Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speculative posts and replies to them have been deleted according to the TRF rules. As always we won't speculate about any possible pregnancies until we either have an official confirmation or clear photo evidence. Speculative articles or photos of Charlotte with a little belly can not be considered as such, as we had these more than a dozen times during the last ten years. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
She might have it on the other hand.

This charity dinner is not recently , is before Charlotte's engagement.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The charity dinner was about three weeks ago I believe.

(..)

I believe it took place even earlier than that, when we saw Dimitri and Charlotte in the train station headed for Brussels where the charity dinner was held. The published photos showed her wearing that exact same dress.

This took place in early February IIRC.

I believe it took place even earlier than that, when we saw Dimitri and Charlotte in the train station headed for Brussels where the charity dinner was held. The published photos showed her wearing that exact same dress.

This took place in early February IIRC.
Could be - I was going by when the photos were published in Point de Vue which is more recent, but I know they hold pics back for the society pages so it makes sense.

I admit I'm surprised to see how gracious she seems with signing autographs. :lol::flowers:

:previous: Me too. But the photos she was signing seemed to be all Gucci promo shots, so it makes smart business sense for her to sign them.;)

I admit I'm surprised to see how gracious she seems with signing autographs. :lol::flowers:

So beautiful and sweet. I love Robert too. He must be so baffled by people holding out Gucci ads to be autographed by his favorite philosophy student, and yet he's very noble about the whole thing! :lol:

I wish I could speak French!!
I like her simple outfit!

Charlotte and Dimitri appear so much more content and "connected" in casual paparazzi photos than they do at red carpet events.

And the idea of them hanging out in Barbizon with Gad as one big happy family is so VERY French...I love it! :lol:

(..)

:previous:If I didn't know better I would swear that's PRINCESS CAROLINE holding hands with Dimitri, not his girlfriend Charlotte!

The mother-daughter resemblance is really the most striking that I have ever seen.:ohmy:

:previous:If I didn't know better I would swear that's PRINCESS CAROLINE holding hands with Dimitri, not his girlfriend Charlotte!

The mother-daughter resemblance is really the most striking that I have ever seen.:ohmy:

You are so right! It's amazing how much she resembles her mother in that photo, especially around the mouth. She's such a pretty girl, especially when she's happy.

That Raphael! He's so cute and mischievous like his father.

I had never heard Charlotte speak before. Her voice is much deeper than I would have expected but her french is very clear and easy to follow for those of us who are non-native speakers.

I wish I could speak French!!
I like her simple outfit!

If I understood it correctly, she was talking about how the gentleman on her side (Robert) was her teacher at school and, ten years later, she wrote to him thanking him for the courses she took with him and asking him to join her in that book project.

If I understood it correctly, she was talking about how the gentleman on her side (Robert) was her teacher at school and, ten years later, she wrote to him thanking him for the courses she took with him and asking him to join her in that book project.

Oooh thanks so much, Mbruno, for this help :flowers::flowers:

I dont see that huge resemblence between mother and daughter, but its true, Charlotte looks nicer when she laughs.

For Princess Caroline twice civil weddings and afterwards pregnancy announcement.

I wonder why she doesn't have a civil wedding while being pregnant, and than a religious wedding some time later. That would be good solution, since civil weddings are compulsory in Monaco anyway. Nevertheless, the baby boom in Monaco is splendid. So Caroline will have three grandchildren this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom