Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tami_T said:
I think it was only photo shoots not model,she's stunning nut she doesn't have the height for that,she's less than 165cm:)
there have been several famous models that didn't meet the 2m height lol i think this has been discussed already...^___^

As I said im not for sure this is one of these pics, but there are some. And btw I don't think her height bothers that much, she is famous, pretty and royal. All brands would have her posing!

Tami_T said:
yes,that matches perfectly her complexion and her blue/grey eyes;)

she also obviously loves those colors...she doesn't seem like they girly girl type and i like that about her! however she does look great in vibrant colors, like the alberta ferreti dress...great color on her! i think she would be smashing in red though. imagine charlotte wearing a red versace gown! :cool:

charlotte looks a lot like princess grace.

There is this one girl, who seem to be with her in several occasions. Can anyone identify who she is? thanks.

polop said:
There is this one girl, who seem to be with her in several occasions. Can anyone identify who she is? thanks.

it may very well be valentine pozzo di borgo or eugeni niarchos.:)

polop said:

Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

(I'm guessing that's who you mean...however, I could be wrong, could you give a link to a picture with the girl you mean in it? Then I'd know for sure if that's who you mean.)

She's with Charlotte in http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=166626 that photo, so hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
moby said:
great color on her! i think she would be smashing in red though. imagine charlotte wearing a red versace gown! :cool:

Well,IMO charlotte has already a very ostentasious beauty,she's a star whatever she wears,and I don't think that she's the kind of person who wants to be more perceptible if she wear ostentatious fashion like Versace one;)

Here are some pictures from me.

Last edited:

From abaca.com
alloverpress.com
hope they haven't been posted before

sorry!

Last edited:
tallz said:
great pictures, but I remember reading a story a few years ago about Charlotte, that she was asked to be a model, she even made a few photo's, I know a few from her head only (i'll try to find them). She really wanted to become a model but Caroline told her not to do that..

I have read in an interview with Karl Lagerfeld in "Bunte" that he offered her to become a model but it was her who didn't want. Don't know if it's true, they write so much trash but I could understand her. If she really became a model, she would step right into that life, her mother always tried to keep her out of. And she'd just be another daughter of famous parents that becomes a model.
Maybe she just changed her mind when getting older and understood that Caroline was right.

In that interview Lagerfeld also praised (beside her beauty) her intelligence, charme, interest in philosophy, art, literature... He said that she is very mature and he likes their conversations. He mentioned that she also "speakes" Latin and Old Greek.

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, we are asking members to please use a photo hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket when posting photos. The only photos permitted to be attached to the forum are in the current events thread. Any photos that are attached to the forum in picture threads will be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Gabriella
Super Moderator

isn't there a thread for char where we could post picyutes of her from when she was a child?

I´m looking for a "real" photo of Charlotte, taken when she was skiing in Zurs. She is wearing black and is sitting at a restaurant/bar with some friends. The photo is taken by on of her friends, meaning its taken from very close distance.
I have seen it posted here before, but I have no idea when...

anyone have it and can post it here?

We can't really see char the picture is too small, but it's a really nice one . any chance you could make it bigger mrs smith?

Mrs.Smith said:
you probably mean this one - but I'm not the one who originally posted it.
yes thats the one. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Idriel!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recent (as in the last year or so) pictures of Charlotte out and about in Paris?

imane: your pic looks private! It is so close to Char and her friends. On their holiday, no less. The paparazzi never get that close to them in Zurs. Not nearly. It actually looks like a photo that may have been taken by Ernst or Caro or some other member of the party.

qualcuno conosce l'indirizzo di charlotte a parigi?

someone knows the address of charlotte to Paris?

quelqu'un connaît l'adresse de charlotte à Paris ?

giu said:

can you write in english?

giu said:

do you want to go visit her?:D

Please remember that the board language is in English. Please use only English when typing messages as it's not fair to others who don't understand what is being posted.

Thank you,
Gabriella

Char is so beautiful, it sometimes must be hard for all the other princesses, because char seems to steal away all the attention every where she goes!You see gorgeous pictures of her everywhere! I dont think I've ever seen such a beatiful girl, and one who photographs so well, everytime! I hope she knows how absolutely lucky she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom