The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami_T
I think it was only photo shoots not model,she's stunning nut she doesn't have the height for that,she's less than 165cm:)
there have been several famous models that didn't meet the 2m height lol i think this has been discussed already...^___^

Old 09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Commoner

As I said im not for sure this is one of these pics, but there are some. And btw I don't think her height bothers that much, she is famous, pretty and royal. All brands would have her posing!

Old 09-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami_T
yes,that matches perfectly her complexion and her blue/grey eyes
she also obviously loves those colors...she doesn't seem like they girly girl type and i like that about her! however she does look great in vibrant colors, like the alberta ferreti dress...great color on her! i think she would be smashing in red though. imagine charlotte wearing a red versace gown!

Old 09-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

charlotte looks a lot like princess grace.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Nobility

There is this one girl, who seem to be with her in several occasions. Can anyone identify who she is? thanks.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
There is this one girl, who seem to be with her in several occasions. Can anyone identify who she is? thanks.
it may very well be valentine pozzo di borgo or eugeni niarchos.:)

Old 09-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

(I'm guessing that's who you mean...however, I could be wrong, could you give a link to a picture with the girl you mean in it? Then I'd know for sure if that's who you mean.)

She's with Charlotte in http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=166626 that photo, so hopefully that helps.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:50 AM
Nobility

that's valentine alright!!
Old 09-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
great color on her! i think she would be smashing in red though. imagine charlotte wearing a red versace gown!

Well,IMO charlotte has already a very ostentasious beauty,she's a star whatever she wears,and I don't think that she's the kind of person who wants to be more perceptible if she wear ostentatious fashion like Versace one
Old 09-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Aristocracy

Here are some pictures from me.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Aristocracy

From abaca.com
alloverpress.com
hope they haven't been posted before

sorry!
Old 09-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Gentry

beautiful pictures.
thanks Mrs. Smith!
Old 09-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallz
great pictures, but I remember reading a story a few years ago about Charlotte, that she was asked to be a model, she even made a few photo's, I know a few from her head only (i'll try to find them). She really wanted to become a model but Caroline told her not to do that..
I have read in an interview with Karl Lagerfeld in "Bunte" that he offered her to become a model but it was her who didn't want. Don't know if it's true, they write so much trash but I could understand her. If she really became a model, she would step right into that life, her mother always tried to keep her out of. And she'd just be another daughter of famous parents that becomes a model.
Maybe she just changed her mind when getting older and understood that Caroline was right.

In that interview Lagerfeld also praised (beside her beauty) her intelligence, charme, interest in philosophy, art, literature... He said that she is very mature and he likes their conversations. He mentioned that she also "speakes" Latin and Old Greek.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Royal Highness

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, we are asking members to please use a photo hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket when posting photos. The only photos permitted to be attached to the forum are in the current events thread. Any photos that are attached to the forum in picture threads will be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Gabriella
Super Moderator
Old 09-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Gentry

isn't there a thread for char where we could post picyutes of her from when she was a child?
Old 09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane44
isn't there a thread for char where we could post picyutes of her from when she was a child?
There is. It was on the second page. Here is the link. http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5116

I've also moved todays pictures into that thread.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

I´m looking for a "real" photo of Charlotte, taken when she was skiing in Zurs. She is wearing black and is sitting at a restaurant/bar with some friends. The photo is taken by on of her friends, meaning its taken from very close distance.
I have seen it posted here before, but I have no idea when...

anyone have it and can post it here?
Old 10-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
you probably mean this one - but I'm not the one who originally posted it
There's nothing there.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Gentry

We can't really see char the picture is too small, but it's a really nice one . any chance you could make it bigger mrs smith?
Old 10-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
you probably mean this one - but I'm not the one who originally posted it.
yes thats the one. Thank you!