Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pictures of Charlotte:

Charlotte 1

Charlotte 2

eplt1e.jpg

(uppa)

I hope she learned something from her mom and aunt and uses sunscreen.

wow i've never seen these pix. charlotte looks great in every single one of them. I especially like the one where she's hopping the fence. It shows that she's not some delicate royal who's afraid of hurting themselves.

I'm sorry tigerlilly but, Charlotte fat? hahaha u must be kidding me, she was verryyyyy skinny, now I think shes becoming a woman with more body ...
But fat? is too much for this little weight gain .:D

I dont see any fat. I dont know what your talking about. She looks very healthy. She has a killer body. Those pics are the Char that I like. Not the one i say at the enthronment.

I agree she would never be fat...in my opinion...but she did put on some pounds on her behind...and it looks good on her! :rolleyes: :D

Huh??

Charlotte isn't even close to being fat. She looks gorgeous and sexy. She has a beautiful body. I'm sorry but she was way too thin before. Now she's perfect!

tigerlilly2005 said:
ohhh....what´s happen with her???she´s going to be fat.:eek:
What are you talking about? Just because she gained a few pounds doesn't mean she's fat! To be perfectly honest, she looks better now then she ever did! Before she was rail thin, I mean, you see the poor girls bones before. So, personally I think she has taken a step in the right direction!!!!!!

Fat by what standards? Fat compared to, um, a cancer patient? :p

Charlotte fat? oh bugger...if she's fat than i'm a whale! x)

asif she's fat...she's got curvessss baby ;)

Shes got a womenly curvasious feminine body that is really attractive. She looks so healthy and much hotter like that.

i didn´t want to say it bad.but i was shocked when i saw these pics.because she was so skinny the last years.i think she looks healthy too.

kittencrews said:
I found this picture from Cover today... the caption said Charlotte and her friends were having lunch in Paris... July 23, 2002

Thanks foe posting this. I've never seen this before!

You're welcome.. I hadn't seen it before today either, I wonder if that is Tatiana with her back to the camra...

IMO she looked great when she was so skinny and now looks great, in a different way, too...
(sorry, don't like this skinny means ugly thing, everyone shall have his and her own favourites...)

and thanks for the picture! haven't seen it yet . It looks loke a fake to me, as if someone put her head onto an other body. but I'M sure it is none, as it is from an agency... just looks like that to me... it's strange...

kittencrews said:
You're welcome.. I hadn't seen it before today either, I wonder if that is Tatiana with her back to the camra...

It's a good bet that it is, as we know they have been friends since at least 2002 (when she started to appear in photographs w/both Char and Andrea).

Amina said:
From Visor.korpapress and abacausa

Those pictures of charlotte in that dress above? when and where were these taken? and does anyone have a full length picture of the dress? She looks so beautiful! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a lovely picture... i love seeing the larger pictures...

those are great scans on that site, too bad there aren't more

Is my imagination or the dress that Char is wearing in the above pix in the same the her mom wore in the opening of the hotel a couple of months ago?

BTW has any of you picked up in the news that Char is dating Prince Guillermo de Luxemburg?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom