Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story has been denied as "absolutely not true" by a family friend on the @miss_nostalgiamc Instagram account. The original post has subsequently been removed.

Oh good news then!

LaRae

Just a couple of weeks ago she was still wearing her engagement ring, and they were still sharing a home in Paris. But I guess we will see....:sad:

One would hope that it’s not true, but it wouldn’t be entirely surprising. No one liking seeing a family break up.

Well according to the post above it's not true. We'll see.

LaRae

I hope it´s not true for the sake of those kids. They seem like a really stable, happy example for all three children involved.

I hope it's not true, too. They seemed like a happy couple with no immediate signs of breaking up (though given that it's being widely reported about however a "friend" claims the story isn't true, I'm not sure who to believe at the moment!).

Posts speculating on health issues have been removed.

I don't know why there are some speculations about Charlotte and Dimitri, their son is born only two months ago, they prefer to live a privat life , away from the paparrazis they seem happy, I don't believe Oggi or Hola which are people tabloids and I am never believing their articles , they want to raise a lot of money

Aww...that's very sad. They seemed a beautiful happy couple.

It's especially tough for the children. Raphael seemed to bond not only with Dimitri, but with little Darya Rassam. And of course there is a newborn baby to consider as well.

The weeks and months after the birth of a child can be stressful. I hope they can eventually sort things out..I am still rooting for the two of them.:ermm:

Last edited:
Aww...that's very sad. They seemed a beautiful happy couple.

It's especially tough for the children. Raphael seemed to bond not only with Dimitri, but with little Darya Rassam. And of course there is a newborn baby to consider as well.

The weeks and months after the birth of a child can be stressful. I hope they can eventually sort things out..I am still rooting for the two of them.:ermm:

Yes, things may rebound if it's just a minor issue made into a big issue because of newborn stress.

Then again since it's come so soon after the birth and during the holidays, both undesirable times for a split, it may be a deal-breaker issue. Whether that be unacceptable behavior, or third-party involvement. Or maybe Charlotte just really, really wanted another baby. And her feelings for him were mostly fueled by that desire. Post-baby would have been a reality check then.

Well, until both parties officially move on, we'll just have to root for a positive outcome.

We will have to wait and see, I suppose. Hola usually have impeccable sources and high society connections and rarely publish without foundation - they broke both the engagement and pregnancy news. However, the friend on Instagram is a respected member of MC society and a close family friend so we will have to wait and see what the situation is.

If she is not wearing that big diamond on her left ring finger when we see her again that will be all the confirmation we are likely to get. :sad:

We will have to wait and see, I suppose. Hola usually have impeccable sources and high society connections and rarely publish without foundation - they broke both the engagement and pregnancy news. However, the friend on Instagram is a respected member of MC society and a close family friend so we will have to wait and see what the situation is.

Yes, hopefully that family friend is reliable and wasn't just commenting out of shock. Though it's getting more worrisome since this report has been out for over 24 hrs and still no media denial, even though the Princely family has a lot of friends in the press.

Last edited:
If it IS true then that is disgraceful behaviour on both their parts. Bringing children into the world is a serious thing and I have no time for people who do this willy nilly. First Gad has a son and dosn't stay with the mother then fathers one with Charlotte and dosn't stay with her either. After that experience Charlotte decide's it's a good idea to fall pregnant yet again with someone else who left a previous relationship where a child was involved after a brief relationship with him. These are people who are well educated with every advantage in life yet can't get their act together. They may have billions but I wouldn't swap my own or my children's very stable lives for their's for all the tea in China.

If it IS true then that is disgraceful behaviour on both their parts. Bringing children into the world is a serious thing and I have no time for people who do this willy nilly. First Gad has a son and dosn't stay with the mother then fathers one with Charlotte and dosn't stay with her either. After that experience Charlotte decide's it's a good idea to fall pregnant yet again with someone else who left a previous relationship where a child was involved after a brief relationship with him. These are people who are well educated with every advantage in life yet can't get their act together. They may have billions but I wouldn't swap my own or my children's very stable lives for their's for all the tea in China.

Well said! I share your sentiments exactly. IF true, Charlotte has made quite a mess of her private life and I was not impressed with her before her latest relationship. What a difference with her brothers.
Even compared to her mother who had 3 marriages that all have ended, but not much to her fault. Her first husband cheated on her, her second husband died and her third husband is, what I call a 'psycho'.
I feel for her two sons who will grow up in such a messed up childhood.

Well said! I share your sentiments exactly. IF true, Charlotte has made quite a mess of her private life and I was not impressed with her before her latest relationship. What a difference with her brothers.
Even compared to her mother who had 3 marriages that all have ended, but not much to her fault. Her first husband cheated on her, her second husband died and her third husband is, what I call a 'psycho'.
I feel for her two sons who will grow up in such a messed up childhood.

Yes, I feel really sorry for Charlotte's two boys as I suspect they will spend their childhoods /teenage years watching a procession of men come and go from their home with none sticking around for too long and neither themselves nor the boyfriends being interested in each other. Charlotte is lovely looking; well connected and rich but like her mother and Aunt Stephanie I can see her ultimately being left on her own from a relatively young age.

Monaco life, monaco news on the web in language english is also announced the split of Charlotte and Dimitri

Charlotte Casiraghi calls off engagement - Monaco Life

Monaco life is a very serious newspaper which never writte untrue news about the princely family , it is strange

Personnaly , I am waiting before to believe these rumors
Monaco Life quotes Hola! as the source so who knows. But if it is true, gurl... That´s barely even trying on both of their parts.

If it is true is is very sad. And I start wondering about her ability to proper choices. Two kids and 3 long relationships unsuccessful. Very sad [emoji17]

How incredibly close minded and judgmental.

Humans are just that, human. And not everyone shares the same beliefs on marriage and child rearing. From the looks of things, Charlotte has done just fine co-parenting her first. If this is a problem, perhaps we should all hope/pray/send good vibes, that these two adults can make the decision to be cohesive and caring co-parents.

Who are we to judge this woman's choices and life? Especially when we know so little about it in the first place.

Well the situation isn't ideal. So I can understand why some would be frustrated with Charlotte as she seems to repeat relationship mistakes without learning from the past.

That being said she isn't alone in her family in this. Her mother and aunt have their own string of failed relationships, but unlike them Charlotte isn't a divorcee or estranged wife. So she seems to recognize red flags early and avoids committing marriage to a futile relationship. So that's a semi-postive. And like Charlotte, Albert has two out-of-wedlock children. While Charlotte seems to be a much more present and active parent to her illegitimate children than Albert to his older children. So she's very Grimaldi in her personal missteps, though she seems slightly more practical in how she handles it than her older relatives.

Well the situation isn't ideal. So I can understand why some would be frustrated with Charlotte as she seems to repeat relationship mistakes without learning from the past.

That being said she isn't alone in her family in this. Her mother and aunt have their own string of failed relationships, but unlike them Charlotte isn't a divorcee or estranged wife. So she seems to recognize red flags early and avoids committing marriage to a futile relationship. So that's a semi-postive. And like Charlotte, Albert has two out-of-wedlock children. While Charlotte seems to be a much more present and active parent to her illegitimate children than Albert to his older children. So she's very Grimaldi in her personal missteps, though she seems slightly more practical in how she handles it than her older relatives.

I agree - this is well-thought out response to both sides of the argument. As you have rightly pointed out; it's a positive attribute of Charlotte or Dimitri (since we don't know who initiated the separation if it's true) to recognise the warning signs of the other's behaviour. Normally when a parent or parents separate from each other there have been some underlying problems with their relationships from one or both sides for a while (most of the single-parent families who I know personally had this happen to them, though only began to separate when their children were born or when their children were small, or even before their children were born, as was the case with my own parents) and something happens or a behaviour shows that is "the last straw" for whoever initiates the separation. It doesn't necessarily mean that either parent is careless and thoughtless when it comes to their children. I think it's far better to be a single parent and be happy and safe with their children than to be in a relationship or marriage and be in an unhappy, struggling, controlling, or abusive etc relationship (not saying that Charlotte and Dimitri's relationship was any of those things, because it would be wrong to speculate on those issues when nothing has been confirmed).

Personally I call that having standards.

One can have standards for ones own life without judging anothers. My point is that we know so little of this woman's relationships, she's intensely private, who are we to judge what's happened.

If this is indeed a true story, I will hope that the emotions of post partum, and holidays have conspired to make a situation larger than it is, and they can find themselves once again. And if not, then I hope they can figure out a relationship that works to make a healthy life for their son.

One can have standards for ones own life without judging anothers. My point is that we know so little of this woman's relationships, she's intensely private, who are we to judge what's happened.

If this is indeed a true story, I will hope that the emotions of post partum, and holidays have conspired to make a situation larger than it is, and they can find themselves once again. And if not, then I hope they can figure out a relationship that works to make a healthy life for their son.

Have as many relationships as you wish but kids don't ask to be born and that's what annoys me about people like Charlotte, Gad, Dimitri etc. Sure relationships break down and children can be caught in the fall out but none of them have cared to protect further children being born into the same mess. We're not even talking about older children here but really young ones and in Balthazar's case a baby who is only around 13 weeks old. They all need to wake up to themselves and grow up as it's the children who are going to suffer because of the adults in their lives behaving irresponsibly. Am I judging them? yes I am because they are continuing with this behaviour over and over again and it is totally selfish on their part.

Last edited:

So far we only have tabloid stories about a possible seperation, there has not been any confirmation. So let us please not argue and not judge harshly on people and situations we have so little information about, civil discussions are fine and time will tell.

As the palace never denied rumors about the privat life of the nephews and niece of Prince Albert, we must wait as I said later, it is not because it is repeat again and again that the rumors are true,

We must wait when all the family of Caroline will gather at the snow holidays next month, we will see if the couple is together or if the rumors are true but now , it is too early to say something about the relationship of Charlotte and Dimitri

Personnaly, I don't believe the rumors

Charlotte is a private citizen she has not any official role in the principality. Consequently the palace has nothing to comment about her private life. Her mother just announced the birth of the baby that is all
Wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom