Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they are certainly going to be sued for those pictures of the baby. Illegal to do that in France. Caroline sued every time.

I believe, at least some of them, were published in Mexico-not France. Different laws than France.

The new GDPr general data Protection Regulation passed by the eu almost two years ago requires prior consent for photos, especially for children. Prince harry used the law in his lawsuit against the fail for using Megan letter without her permission.
The illegal action occurred in the EU, we will see what happens

Charlotte and Dimitri attended a party of Italian shoemaker Fabrizio Viti held on the occasion of the birthday of Alexia Niedzielski in Paris last week:

** hola: Carlota Casiraghi, de fiesta en París con sus mejores amigas **

The Hola article says that Felix Winckler, Charlotte's ex, proposed to his girlfriend at the Niarchos wedding last week. She is a British heiress.

So not only was Alex Dellal in attendance, so was Felix.

The jet-set crowd is pretty claustrophobic, imo.:cool:

:previous:

It's new, yes. It was taken on Thursday evening, February 6, the latest edition of the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco, see also here with a preannouncement of the next date.

And here's a video:

Last edited:

Charlotte Casiraghi, and more at St Laurent Photocall in Paris
25 feb 2020

Last edited:
So what's happening with Charlotte recently? Unpopular opinion here but I don't like the look of dimitri. He always looks so moody and non friendly. Was that rumour true they were fighting at some movie premiere?

I don’t think we will ever know who is his favourite grand child, let alone if he has one. I think he loved all the grandchildren he met.

Last edited:
:previous: True. He was very close to all of them. I have heard that Andrea was his favorite and also Charlotte, but Stephanie's son Louis was also deeply bonded with him.

The decision to have his Nuptial Mass at the Cathedral in Monaco was made because he wanted to be near where his grandfather was laid to rest.

IF it's true that Charlotte is isolated at Marchais, I cannot help but envy her. Chateau Marchais is absolutely magnificent...surrounded by woodland and far from enough from the Paris COVID19 epicenter to relieve her anxiety somewhat.

Charlotte is living in her big house of Fontainebleau and not in the castle of Beaumarchais, it is not her home nor the home of Caroline it is the cstle of Prince Albert
Gossip.net is not a credible site of internet, it annonces every Week a divorce of Charlotte with Dimitri, for this site makes Believe toits readers that Charlotte is princess of Monaco, what she is not

Charlotte is living in her big house of Fontainebleau and not in the castle of Beaumarchais, it is not her home nor the home of Caroline it is the cstle of Prince Albert
Gossip.net is not a credible site of internet, it annonces every Week a divorce of Charlotte with Dimitri, for this site makes Believe toits readers that Charlotte is princess of Monaco, what she is not
Nobody said it belonged to Charlotte or Caroline. Caroline does spend a fair amount of time there - presumably with the permission of her brother. I think it likely that Charlotte and her family are in their own home but I can't see that Albert would have a problem with her being there if it were the case.

BTW it's Marchais not Beaumarchais.

:previous: Exactly true. Albert has also stated that one of Caroline's grandchildren was baptized at Marchais. So even though the castle is obviously a part of his patrimony, Albert may consider it still a Grimaldi family domain.

He has always been exceedingly generous with his sisters and their children. I cannot see him banning/restricting Charlotte from staying there during the pandemic if she likes.

I had no idea it was once owned by Charles de Guise, Cardinal of Lorraine.

An uncle of Mary Queen of Scots.;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom