Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 43 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

One of them could be Dimitri's sister-in-law Charlotte, who is the wife of his younger brother Louis.

She is also expecting.

What the heck exactly IS Dimitri doing in that Instagram photo ??!:lol:

The blonde in the Instagram pic if Eloise van Der Heyden, an artist friend of Charlotte since their mutual teen years in Fontainebleau. Ex-wife and mother of child of Harry Scrymgeour.

Gad and Raphael are in Monaco...

I am surprised it matters to Charlotte about being a pregnant bride. I would have pegged her as someone who would rather enjoy that, and of course she is beautiful pregnant, I can picture her doing it with absolute joy. Besides that, she's the daughter of a woman who was twice a pregnant bride. Granted, with the marriage to Stefano, Caroline was only 3 months pregnant, not really showing, and also with Ernst, she was not showing if I remember correctly. Charlotte is obviously showing quite well now! :lol:

I wonder if Charlotte will take the Rassam name. I love that she's in love and marrying him, but a big part of me will be sad to see her drop the Casiraghi name!

:previous: She is indeed carrying this pregnancy beautifully, even more so than she did with Raphael.

As for not having the wedding while visibly pregnant I am not sure. Perhaps she wants to avoid the perception of a shotgun wedding, and that she is mainly marrying due to her pregnancy? She appears happier and more settled than ever... so a wedding AFTER their child arrives reinforces the idea of a true love match? Just a theory.;)

Raphael is not in the Monagasque succession, but after Charlotte and Dimitri marry, their child will be. I wonder if Charlotte will do as Louis of Luxembourg did and sign away her rights and the rights of all her children to avoid having Raphael be made to feel inferior or rejected in some way?

As far as her name after the wedding it would be nice to see the press refer to her as Mme Charlotte Rassam but I doubt it will happen. Pierre's Beatrice is still called Borromeo, and Tatiana is still Santo Domingo.

Last edited:
https://www.bunte.de/royals/fuerste...amilie-macht-sich-bereit.html#h=royalsBlock_6

Bunte magazine says that Charlotte is in Monaco and the child could be born every day. The wedding date would be a few days before Christmas

https://www.parismatch.com/People/Carole-Bouquet-Le-bonheur-de-mes-fils-me-rend-heureuse-1569865

Carole Bouquet gives an interview to Parismatch: "The happiness of my children makes me happy."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmqIioln3uQ/?taken-by=gadelmaleh
Gad returns to work in Los Angeles and greets his son.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_s...aco-elles-partagent-des-moments-de-vie_418518

magazine Gala Carole says about Caroline ...

Last edited:
Carole Bouquet is still stunningly attractive..she either has excellent genes or takes very good care of herself.

Or both!;)

I just love seeing Raphael spending this time with his daddy. Mama, with her second bun in the oven, gets a break and he gets to bond with his funny papa!:lol:

What a comeback for Carole Bouquet. The right moment for th baby.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 -

Carole’s comment about having two Charlottes in her live now (Louis’ wife is also a Charlotte) is pretty sweet.

If Dimitri is having his first son and Carole Bouquet her first grandson, I know both are thrilled.

But I do want Charlotte to have a little daughter someday, if for no other reason than to keep the Grace/Caroline/Charlotte Beauty Train rolling.?

No Charlotte has not given birth yet. BUNTE is claiming to have an exclusive scoop confirming that the unborn baby is a boy.

Last edited:
No Charlotte has not given birth yet. BUTTE is claiming to have an exclusive scoop confirming that the unborn baby is a boy.

That is why I said "rumoured"
The rumours in the social media are that Charlotte and Dimitri are going to have a son and I suppose that Bunte took over the rumours that were on Instagram.

That is why I said "rumoured"
The rumours in the social media are that Charlotte and Dimitri are going to have a son and I suppose that Bunte took over the rumours that were on Instagram.

Thanks sjetajiem. It got started on social media because Charlotte was seen in Provence purchasing blue and white nursery furniture, and also baby clothes for a boy. But she was seen buying these things around the same time as the birth of her nephew Francesco, so it could very well have been for him.:whistling:

There I go, thinking BUNTE had some sort of inside information!:bang:

Wasn’t Stefano’s birthday in september?
It could be nice if one of his grandchildren shares his birthday with him.

:previous: Yes both the late Stefano Casiraghi and his youngest son Pierre were born in early September.

I am kind of hoping that Charlotte's child will be born on one of their birthdays!;)

Those photos were actually taken a few weeks ago

I am starting to suspect that by the time the birth is made public Charlotte, Dimitri and their baby will be back at home in Paris...in fact it might have already happened.;)

Last edited:
Yeah I have a feeling she's due any day or has given birth by now. She hasn't been spotted in weeks, has she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom