Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to part 30 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers:Happy posting! :flowers:

Pics 16.6.2008

Charlotte Casiraghi at Valentino's launch of the exhibition
"Les Arts Decoratifs", Paris, France - 16/6/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I don't like Charlotte's outfit.
The 3rd pic is cute
thanks iceflower

I haven't decided if I like the dress, but it is so refreshing from what she usually wears, that I think she looks extra beautiful.
I like the third pic. lol.

wow... she is everywhere!!!! i like her outfit, is not black or dark, as usual!

She has been hittin' up a lot of events lately.

She looks Beautiful not sure about the dress yet . Thanks Ice

I love her outfit and how she looks. I think it is her best dress in the last year.

I love her dress! Her skin seems to glow in it...and it's a refreshing change from all of the black.

I love the dress, only women with a certain body type can successfully wear that style and Charlotte has it. I also love that she is not sporting her usual bright red lipstick but has matched her shade to her outfit.

Charlotte looks beautiful as always although quite bored.
Valentino is like a rash that will not go away.......Didn't he retire with much fanfare last year??

I think the reason Charlotte appears to look bored in her pictures is the way her mouth is shaped...when she is not smiling her rather large mouth has a sort of "downturn" about it...my mouth is shaped similarly..though not NEARLY as beautiful or sensual as Charlotte's...and I am often accused of scowling or looking cross when I am actually feeling just fine!

So I tend to cut Charlotte some slack on the accusation that she looks bored...but she does have a radiant smile and should use it more often!

maybe is her outfit or her skin colour, but she looks thiner...

I noticed she looks thinner too, but I'm not insinuating anything. I think she looks lovely in these pictures, more than she's been lately. She should definately smile more, because it makes her look much more beautiful.

I wonder where that bf of hers is....

I love the dress - she looks, again, stunning.....of course, she needs a little more "sumn, sumn" :whistling:to hold it up, properly...:lol:

Charlotte looks beautiful in that dress much better than the black she has been seen in lately

yeah, I'm agree. much betther that in black outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks natural and radiant and she is again in paris!!! Have taken much time since she had been in paris!!!... probably she will be next week in the jumping of monaco

She is beautiful !!!!!

I'm not sure that I like the dress for THIS occasion, maybe for a "ligter" event. It seems perfet for a nice day lunch!

Valentino is like a rash that will not go away.......Didn't he retire with much fanfare last year??
Well, I am afraid, you are not well informed.
He did retired last year! He is not working anymore. There is another stylist at the Valentino now, Alessandra Facchinetti.
That was only the opening of an exhibition of his work at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

Last edited:
Well, I am afraid, you are not well informed.
He did retire last year! He is not working anymore. There is another stylist at the Valentino now, Alessandra Facchinetti.
That was only the opening of an exhibition of his work at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

Thanks for the update giov. I guess Valentino (whose work I adore) still loves to hobnob with royalty even after his retirement.

^Well, it's more than that I think. This exhibition, or party, whatever was in Valentino's honor.

The top part of CC's dress bothers me. I like the print of the dress, because it's interesting. But the cut, and the see-thru.... :ermm: Although it FITS her well, I mean fits her body well.

I'm glad she didn't bring Alex. I wish she would do without him more often.
She's better off solo than with a boyfriend like that. :cool:

I don't see why everyone here seems to hate Alex so much. Has anyone here actually met him? Or know someone that's met him? I think this is incredibly judgemental of everyone assuming that he is a bad person. And people saying he's like Phillip Junot seems very harsh! He hasn't done anything yet to give any of us the impression that he is anything like Junot.

(Sorry my psychology classes are taking over my brain)

I don't see why everyone here seems to hate Alex so much. Has anyone here actually met him? Or know someone that's met him? I think this is incredibly judgemental of everyone assuming that he is a bad person. And people saying he's like Phillip Junot seems very harsh! He hasn't done anything yet to give any of us the impression that he is anything like Junot.

If you are taking psych classes then read up on body language. Since none of us have met him (or at least none that I know of) I think we are reacting to his body language. I for one don't like him yet I can't pin point exactly what it is except to say that there is something about his body language that leads me to believe he is not necessarily a kind person.

If you are taking psych classes then read up on body language. Since none of us have met him (or at least none that I know of) I think we are reacting to his body language. I for one don't like him yet I can't pin point exactly what it is except to say that there is something about his body language that leads me to believe he is not necessarily a kind person.

Or perhaps he merely dislikes having his picture taken? We don't know; we don't know anything about either.

i like the dress she wore to the Valentino Party! Who is the dress by...do you think it is a Valentino design?
Also, looks like she has a new watch, moved on from her white Chanel...what watch is she wearing now? Looks pink.

She must be working out, so thin now!! Unlike when she had all those "pregnancy" rumours toward her end of her r'ship with Felix.

Last edited:

I don't hate him (hate is a very strong word), I just find him (imo) very unattractive:ermm:. It must be case of "opposites attract".

I don't hate Alex either. I just think his presence is annoying because it screams arrogance and it turns me off him. But I don't HATE anyone.
It's just my opinion though.

Tatiana was at that Valentino party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom