone could help me or post them? They are pictures of her in a green bikini - I think they might be from like 2003 or so? Thank you!

Carlos said:
Hi Kitten,
I have them on my website. http://www.eternalmuse.co.uk Expand Photos then bikini then the year you want.
Hope that Helps
Carl

Wow Carlos, you have the most amazing site and a really good system to find pics. You have all the pics that I like most :D .

yes carlos great site! it took me a while to figure out that you need Internet Explorer and not Mozilla Firefox to view the links though!

Yes, I believe with some of the photos that I've seen, Charlotte's eyes are not so blue, perhaps somewhere between gray and blue.
Btw, is Charlotte in college? What degree is she taking?

I love the picture of Charlotte too bad there aren't more... did she change because before there was also the picture of her in the pink with the fur collar... in the picture on the left tatiana and char look like they could be sisters...

your right, in fact most of the girls andrea has dated look kinda like charlotte, at least their coloring and stuff

Scary thought! Although I am sure he must not realize this. He just goes out with gorgeous women, and of course his sister is gorgeous.

Kelly said:
Scary thought! Although I am sure he must not realize this. He just goes out with gorgeous women, and of course his sister is gorgeous.

i would hardly call any of them gorgeous, but some do have Char features. though certainly none have had their nose. i remember in psych our teacher told us something about this and yeah he's doing it subconciously.

I wish she would be here for the New York Fashion Week.

enchantednights said:
i would hardly call any of them gorgeous, but some do have Char features. though certainly none have had their nose. i remember in psych our teacher told us something about this and yeah he's doing it subconciously.

I have heard that men choose girlfriends/wives that resemble their mother. Since Charlotte looks so much like Caroline when Caroline was younger it makes sense that Andrea's girlfriends may resemble Charlotte.

does anyone watch the OC? because i think tati's father looks a lot like summer's dad, (aka.. rachal bilson's dad on the show)

oh, and on the subject of the girls andrea dates, i think he is attracted to girls with big noses.....not to say that bigger noses are ugly but it add character to a face.... has anyone ever notice that? and of coure dark hair..

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
I have heard that men choose girlfriends/wives that resemble their mother. Since Charlotte looks so much like Caroline when Caroline was younger it makes sense that Andrea's girlfriends may resemble Charlotte.

I think he simply inherited his late father's taste in dark-haired and dark-featured women.

I do hope though that Andrea will end up with a far more beautiful lady. Tatiana is attractive but so pales in comparison next to Caroline, Stephanie, and Charlotte. Not to mention Stephanie's daughters who are beginning to show some Kelly genes. I don't think Tatiana has enough star power to attract global interest in Monaco should she become its Princess the way Princess Grace did.

No girl can be in comparision to Charlotte Casiraghi. She's far too Beautiful and theres just a energy and light coming in within her and it shines on the outside as well thats what also makes her so Beautiful to compare to any other young women. Theres also another energy that comes within her heart and soul thats warm and loving and has Beautiful thoughts this is what I feel this also makes her so Beautiful. She also has perfect facial and body symmertry which is another key in being Beautiful. Many studies have Ive seen this on t.v. and magazines as weel as books shown and (if you don't belive me then get the book its in the U.S, Survival of the prettiest the science of beauty, by Nancy Etcoff) that both women and men who are good looking will more likley be less supsectible to diesease be more fertile produce better looking healthier children. But when a man sees an attractive and good facial symmerty femminine looking women,like Charlotte or when a woman see's an attractive handsome good facial symmerty man like Pierre or Andrea their very deep subconcious mind says they will be able to have children easily, their healtheir less supsectible to diesease and will produce healthier offspring themselves will not have any medical or physical problems. Their also healthier mentally too, so this won't effect their future children with any problems as well. It also means that they will live longer and healthier life. So thats why people are naturally attracted to people with perfect dosen't have to be perfect though but even facial and body symertry thats what Charlotte has. Symmertry means the face is even in proportion and it is also femminine and gives away fertility signals as well as health. Charlotte's face and figure are just that. She has the full rosebud lips delicate chin and jaw, full high cheekbones small little nose, femminine rounded delicate forehead also the big sleepy almond eyes. For her figure she has now though the small chinched waist fuller hips, legs and breasts, flat stomach basically the hourglass figure. So she is basically the picture of the ideal of what I read for symmertry and facial and body features of a women and what men and their deep uconcious consider the picture of fertility and good health but their concious mind considers this femminine and beautiful. She also has a slight widows peak which is a mark of beauty.

Last edited:
royrrules said:
I don't think Tatiana has enough star power to attract global interest in Monaco should she become its Princess the way Princess Grace did.

That might be why he is dating her... Caroline (Andrea's ex not his mother) was beautiful as well but she seemed more showy and Maria was a model and seemed to always be nude so I think Tatiana is a good balance for Andrea... she can be the quiet pretty Princess like Mary of Denmark she doesn't have to be gorgeous like Charlotte. Though I think she is very pretty.

louisgarrel said:
does anyone watch the OC? because i think tati's father looks a lot like summer's dad, (aka.. rachal bilson's dad on the show)

oh, and on the subject of the girls andrea dates, i think he is attracted to girls with big noses.....not to say that bigger noses are ugly but it add character to a face.... has anyone ever notice that? and of coure dark hair..

haha omg yes on the nose part. hence my comment saying that they resemble some of the features of his mother and sister (mainly just dark hair and tanned skin) but DEFINITELY not the nose! :D

Will Anyone Drop Any Opinions On What I Said On 2/2/06 At 11:50 P.m. I Just Want To Hear Your Guys's Opinions On It The Her Facial Symmertry Charlotte Cannot Compare To Any Other Women Her Body Symmmertry And The Studies About It. Just What You Thought Of It All. Please Do So I Would Just Want Your Girls And Guy's Opinions Thanks.

well, i agree about the symmetrical features: she has a nice, thin nose, nice eyes, and basically her whole face just fits, you know, its harmonious. But I dont know about her being the ideal woman. I think everyone has their own idea of the ideal woman, my ideal would be something like Elizabeth Taylor, someone with an oval face, not a square face like Charoltte's...but to each his own.I think Char is very, very pretty, but I also thing most western women have the same features...upturned nose, coloured eyes, square face and the rectangular forehead....Im not western, so im giving my objective view. As for her body, shes very thin, not anorexic, but a thin girl. In my opinion her body doesnt have the womanly curves of jlo at all (thats not a bad thing, ni my opinion).
I think her position in life makes her so beautiful, its not just her face, there are many as pretty asher, and some even far more so....

Thanks for your opinions cd 1. I appreciate them very much. Mercee pekoo French, Gracias ,Grace'e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom